PDA

View Full Version : Jared

Darth Viscera
Sep 13th, 2004, 12:58:28 PM
Post #12, 600+ furries thread (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?threadid=36762#post684361)

Originally posted by Jared Mriad
Idiots.

from the faq
Flaming and Insulting is the act of calling or deeming another individual or member something derogatory and confrontational. This is not permitted. Members who can not constructively contribute to thread discussions and insist on insulting other members will be warned, and then banned if the warning is not heeded.

Shall I warn him?

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 13th, 2004, 02:13:13 PM
Possibly.... I don't know.

TheHolo.Net
Sep 13th, 2004, 02:18:47 PM
Warn.

Darth Viscera
Sep 13th, 2004, 03:46:40 PM
Subject: Idiots

Hiya Jared,

Your post #12 in the 600 furries thread didn't go over too well, and as such I am going to have to give you a warning. Here is the part of the FAQ which you violated:

V.L-3 (http://www.swforums.net/forum/faq.php?s=#secV)

Flaming and Insulting is the act of calling or deeming another individual or member something derogatory and confrontational. This is not permitted. Members who can not constructively contribute to thread discussions and insist on insulting other members will be warned, and then banned if the warning is not heeded.

The staff would really appreciate it if, in the future, you could turn it down a notch. I appreciate how heated threads can get at times (heck, I've been in a few myself, and I know now that there were times that I should've kept my cool rather than lashing back at people), just please remember to hold yourself back enough so that you don't resort to insults and whatnot.

Darth Viscera
Sep 13th, 2004, 09:19:53 PM
His reply:

Understood, and I give my sincerest apologies. The topic and posts within that thread fired up my anger spell at the wrong time, which made me post something I usually would not do. I'll take heed of the warning and keep it in mind, and I plan not to continue the confrontation/debate on the basis that I might start taking it personal. :)

TheHolo.Net
Sep 14th, 2004, 11:18:42 AM
Well handled. Thanks.