PDA

View Full Version : I am in school.

Dae Jinn
Sep 8th, 2004, 06:16:22 AM
Hello my bebes. :D

I'm getting a brand-new computer (since mine died a horrible death :x) and will be back soon. Miss you guys!

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 8th, 2004, 06:35:43 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/tehwofl/emot-dance.gif w00t

Marcus Telcontar
Sep 8th, 2004, 06:46:16 AM
.... Did a semi nude wimmen just streak on the forum?

Cirrsseeto Quez
Sep 8th, 2004, 08:52:06 AM
Back in school?

Dae Jinn
Sep 8th, 2004, 09:31:54 AM
Yeah, I'm taking Multimedia. Exciting! Today is my second day, so we're not doing anything special.

I'm getting my revamped computer by friday at the latest, and a net connection ASAP. :D Even though I probably won't be on that much anyways :grumble

Cirrsseeto Quez
Sep 8th, 2004, 09:37:52 AM
good luck making the grade :)

Kwiet Ideya
Sep 8th, 2004, 09:38:51 AM
HELL YEAH! :D I missed my mommy while she was gone! :hug

Angelica Shin
Sep 8th, 2004, 12:27:32 PM

If anyone cares, which I doubt, I am also at school.

Which is hard-ish.

Dae Jinn
Sep 8th, 2004, 01:12:03 PM
:hugs for Angey-pange.

Thanks Kwiet and Charley. :)

Travis North
Sep 8th, 2004, 01:26:24 PM
Yay. Dae's back.

Hey Tear she's back! Run for the tree fort.

Soraya Taveres
Sep 8th, 2004, 01:44:03 PM
Sistah ! ^^ -glomp-

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 8th, 2004, 05:22:46 PM
DAE!!! :D:D:D

:hug

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 8th, 2004, 10:24:42 PM
Congratulations on both sisters being in school. Dae, I expect to have a long conversation with you soon. We have much to catch up on.

Silus Xilarian
Sep 8th, 2004, 10:46:18 PM
yeah, what he said.

Shade Magus
Sep 8th, 2004, 11:08:05 PM
yeah what they both said....umm..what am I saying? Anyways welcome back :hug

Tear
Sep 9th, 2004, 03:33:10 AM
Gah! Quick Travis prepare the barricades.

What school are you going to Dae? Whats multimedia entail? Webdesign, Premier, Aftereffects? stuff like that?

Welcome back by the way Dae :wave

Razielle Shadana
Sep 9th, 2004, 08:32:58 AM
:hug

Hiya Dae! Miss ya! Come back soooooon! :D

Dae Jinn
Sep 13th, 2004, 06:12:59 AM
I'm taking graphic design, flash, web developement, multimedia authoring and multimedia production tools (priemere and whatever), Tear. So, basically web-design and stuff :lol

*glomples for everyone!* :)

Travis North
Sep 13th, 2004, 08:25:14 PM
"We're waiting DAE. Tear, Tchort, MR. Armor. All waiting."

*Glares*

"And s'Il has yet to be seen."

Marcus Telcontar
Sep 14th, 2004, 02:11:17 AM
Liek a ghost, a dark figure enshrouded in mist and seeming to blend intot he darkness arises as if from the very ground itself. Slowly, silently he advances, no hint of his presence can be detected as he sneaks up onto the unprepared Imperial. A hand, gloved in black reaches out, as if to choke the Imp within it's grasp. The muscles flexed, tendons tightened, then the hand snapped closed into a fist, just as a horrific sound explodes and destroyes the silence. A scream that chilled the blood, a scream that could drill into the brain and make you insane. a scream that would also blow your eardrums, bring a brave man to his knees in fear, make a coward crap himself, make a woman run in terror. The waves of sound crashed down, every sylable an emphasis on the fate this poor Imp was about to have dished up ......

"WWWWEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDGGGGGGYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!"

FORCE WEDGY!!!!

TOIK!

(Toik? Damn it, I really have to employ a different sounds effects guy.)

With a huge heave, Travis finds his undies pulled up and over his head! And not only does the smell begin to overcome him, he is hoisted up and the eleastic tied to a somehow prsent ceiling fan, which given they were in an open field is rather puzzling. But you know strange things happen when the terror of a Wedgy occurs.

And predicatbly, the ceiling fan is turned on.

Predictably, it's on high.

But not so predicatably, it's powered by a direct drive from a jet turbine. Hence, Fan, motor and Travis go sailing high into the air. and probably land somewhere in the middle of Hurricane Ivan. It's ithe War on weather, dont you know.

Travis North
Sep 14th, 2004, 05:15:38 AM
"I think my spine just snapped in two."

You know you way to much spare time when. You create an elaborate plot to give someone a wedgy. But still I salute you and your creative genius.

Dae Jinn
Sep 14th, 2004, 12:30:23 PM

I am slowly going insane. I have never been so bored in my entire life :x I'm in my HTML class and it's sooooooooooooooooo awful. All we do is sit and listen to the prof. drone on and on. :(

Travis North
Sep 14th, 2004, 07:17:04 PM
Ha you think thats boring listen to my Math teacher. He has a doctoraite too lol. Every other word is 'Umm or yeah' I'm just waiting for him to say. 'M'kay'

Dae Jinn
Sep 15th, 2004, 06:19:14 AM
At least I have a computer in front of me in my class :p

Charley
Sep 15th, 2004, 06:29:29 AM
Want to trade places with me Dae? :)

Travis North
Sep 15th, 2004, 07:23:44 PM
I just found out why my teacher is like that. Apparently a while back, not in my school I think but another, someone slipped some shrooms into his coffee.

General Tohmahawk
Sep 16th, 2004, 05:57:43 PM
Originally posted by Travis North
I just found out why my teacher is like that. Apparently a while back, not in my school I think but another, someone slipped some shrooms into his coffee.

Oh wow dude. There's this really cool pink Oliphant doing a tap dance on a needle with some angel dudes. Dude, these are really some hell wicked Shooms I can see like all sorts of fraky things.

imported_Firebird1
Sep 16th, 2004, 10:03:10 PM
Originally posted by General Tohmahawk
Oh wow dude. There's this really cool pink Oliphant doing a tap dance on a needle with some angel dudes. Dude, these are really some hell wicked Shooms I can see like all sorts of fraky things.

Wow, it's so funky.. It's like the 60's all over again...

Dae Jinn
Sep 20th, 2004, 01:13:34 PM
http://www.boomspeed.com/mneh/wow.swf

BWAHAHAHAHA....My education = pathetic.