PDA

View Full Version : Just to make sure you're all nice and confused...

Shelly Waye
Sep 5th, 2004, 05:11:47 PM
Here is a full list of all my characters in the NR, as well as why I have them. I'm starting to amass a few...thought I'd best explain them.

Jacen Parami, Captain
- Commanding Officer, BAC Asgard
- Commanding Officer, Halo Force

Jacen Parami commands the "flagship" of Halo Force, and Halo Force itself. It lets me post what the ships are doing, and that sort of thing.

Kyle Raiden, Major
- Dark Leader, Dark Angel Squadron
- Executive Officer, SLE Bifrost

As well as being the leader of my "Wraith Squadron" thing, he's a sort of Intelligence advisor guy, and is (by rank) second in command of the fighter forces. Because the Bifrost is there to be a transport for Dark Angel Squadron more than anything else, it made more sense being him than anyone else. Because of DA's mission-types, they're more likely to go off alone, without the rest of Halo Force - I can post most of those missions as Kyle.

Shelly Waye, Captain
- Covenant One, Covenant Platoon

Covenant Platoon is a sort of special ops/marine unit thing, to back-up Dark Angel Squadron. I can use Shelly to post more heavily-armed missions for Halo Force. Also, when Dark Angel Squadron (the "Wraith" unit) is flying air cover, I can use her to post what happens on the surface.

(Edit: Forgot to mention - I needed an excuse to search the internet for Amanda Tapping pictures...she's cute! :D)

Malcolm Trippen, Lieutenant
- Arc Five, Archangel Squadron
- Executive Officer, Archangel Squadron

My first NR character, and one of the "main" pilots in Halo Force. Soon, he's gonna end up as the Squadron Leader of Angel Squadron. They're the "second wave" squadron. It puts him in a position of command over much of the battle - Angel, and the two X-Wing Squadrons (Seraph and Saint) would enter a fight at the same time, while Archangel goes off ahead. That wing has Proton Torps...basically, Malcolm is in charge of the bulk of the actual dogfighting.

Senator (Gabriel) Carter
- Senator for Bonadan

He's a Senator. That's his only reason to exist. I wanted to get involved in the Senate stuff (which, for some strange reason, looks really fun. Lol), so I applied and made him. He's not really involved in doing that much in the NR right now, although he may end up getting used if I ever want a planetary official in one of my posts.

So, yeah. Thats what my army of characters are for. I just like everything I post to fit together, be posted with the right sign-in, and so on. If I were writing a book about Halo Force (I may be doing some Halo Force fan-fic, which I'll check over with the bosses, and maybe post in ST), these are the characters I would focus on.