PDA

View Full Version : Senior Members of TSO PLEASE READ ASAP

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 7th, 2004, 07:17:35 PM
http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=36179

LV, we had discussed this thread, and I know your time online is short, so you've probably not been to my study in a while. Please reply to this thread, or at least chat with Charley about it (this goes to any senior members/elders of TSO). Thank you!

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 8th, 2004, 01:56:17 AM
any senior members? vega included?

Lady Vader
Sep 8th, 2004, 10:49:54 AM
Thanks for the heads up. My time is short and sifting through/remembering eveything is somewhat difficult. ^_^;

I'll go check it out now. :)

Come Vega, have some fun. >D

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 8th, 2004, 05:31:56 PM
Vega, that traitor *fumes*

:p thanks for posting LV :)

Lady Vader
Sep 9th, 2004, 05:57:51 PM
Of course I was going to post! Waht? Did you think I would miss the chance of getting that traitorous witch??? NEVER!!

:p :hug

Vega Van-Derveld
Sep 12th, 2004, 03:21:26 AM
I'll wait a while before hopping in :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 15th, 2004, 11:47:17 AM
Hey, by the way, is there any OOC list of TSO's members?

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 15th, 2004, 12:10:33 PM
there was, on the website, but that's down at the minute. I have the list here, though it needs a bit of updating:

Sith Masters
Dark Lord Dyzm
Darth Vader
Lady Vader
Live Wire

Sith Lords
Lucian Belial (formerly known as Darth Phantom)
Sieken Kasstra
Vega Van-Derveld

Sith Knights
Dark Lord Rivin
Darth Viscera
Je'gan Olra'en
Makoto Neo
Southstar

Sith Apprentices
Damon the Shade
Dark Daylight
Drake Shadowstalker
Ida Knoe
Jezreal Darkshard
Jorshal
KesLa Bardo
Lorani T'sava
MiHalla Dasquei
Rakkel Thunderwing
Razvan
Zereth Lancer

Other (specified)
Warlock - Sith Elder
Iesis - Sith Kitty!
Shenraun - Sith Dragon/Guardian

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 16th, 2004, 12:28:48 AM
Awesome, thanks :)

Lady Vader
Sep 16th, 2004, 06:27:21 PM
Ugh, you reminded me Dasq. Need to do something about Vega's ranking... >D

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 19th, 2004, 10:49:14 AM
thread needs more posting :)

Vega Van-Derveld
Sep 19th, 2004, 11:38:05 AM
:spank bad LV... where is the whip smiley when I need it :mad

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 24th, 2004, 06:03:05 PM
Still needs more posting.:)

Lady Vader
Sep 24th, 2004, 07:31:33 PM
Ok, Vega, chill. Dale and I are workin on it. :p

And Hollie... I posted. :)

Lady Vader
Sep 26th, 2004, 12:59:54 AM
Warlock! Vega! Any other compitent Master/Knight!

Go read the thread that was linked in the first post by LD. We've got our work cut out for us.

(Vega... I smell a master trial in this. >D )

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 26th, 2004, 04:40:29 AM
Warlock and Vega? Psh. Warlock is too old and useless :p

AmazonBabe
Sep 26th, 2004, 06:57:54 PM
Nonsense. Warlock has this knack for playing with the mind. It's what comes with age... wisdom. :p

Je'gan Olra'en
Sep 27th, 2004, 05:01:21 PM
*tries very, very hard to look competant*

Vega Van-Derveld
Sep 28th, 2004, 11:40:48 AM
I just wrote you in, in the last post, Je :)

Dark Lord Rivin
Sep 28th, 2004, 12:33:33 PM
Do people want Rivin, Rasha, or Ida in on this? all of them are at your disposal if you so choose to request their help.

Je'gan Olra'en
Sep 28th, 2004, 01:35:39 PM
Thankye muchly.

Riv, I'd think. Ida would get in the way, and Vill...well, Vill's Vill. De'Ville would take her apart. But Rivin would definitely fall under the heading of 'competent Master/Knight'.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Sep 28th, 2004, 05:22:10 PM
LV ready your PM please about this oh so lovely thread :)

edit- ousider eh ... mean :(

Lady Vader
Sep 28th, 2004, 05:35:16 PM
Riv, yes. Rasha is busy trying to deal with the delicate situation on Drall as it is.

Dale, I sent you a PM back. :)

And I'll change your CT ^_^;

EDIT: I couldn't change your CT, Dale. You have uber powers over me. You're gonna have to do it yourself or get Ogies to do it for ye. :)

Adraudia Basillie
Sep 28th, 2004, 08:14:10 PM
Oh yeah I forgot BAH Because of the power of a super mod you can't my title :lol only an admin can. No worries.... you can play with this one tho if ya want ^_^

and I posted to ze thread. Hope ya likes. :)

Andromeda
Sep 29th, 2004, 12:21:38 PM
btw I read the Drall thread in storytelling, and it's great, except that you probably should make sure the reader knows that you know that Dralls inhabitants are short tubby rodent-like aliens. Rasha shouldn't be looking up at the govenor unless she's like 3 foot tall. :)

Lady Vader
Sep 29th, 2004, 03:36:38 PM
:lol Uh yeah... Drall are tiny folk.

Just an aside, I got Duros and Drall completely mixed up. I actually had to go back and edit a few minor things in LD's thread.

For the record, both the Duros thread and the Drall thread are two completely different things and have nothing to dow tihy each other.

Sorry to anyone who thought otherwise. It was a mix-up. :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 30th, 2004, 11:38:48 AM
Duros is *sort of* near to the Corellian system, but certainly not in it. :)

(and I did know they were different threads, but that's because I'm smrt!)

AmazonBabe
Sep 30th, 2004, 01:40:41 PM
This is what happens when you have more than one thread with the same character on a planet starting with the same letter. :x

Rasha Vill
Sep 30th, 2004, 02:37:18 PM
Originally posted by Andromeda
btw I read the Drall thread in storytelling, and it's great, except that you probably should make sure the reader knows that you know that Dralls inhabitants are short tubby rodent-like aliens. Rasha shouldn't be looking up at the govenor unless she's like 3 foot tall. :)

I would also like to point out that after you bow your head in respect, it is important that you look up again, no matter how tall the person you are looking up at is... That is what I was meening by looking back up at them...

And as for the mix-up, don't worry about it. It happens to the best of us.... Even me!

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 2nd, 2004, 11:45:21 AM
oh and as another note in general - I'm sad that all of TSO's threads that I can find are all in storytelling, which means no one else can participate. :(

Vega Van-Derveld
Oct 2nd, 2004, 12:13:00 PM
well maybe we don't want you participating :p

just kidding, that is a good point :)

Lady Vader
Oct 4th, 2004, 01:59:17 PM
Not sure why the more recent ones are in ST, but I think it has something to do with most ppl not being around all that often and afraid the RPs in general would get horribly muddled up if placed in RP (as many have in the past). At least, that would be my reason.

But, seeing as how I haven't started any recent threads, dunno. :)

Dark Lord Rivin
Oct 5th, 2004, 10:46:23 AM
Here is a Sith Thread that is open to anybody!

http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35384

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 23rd, 2004, 07:09:26 PM
Destinies: Convergence, will be starting tonight. LV, bring in your group after Figrin and Pierce post in the thread, and I think it'll go pretty well from there.

James Prent
Oct 25th, 2004, 01:35:44 AM
http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37125 anytime you guyses want in, start posting. I request that there be a posting order that is adhered to, and that LV or Darth Vader makes the first post in the thread.

If people branch off into other fights, make sure your posts occur with the person you're fighting/interacting with. Like how James and LD's posts are together, and Pierce and Figrin had a few posts together as well. It helps make the RP more readable that way. If that doesn't make any sense, sorry. :o

Lady Vader
Oct 25th, 2004, 04:00:36 PM
I'll go make the post. Be advised though that I won't be in town for the next two weeks or so, so I won't be posting again for awhile.

EDIT: I posted. :)

Remember those that are part of this mission:

myself
Vega
Je'gan
Dalethria (observer for alterier motive)
Darth Vader

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 25th, 2004, 07:04:10 PM
:D Love the post :thumbup

Lady Vader
Oct 27th, 2004, 03:09:51 AM
Thankee :D

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 27th, 2004, 05:33:34 PM
And you posted again! I adore you. I have taken your last post to indicate that LV is going to be hanging back (prob. cause you're in the UK) for the time being... and so we'll continue on with the thread, within reason, until you get back.

Maybe when Dale posts, she can actually take an active part, to even things up a little for the Dark Side if it's needed until LV get's back in action?

Lady Vader
Oct 28th, 2004, 04:50:39 AM
That was kinda my idea, so you read my mind perfectly.

I'll be posting somewhat sporatically, but due to the fact of waiting for other ppl to post, it really WILL be sporatically.

Just don't let the thread get too far ahead, cause I wanna have some fun too! ^_^

Navaria Tarkin
Oct 28th, 2004, 04:24:20 PM
I just did a little posty to let people know I was there but not :p

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 28th, 2004, 07:49:22 PM
Well, right now we only have three Jedi total on the planet: Figrin, Pierce, and James. We should be plenty busy without Dale helping out.

Severen Morkonis
Oct 29th, 2004, 05:29:22 AM
If its not to late, is a Sith Lord welcome to join? :)

Dasquian Belargic
Oct 29th, 2004, 06:02:12 AM
I think we've filled quota for everyone needed in the thread. Sorry, mate.

Severen Morkonis
Oct 29th, 2004, 06:20:36 AM
As you wish :)

Lady Vader
Nov 3rd, 2004, 09:51:57 AM
Next time, Siek. Promise. :)

Zachariah Darmok
Nov 3rd, 2004, 03:41:49 PM
Its all good :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 17th, 2004, 03:46:22 PM
Just as a reminder: don't kill, maim, or kidnap Jax. He is going to be rescued. I guess I didn't think that LV might pounce on him when I made the RP plans. >_<

If there are any questions pertaining to PLOT please see my study where it can be explained more fully.

Iesis
Nov 17th, 2004, 04:42:38 PM
I wasn't going to do anythign to him. Don't worry. It's just a ploy to get LD to give herself up.

I do know about the "no maiming" rule. :p

I guess I didn't think that LV might pounce on him when I made the RP plans. >_<

Oh and SURPRISE! >D :D This is why I'm the Maaaahster. ;)

But in seriousness, do let me know if I have stepped outside of the boundries of the plot. I figured with Darth Vader on his way, it was time to do something. But I certainly don't want to inadvertantly step on any toes. ^_^;

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 17th, 2004, 05:40:15 PM
Well I don't want LD to give up... I want her to have to fight until she can't fight anymore, if that makes sense?

I kind of wish Pierce would stop being a weenie and would fight LV or something... Ultimately I want it to end with Darth Vader fighting LD... and then something else because I haven't figured out/decided how it actually ends other than Jax is rescued.

Would it be possible for LD to use the force to clamp onto LV's hand so she can't release or activate the lightsaber, and dis-entangle her from Jax's shirt and throw her backwards? *eugh it sounds impossible already* Or we could RP that as LV landed in front of LD and grabbed for Jax, that LD just instinctually threw her backwards with the Force before she could grab him... cause that's what probably would happen....

Nevlonniel
Nov 17th, 2004, 06:46:00 PM
Or, Peirce could actually show up and charge for me. Eventually LV, in the need for preserving her own life, would toss Jax aside to encounter Peirce.

I think that would be better personally. It would also get Peirce to POST.

(I bet you anything Brian's stuck in WoW world, playing to his heart's content... I know that's where I've been ^_^; )

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 17th, 2004, 10:23:41 PM
But logically she'd just skewer Jax. But she couldn't because of the rule, so I'm trying to avoid making her look weak and unable to kill. :)

New plan is up in the study, to be put into place after we work this out. :)