PDA

View Full Version : The Visit...(Jacen, Angelina)

imported_Ry-Obi Kincaid
Sep 19th, 2004, 08:43:22 PM
Ry-Obi Kincaid's dad had taken his news of wanting to reconnect with his mom better than he thought. At first, River had sounded more than surprised, but since the twins had been born things were a little more busy with his dad.

His mom was expecting him in an hour and he'd just checked himself at the front desk as a guest in the GJO lobby.

Man, it had been some time since he'd been in these walls. As he looked around at some of the artwork in the lobby, he cringed slightly as his bag brushed against the newly done scarring on his stomach.

He hadn't taken off the bandages since he'd had it done a day ago, he knew what it felt like and he sure didn't want to look at it at this point.

With a deep breath, he took out his comm link and buzzed Jacen's room to tell him he was down here. He carefully sat down on a bench and awaited an answer.

Jacen
Sep 22nd, 2004, 07:34:17 PM
Jacen heard his comm beep and answered it.

"Jacen here."

Jacen
Sep 22nd, 2004, 07:34:28 PM
Jacen heard his new comm beep and answered it.

"Jacen here."

imported_Ry-Obi Kincaid
Sep 22nd, 2004, 08:41:31 PM
"Hey, Jacen. It's Ry-Obi, I just checked in and am down here in the lobby. I don't remember how to get to the living quarters..." He trailed off in his meager embarrassment.

"Could you give me a hand?"

Jacen
Sep 24th, 2004, 05:17:31 PM
"Yeah sure..give me a minute to get dressed and I'll be right down there."

The young Padawan got up and put on some clothes before heading down to the lobby. Once he was down there, it didn't take him long to find Ry-Obi. "Hey sorry for keeping you waiting."

imported_Ry-Obi Kincaid
Sep 24th, 2004, 09:18:09 PM
"No problem." Ry answered back with a smile as he carefully stood and picked up his dufflebag. He gasped slighty and blew out a breath.

He was really sore.

"So, which way do we go?"

Jacen
Sep 24th, 2004, 09:38:31 PM
He pointed up the nearest stairs. "Well this way is to the living quarters, but do you know what room she is in?"

imported_Ry-Obi Kincaid
Sep 26th, 2004, 08:55:55 PM
"Ummm, twenty-eight fifty three." He answered and followed along behind his friend. "She's not really expecting me for another hour, any where else we can go?"

Jacen
Oct 2nd, 2004, 02:18:01 AM
"Well I guess we could go up to my room if you would like, but it isn't that much." He replied sheepishly.

imported_Ry-Obi Kincaid
Oct 4th, 2004, 08:24:14 PM
"Any place is better than my mom's. I know my sister said the place was messy." He added as he followed Jacen into a lift.

Jacen
Oct 5th, 2004, 01:24:03 PM
"Well then I'm up on the second floor so we can go up there," he said as he pushed the button for his floor.

Soon after they were standing in front of his door as he put the code into the door to open it. When the door swished open they walked into Jacen's room. There was only a small bed, two chairs, a desk with a single photo, and then just the cooking items.

imported_Ry-Obi Kincaid
Oct 9th, 2004, 06:45:54 AM
"Wow, cool. Your own place." Ry-Obi said as he entered. "I wish, I had my own place." He sat his bag down and walked over to the window. "This is awesome, Jacen."

Jacen
Oct 9th, 2004, 07:58:26 PM
Jacen looked around his room and paused. "Really? I always thought it was to plain, personally."

imported_Ry-Obi Kincaid
Oct 9th, 2004, 09:36:07 PM
Ry-Obi turned and faced his friend. He'd been used to places that were plain ever since living with this dad at the Lost.

He shrugged. "I don't like a lot of nicky knack stuff and pictures, it's just junk to dust or allow to get dusty. I like plain white walls and not much around. All I need is my holovids."

"Besides, if you rough house around, there is little to break, which I really like the thought of. Faith's place has some nicky knack girlie stuff and it's not somewhere you'd want to roll around and rough house in."

Jacen
Oct 9th, 2004, 09:41:48 PM
He chuckled at the thouht of that. "No I guess not."

imported_Ry-Obi Kincaid
Oct 11th, 2004, 04:07:29 AM
"So, what do you do here for fun? I remember taking a day off with Master Xazor once when she lived here. She took me flying, she was always a lot of fun. Those were the days. But, she died a while back."

Jacen
Oct 13th, 2004, 12:58:43 PM
Jacen thought about the name for a second. He had never heard of her.

"Well most of the time I just study or practice. I don't really do much else unless I go out with a group. Well...actually I like going to the stimulations at the B&G and playing games sometimes to help me relax."

imported_Ry-Obi Kincaid
Oct 13th, 2004, 08:36:25 PM
"Cool, maybe you can show me some of those games sometime this week and in return, I can show you some blade throwing."

Jacen
Oct 18th, 2004, 05:38:15 PM
Jacen smiled ear to ear. "Sounds like a fair trade to me!"

imported_Ry-Obi Kincaid
Oct 19th, 2004, 04:52:48 AM
"Awesome, I'd be glad to show you how to throw." For a moment Ry forgot about his wound and sat down on the edge of Jacen's bed, pain raked though him as he winced.

"I'm glad my dad isn't around to see this, he'd have a fit and I'm never doing this again."

Jacen
Oct 21st, 2004, 07:09:24 PM
"well I'm sure it will all be fine in a few days anyways. I mean it is getting better right?"