PDA

View Full Version : Crossed Wires (Dalethria)

Vega Van-Derveld
Sep 19th, 2004, 11:45:58 AM
It was time for the Lupine and his master to talk. Though Vega was aware that Dalethria had been busy with organizing Vicet’s brood, having ousted Sorsha from her seat of power so marvelously, but there were things the pair needed to discuss. The sisters had quite an impressive bastion, and within it there was an expansive common room area, decked out with suitably unsophisticated furniture. Van-Derveld lounged idly in one of the chairs there, awaiting his tutors arrival.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Sep 20th, 2004, 06:33:04 PM
Dalethria walked inside, rocking her head back and forth to alleviate then tension from a long day's work. Years ago she would have been impatient with how slow things were progressiong, but Sorsha left her quite the mess to fix. There was progress though and that was all she required. The keep was almost fully functional again with the repairs done and the supply line was in place to make sure the facility would not lapse in resources.

She made her way behind where Vega was sitting and nodded, "I have not forgotten you and I appreciate your patience. I know how thin it can be." The Mistress grinned and plopped down into the chair across her Apprentice, lazily hanging a leg off the arm of the chair. "So my time is yours now. What does the discussion start with first?"

Vega Van-Derveld
Sep 21st, 2004, 11:53:11 AM
“I feel the need to be honest with you.” Vega paused a moment, smirking. Honesty and patience were not things he was well known for. “I have taken an apprentice at the Sith Order… Lady Vader has also been giving me, when time permits, some guidance with my… studies.”

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Sep 28th, 2004, 08:01:19 PM
"Ah. I see." She tilted her head up in thought and pursed her lips, "I presume this was when I was .... incapacitated?" Dalethria could not blame Vega for seeking tutelage elsewhere. The Mistress was useless for quite some time until now.

Vega Van-Derveld
Sep 29th, 2004, 10:10:14 AM
Vega gave a slight nod. “That does not mean, of course, that I do not still consider you – first and foremost – my mentor,” he went on to explain. “Simply that I feel there is knowledge to be gained both here and on Corellia.”

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Sep 30th, 2004, 06:49:03 PM
"True," she chuckled a little and let her head droop over the side of the chair, rolling to grin at Vega. "Besides, I aleady knew about you and Lady Vader." She crossed two fingers on her right hand, "We've become rather tight not too long ago. I appreciate you telling me tho. It means I believe what you have said."

Vega Van-Derveld
Oct 2nd, 2004, 02:52:07 AM
Vega was not surprised that the two Sith Mistresses were closely tied. It seemed that somehow, one way or another, most every Sith had a connection with one another. Idly drumming his fingertips against the arm of the chair he was sitting in, he then asked: “So, do you have some kind of formal alliance with the Sith Order, then? I can’t see how Vicet would approve of that.”

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Oct 5th, 2004, 05:48:32 PM
"My involvement with Lady Vader happened before we all split from the Black Hand. There are other reasons as well. A ... mutual interest that she and Vicet share. So, you being aligned with the Order works to our benefit. Otherwise I be a bit of a hypocrite, no?"

Vega Van-Derveld
Oct 18th, 2004, 10:47:35 AM
Vega nodded in understanding- Dalethria spoke the truth. His curiosity, however, was not yet slaked. “You say she has a mutual interest with Vicet… what would that be, exactly?”

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Oct 19th, 2004, 05:07:02 PM
She narrowed her eyes with curiosity, "Lady Vader has not spoken to you at all of what our involvement has been?" Dalethria found that surprising. Perhaps Vega was not as honest with his other teacher?

Vega Van-Derveld
Oct 24th, 2004, 04:47:14 AM
“Lady Vader has not spoken to me of much at all, really,” Vega replied, dryly. “She is preoccupied, to say the least, for the most part and certainly doesn’t appear to have the time for a casual chat.”

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Oct 24th, 2004, 11:16:18 AM
"A shame really, if that is the case. Course, she does run all of Corellia. Idle chit chat must be hard to come by in general for her. However, I'm glad that I'm outta my funk and can see to your needs." Dalethria laced her fingers together and quirked her head questioningly at her pupil, "I presume that you require something from me besides informing me of Lady Vader helping you with your training?"

Vega Van-Derveld
Oct 28th, 2004, 03:35:56 AM
“Well… I was going to request that you and I work on some more sessions together,” he replied. “Being that you are, as you say, out of your funk.”

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Oct 28th, 2004, 04:27:05 PM
"Yeah, good point. I do need to start working you over again." She replied with chesire grin. "All right. So what has her catship been teaching you over on Corellia?"

Vega Van-Derveld
Oct 29th, 2004, 06:18:22 AM
At that, Vega couldn’t help but laugh. “Oh, not much so far. We’ve looked over the Sith history together, and at one of the holocrons that Order possesses… but I haven’t been able to build any new skills yet.”

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Nov 1st, 2004, 05:39:43 PM
"Sith history?" She rolled her eyes, "Lady Vader was always the nostalgic one. Not to say that learning of our heritage isn't important, but I know you. You need something tangible to learn that can make you deadlier. I believe we were working on mind control last time. How has that fared?"

Vega Van-Derveld
Nov 6th, 2004, 04:54:15 AM
“On the last occasion that I was at home, I spent some time practicing on the locals and made some good progress there… but, of course, the people are Fascinataru are hardly the most mentally strong the galaxy has to offer, as I’m sure you can imagine.”

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Nov 6th, 2004, 12:17:58 PM
"Ah yeah," she agreed. "Unless they're related to you, no, there isn't much of a challenge there. I suppose we could find ourselves a Jedi. Well, I've acquired one recently but he won't be of much use in his current state. I suppose we'll have to find another one."

Dalethria rose from her chair, "I haven't caused much trouble with the Jedi in a long time, Vega. I don't count my Sister... That goes without saying, but they barely even know I'm abouts again." That old glint in her eyes was back again when something was brewing, "Think we should change that?"

Vega Van-Derveld
Nov 8th, 2004, 11:31:31 AM
Vega too had spent a long time dormant, so to speak, and couldn’t have agreed more with Dalethria. “I think a little hell-raising would do us all good… all in the name of training, of course!”

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Nov 11th, 2004, 11:56:58 AM
"Good! What I like to hear." She stalked behind Vega and leaned over him so she could whisper into his ear. "And what better place to find Jedi then on Coruscant. Better then trying to look for them randomly, eh? Plus, with how big the planet is, there is always someone mistaken me for my Sister."

Vega Van-Derveld
Nov 14th, 2004, 07:03:56 AM
“Coruscant it is, then,” Vega grinned. It was true – there really was no better place in the galaxy to find Jedi. There was always a Padawan or two wandering the streets, ripe for the picking. Turning to look over his shoulder at Dalethria, he asked, “When shall we leave?”

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Nov 14th, 2004, 10:58:47 AM
She shrugged, matching his grin, "Whenever you like. It is your lesson afterall."

Vega Van-Derveld
Nov 16th, 2004, 05:42:37 AM
Already, Vega was on his feet. The sooner blood was on their hands, the better. “Then let us depart.”

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Nov 16th, 2004, 05:14:10 PM
Dalethria stood upright and motioned towards the door, "I figured as much. The Koriolos is always ready to take off at a moments notice. Let's go."

ooc- continued here (http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37274)