PDA

View Full Version : It's that time of year again...

imported_Natia Telcontar
Sep 3rd, 2004, 08:33:22 AM
To wish one special person a happy birthday.

Yes Shan, that's you, Happy Birthday. You're all of 22 years old so welcome to the club. And don't mind the gray hairs on your head today. Soon you'll become so used to them, you won't even remember that they're there. j/k

Happy Birthday Shan

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 3rd, 2004, 08:38:37 AM
:hug Happy Birthday! :)

Je'gan Olra'en
Sep 3rd, 2004, 12:19:41 PM
Happy twenty-second, Riv.

Shanaria Fabool
Sep 3rd, 2004, 10:57:44 PM
Thank you Natia! :hug Thank you Dasq! :hug Thank you Je'gan! :hug

I've had a REALLY Good Birthday! I got lots of cash, $40 from my grandpa and $100 from my mom, also I got a LOTR Monopoly game, a Music CD I wanted, A few books I wanted, a 200 Gig Hard drive, got taken out to the Movies(Snacks provided), an expencive dinner out with my brother, mom and Natia, Chocolate Ice cream cake when I got home, And a game of cards with my Dad(I won :D).

Also Last night I got spoiled with a really nice home cooked meal, made by Natia for just the too of us, and afterwords we spent hours of the night talking, laughing, goofing around, and being all around silly :)

All in all I don't think I've ever been Spoiled this much on a birthday untill this year. what even made it better is that the weather was also REALLY nice, and I remained in a Great mood all day. Whats even better is that I got to spent all day with my friends and family and nobody got hurt, Nobody got drunk, EVERYBODY had Fun! (A big improvment over last year!:) )

imported_Natia Telcontar
Sep 4th, 2004, 07:20:40 AM
It was a vanilla and chocolate ice cream cake. And you're also forgetting the two books I gave you as well.

Shanaria Fabool
Sep 4th, 2004, 08:43:34 AM
Originally posted by Shanaria Fabool

I've had a REALLY Good Birthday! I got lots of cash, $40 from my grandpa and $100 from my mom, also I got a LOTR Monopoly game, a Music CD I wanted, A few books I wanted, a 200 Gig Hard drive, got taken out to the Movies(Snacks provided), an expencive dinner out with my brother, mom and Natia, Chocolate Ice cream cake when I got home, And a game of cards with my Dad(I won :D).

They are mentioned!

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 4th, 2004, 12:46:14 PM
Happy b-day!!! Glad everything went great, always good to hear!!! :D

Soraya Taveres
Sep 8th, 2004, 01:47:22 PM
Happy (belated) Birthday, blue-girley. ":]