PDA

View Full Version : Important news regarding me.

Pierce Tondry
Sep 13th, 2004, 07:08:02 PM
To start, I'm not totally sure why I'm posting this. I guess it's because RP is starting to pick back up a little and I'd feel bad just disappearing without offering some explanation as to what I'll be doing.

I put in two weeks notice at work tonight (if you want to hear the story, hit me up on AIM). I already feel a little freer, but I'm not completely out of the woods because I need something to take its place. Something good. Plus, I've got school and several other things to deal with.

So, the next two weeks are going to be insane. Here's a short list of the most important:

- New job search.
- Still working at my old job.
- Two weeks, four tests.
- Plus the normal schoolwork load.
- Moving by the end of the month.
- Cleaning up my current residence before I go.

There's other stuff too (Republican student meetings, etc) but those are the items in the top priority bracket.

Hopefully I will be able to maintain a presence here too, but in the incredibly likely event that I am not, know that I will be back.

Wish me luck with everything!

Charley
Sep 13th, 2004, 09:01:31 PM
Good luck duder. Job searches make my blood pressure go up :(

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 14th, 2004, 04:16:50 AM
Good luck bro :hug

Droo
Sep 14th, 2004, 09:27:57 AM
Like I said to you last night, matey. Best of luck with your ventures and take care in the coming weeks.

Kelt Simoson
Sep 14th, 2004, 11:41:28 AM
All the best dude :)

Cardinal Aiyalin
Sep 15th, 2004, 02:13:59 PM
Good luck, man.. I know how hard a job search is by itself.. with everything else jumbled in.. I'm surprised you'll be SANE in a few weeks.

:)

AmazonBabe
Sep 15th, 2004, 05:13:11 PM
Best of luck to ya, Tondry! :hug