PDA

View Full Version : Imperator's Day (open to Imperials)

Wolfgang Schreiger
Sep 7th, 2004, 01:46:41 PM
The planet Naboo had been a military planet-state for the past five years. The stark contrast of the recent realities and the planet's history were evident on every street of Theed. Spartan Imperial banners hung from gorgeous marble edifices of the old city. Anti-fighter batteries rose over the city along with intricate spires adorned with frescoes.

The planet was once a cradle of democracy in the times of the Old Republic. Thus, it seemed the last place that Imperialism would take root. Of course, the Emperor himself was a native to Naboo, so it had taken a place with the Empire's devout as a sort of Imperial Mecca.

Grand Moff Wolfgang Schreiger looked down across the grand thoroughfare from his balcony atop the Palace of Justice. He had invited dignitaries from among the other Imperial factions to his capital, to celebrate Imperator's Day; the holiday commemorating the installation of Palpatine as Galactic Emperor. A shadow of former Imperator's Day celebrations to be sure, there was still much pomp and pageantry to the event. The population of Theed assembled along the sides of the grand thoroughfare, as Imperial troops marched rank and file down the open lane. Interspaced between these, AT-ST's, AT-AT's, and other machines of war trundled in formation. It was the kind of theater that authoritarian tyrants most enjoyed, and Schreiger intended for his allies to do just that.

Leon Dagrelle
Sep 7th, 2004, 01:58:21 PM
For some odd reason the former Grand Inquisitor of the Sovereignty had been invited along from his research base in Bespin. The base had recently been developing a new type of armour for several of the older TIE craft so that the more earlier models could someway be slightly modified for battle.

On top of that a new armour for Stormtroopers were on the blue prints to but an invite from the Grand Moff, however busy Leon was, could not be ignored. The waiters within the Grand Moffs personal party passed onfront of The Sub-Inquisitor and offered him a glass of expensive wine but Leon, not being in the mood this early in the festivities, waved down the offer and walked over to where he had been directed.

The Grand Moff was upon the belconey.

' My lord...' Dagrelle began bowing slightly. 'I thank you for your invite this day, it seems the plans are going very well.'

Bowing to superiors were never Leons thing, but not bowing would give him little respect in return and Leon enjoyed respect.

Khendon Sevon
Sep 7th, 2004, 03:21:16 PM
“I hate parties,” spat Khendon. “Especially now, you know how inconveniencing this is!” The Imperator threw a harsh look at George Renau—a political officer recently assigned to the leader of the Federacy.

“I know, Imperator Sevon. I couldn’t agree more. But—“

“You’re going to tell me I have to keep my façade, the Federacy is fine, we are strong and resilient… I know. We’re on the brink of calamity and can’t let anyone sense it! What else is new,” Khendon’s face contorted with hate.

Unlike the disdain seeping through the imperial’s demeanor, his garb was rather festive—for a dark jedi. The Imperator wore a sleeveless black robe with silver keys accenting the edges. Dark gray armor covered his deltoids and was clearly visible beneath the v of the robe’s neck. The black tattoos on his arms stood as reminders of his darkness.

The Federacy’s leader turned his head sharply, “YES?”

“Sir,” said a Federal storm guardmen in a robe like Khendon’s, “The shuttle is approaching the landing pad.”

“Good, Lieutenant. Is the Sergeant ready?”

“Yes, Sir. He’s already left for the party to scout ahead.”

“Let’s go,” Khendon shot a poisonous glance to Renau and marched down the ship’s yawning throat—boots echoing with the sound of war.

Jarek T'chort
Sep 8th, 2004, 07:28:16 PM
A cool breeze ruffled the greying hair of Moff Hesper Verdorf of the Imperial Sovereignty, as he made his way to the raised balcony of Grand Moff Schreiger. About him, aides and guards kept in step, their uniforms resplendent, with decorations positively gleaming. Verdorf was in his late forties, which was begining to show - despite the Moff's best efforts. A streak of grey in the hair, a new wrinkle under his eye, a new furrow in his brow - such was age creeping up upon the adjutant Moff of the Corridor Sector. Well, he still had his distinctive hawkish nose, he reasoned. He'd always been rather proud of that.

Naboo was certainly a sight to see, Schreiger had put on quite a spectacle. The parading troops, the banners, marching bands, which made Verdorf feel at home - considering Grand Admiral Desaria's penchant for ceremony. As the party came upon the Grand Moff, Verdorf's politicians mind set to work. He would meet many powerful men today, a silver tounge would be a necessity.

Aurora Silvin
Sep 13th, 2004, 10:50:42 AM
Lieutenant Silvin had gone ahead of Khendon to make sure things would be ready for him when he arrived. There were only a few minor complications, but nothing really dificult to deal with.

Aurora was now standing on the landing field waiting for the Imperator's shuttle to land. She was dressed in her dress uniform which was obvously not ment to be comfortable, and was clearly not desinged to be worn by a woman, but Aurora didn't complain, she just stood on the field and waited.

Khendon Sevon
Sep 14th, 2004, 12:00:10 PM
Khendon’s mind was brooding as he took his final step from the landing ramp. “Ah, Naboo!” he said as he adjusted to the fresh air. His posture was Imperial, his expression elated, his eyes carnivorous. “Lieutenant!” he said upon seeing Silvin, “still dressed in that grimy uniform, I see. We’re going to a party… why don’t you go back aboard the shuttle and put on something more becoming a young woman.

“Who knows, you might seduce a Sovereignty officer!” A broad smile delicately stretched across Khendon’s lips. He looked alive and alert. A gentle storm threatened at the back of the Imperator’s mind, but he ignored this with his best efforts.

Aurora Silvin
Sep 14th, 2004, 02:36:23 PM
Aurora Nods and salutes Khendon upon hearing his request for her to go get changed. She smiles saying a quick "Thank you sir." as she hurries on to the ship.

She had hoped that she would be aloud to get out of her uniform, so she had packed one of her dresses, and only 10 miniutes later she comes out of the shuttle dressed in a long, dark red, low cut back, dress that is rather form fitting from her lower hip up, and loose and flowing in the lower half. Instead of her combat boots, she put on a matching set of low heal dress shoes.

She does her best to catch up to the Imperator. When she reaches him she spins slightly saying...

"Is this better sir?"