PDA

View Full Version : A return to the living

Malice
Sep 2nd, 2004, 02:31:47 AM
The universe, an infinite void that seemed to grow with each passing second. Able to consume planets, star systems and whole galaxies with but the slightest of ease. Powerful factions paled in comparison to the awe inspiring power of the universe. As uncontrolable as time seemed to many, the universe hid many secrets. As did its counterpart in life...the force.

But the force was different in many ways as well. One of them was that beings were able to lay claim to the powers of the force, and control it. The force too hid many secrets, but those who studied its powers unlocked those secrets with each passing day. Many, however have failed to master the power, and paid dearly for with with their lives.

------In space somewhere over Corellia------

A large, metal, cylinder shaped ship of sorts sped towards Corellia. When asked for authorization by Corellia, the strange ship gave it authorization, and was allowed to pass. But it was weird, for this ship has not once ever set foot on these grounds. The one within it however, had. The ship sped towards Corellian surface, heading not for any of the cities or towns, but for one palace in particular.

As the ship approached, it did not slow its decent, or even made it look like it was going to slow, instead it crash landed into the earth. A huge cloud of dust shot up into the air as the impact created a rather impressive crator. The cloud engulfed the sky around the ship, and moved outwards. As it cleared though, a much better fiew of the vessel could be seen, and an obvious assumtion could be made. This was no vessel of any kind.

It was a capsule. A metal coffin so to speak which harbored a passenger inside. Sleeping within the only room this capsule had, was a being protected in white robes. Waist length white hair rested comfortably against his upper shoulders and chest, a content look upon his face was visible through the glass. Malice Draclau had returned.....

OOC: Sorry for my long <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont> absence lol. but i had to leave after some disagreements with other members. However, after having spoken with LiveWire, i am finally ready to return to the place that got me hooked on SW rping. I'm glad to be home.

Warlock
Sep 2nd, 2004, 02:41:23 AM
A lone figure approached the smoldering wreckage, his midnight blue robes lifted by the dusty breeze. Even from afar the mans old eyes could see there was a figure laying within whatever it was that had just plummeted down to Corellia. More than that, he could feel the being within. Warlock came to a stop not a few feet from the chamber. A thin smile tugged at his lips as he lifted the bottom of his staff and knocked the tip against the transparisteel. Soon others would arrive, but he thought it only proper that there visitor be in a coherent state of mind before fielding the inevitable barrage of questions that the Sith would deliver.

Je'gan Olra'en
Sep 2nd, 2004, 02:43:53 PM
Some minutes following Warlock's approach, a second figure appeared on the scene: a young man, cloaked in black and green.

He'd met Malice on a couple of occasions, and his facility with minds did the rest. Even though his view of the wreckage was indistinct from distance, Je'gan had no doubt as to who lay in that coffin.

Malice
Sep 3rd, 2004, 01:13:27 AM
The metal capsule glowed a slight red, heat gathered when it entered Corellia's atmosphere. Though as the cool wind caressed the capsule it cooled. Shortly following the arrival of the two sith, the top of the capsule slid open with a hissing sound. Smoke, that by sight wasn't there spilled out onto the ground. The being within could now be seen more clearly.

Malice lay there dorment, still in a deep, suspended state of sleep. But as the smoke fled the vessel he was in, the sleep state started to ware off rather quickly. Slowly the sith was being brought forth back into exsistance. His body stirred little by little, one body part at a time. First his arms twitched and swayed until they found grip against the edge of the capsule. Then his head moved side to side. And finally, his eyes opened.

At first all his dark blue pupils could see was blinding white shifting to black occasionally. The time he spent in the darkness of space had distorted his vision, and the blinding light from Corellia's sun prevented him from seeing further still. As his eyes got used to being open once again, the colors started to return. He could make out clear shapes now, though cloudy as they were he could make them out. More importantly...his mind could feel them.

As the minutes ticked by since his landing, Malice managed to rise up from his laying position, and now sat in place, Groggily his head shook side to side, a motion commonly used to remove the sleep that infected those just waking up. Once he was coherent, Malice looked up at the first person he saw, Warlock.

Slowly, and with much difficulty, Malice spoke.

*Where......where am i?*

His voice was sluggish and groggy in sounding. It had been so long since he was first put in slumber that he had spoken, the action feeling foreign to his vocal cords.

Warlock
Sep 4th, 2004, 07:24:59 AM
“Home,” the old man replied. “It has been some time, has it not, Malice? Come, stretch your legs and fill your lungs with this sweet Corellian air.”

Je'gan Olra'en
Sep 4th, 2004, 08:02:26 AM
For a number of reasons - not the least of which was that he still vividly recalled Malice spitting fire and taking demonic form - Je'gan kept his silence. Masters made him jumpy, and he knew full well that nobody was at their most cognizant or tolerant right when they were waking up.

Malice
Sep 4th, 2004, 11:37:06 AM
*Home.....*

Malice repeated slowly. Could it be? Was he really back on Corellia? Had he truly returned home? Moving once more, Malice attempted to stand. His legs were still stiff, so it took him a while. But he managed to stand tall once again.

Doing as Warlock had suggested Malice took in a deep breath of air. Passing through his nostriles and lungs, he found it to be the sweetest scent he had ever had the pleasure of smelling in such a longtime. And it was then, as the air entered his body, that the memories came flooding into his mind.

They were memories of his past, memories of what had happened to him shortly before he was put asleep. The memories were not complete and clear, much like visions a seer would get, but they did answer questions that bothered his mind from the moment he woke up.

Shaking the dizzy feeling in his head that had formed from the rush of true conciousness, Malice looked at Warlock once more.

*I am Malice Draclau....sith master of The Sith Order. Sith...Master, my power has weakened, hasn't it?*

He could feel it, weakly Malice could feel his strength was not as it should be for one of his rank. The force to for some odd reason felt foreign to him. It was as if he had never touched the force before, never let it flow through his body. Much training he would need to go through once more to remember all he had lost.

Severen Morkonis
Sep 5th, 2004, 02:24:50 PM
' Malice, Malice, Malice...' Sieken chuckled slightly to himself, his face looking upon the ground. He crossed his arms behind his back and looked up, a sarcastic grin upon his face.

' Always a pleasure to see you though i must say you are looking rather worse for ware, 'old friend'. What ever happned to that big man sith master?! ' Suddenly a face of forced envigeration jumped into his body as if he was becoming the great sith master, it was sarcasem at best.

Striding past the old man Warlock almost brushing him aside he came almost toe to toe with the newly found Malice.

'I have to say, i miss the old Malice...' Sieken mentioned absent mindedly looking at his groomed nails.

Je'gan Olra'en
Sep 6th, 2004, 07:39:17 AM
"Hey," Je'gan growled at Sieken, thoughtless. His blood was boiling. He cared a great deal for the Order, and he didn't especially like divisiveness. Nor arrogance. Sieken may have been literally twice as powerful as he himself, but in a world where a lot of people were three or four times as powerful as Je'gan Olra'en, that didn't end up meaning too much. For all intents and purposes, he considered Sieken roughly an equal.

And with his classic disdain for the maturity of equals...

"Show some respect."

Vega Van-Derveld
Sep 7th, 2004, 02:18:33 AM
“Speak for yourself, Kasstra.”

The Sith Lord glared daggers at the white-haired man, as he approached the scene from behind Je’gan. Know your place, Sieken. Looking away from the arrogant Lupine, Vega turned his eyes to Malice. Though the two have never seen eye to eye, they were brothers in arms now and thus all old differences were buried and forgotten.

“Your power may have weakened, Malice, but it will return.”

Malice
Sep 8th, 2004, 02:06:43 AM
Malice eyed the new sith to arrive. A slight irritated looked came upon Malice's face as Sieken spoke rather arrogently to him. His mind raced through what memories he could see to find out who this sith was....but he drew a blank. It would be a little while longer before all his memories were returned.

Before he could say anything, another sith appeared. This ones aura nearly overwhelmed the re-awakened sith. Watching as he came, Malice nodded to his words. In time, his powers would indeed return.

*Thank you. Would any of you mind telling me if Lady Vader is around? and also, would any of you have word as to if Mistress Live Wire is alive?*

Malice wondered about his former master. She had disappeared when he was but a sith fledgling, and he searched for her ever since. But nothing, not even a trace as to where she was. He only hoped he would get to see her face once more before he passes on into the abyss of the darkside.

Warlock
Sep 8th, 2004, 06:51:07 AM
“Lady Vader is… somewhere. I am sure she will welcome you home in due time,” the Warlock answered. “Mistress Live Wire, on the other hand, remains elusive as ever,” he added, with a slight chuckle.

Malice
Sep 13th, 2004, 01:10:16 PM
Malice listened to Warlocks words, and nodded. He was a bit dissapointed Lady Vader had not come yet to greet him. But like the old one said, she would see him in due time. For now however, it was best he get out of here and back to the palace. Where he could begin his life again. Looking to those present, Malice spoke.

*I guess there is nothing left to do but return home i take it. Would one of you be so kind as to lead the way.....my memory has not returned to me fully, and i cannot remember which way to go*

Malice would need much time before everything he knew would return. And much training before everything he learned was a part of him once again.

OOC: Bah i was waiting for one of them to reply, but i guess their busy. No matter, i will speak with them sooner or later i suppose lol. Its good to be back.

Je'gan Olra'en
Sep 15th, 2004, 11:00:34 AM
OOC/ I've just been waiting on Sieken...*shrugs*

IC/ Je'gan cleared his throat cautiously.

"I'll take you, milord."

Severen Morkonis
Sep 17th, 2004, 08:30:51 AM
' Oh, no no, Je'gan...' Kasstra suddenly spoke, his grin broader than before. Sieken held out his hand to stop Je'gan from moving and swept ahead of him to come beside the lost Malice.

' I shall lead our 'lord' towards Lady Vader, i'm sure she shall be mighty flattered to see you, old friend' Nodding in confirmation and gesturing towards a certain direction towards the Siths centre of operations, Sieken would let Malice lead the way in that direction.

Turning around towards the rest of the group, smileing broadly towards his master and then Je'gan. ' You dont mind...do you? Master?' A angelic, innocent face played across his expressions.

Vega Van-Derveld
Sep 19th, 2004, 12:10:46 PM
“I’d be surprised if you could even find your way to the door, let alone the Palace interior, Sieken – you’re so rarely here,” Vega countered, smiling an equally insincere smile. “No, let Je’gan take Lord Malice.”

Je'gan Olra'en
Sep 20th, 2004, 06:40:23 AM
"My pleasure," he snarled, sparing a poisonous glare for Sieken.

Malice
Sep 20th, 2004, 02:20:41 PM
Looking towards Je'gan, Malice nodded.

*Very well then Je'gan. Lead the way*

Malice wanted to see his home once again. To look upon it, and see how much it had changed. He was here when it was attacked and the palace turned to rubble. He was also here when it was rebuilt.

Now he would like to see what else had changed.

Je'gan Olra'en
Sep 21st, 2004, 06:08:28 AM
He led Malice over a ridge of hills towards the Palace. The mountain on which it was built was obscured by low-hanging clouds, but from long experience Je'gan knew when and where to make his turns. Soon enough, the two Sith arrived at the gates.

"It's changed very little from the way it was when I last saw you, milord. There are Sith enchantments on the deeper halls to make them confusing and misleading; I trust you're aware of them?" It wasn't a belittling comment; Je'gan had only begun to really explore some time after taking tutelage under Southstar. He didn't know if those enchantments were recent or not.

Malice
Sep 22nd, 2004, 01:20:41 AM
Malice followed Je'gan, his eyes darting this way and that, getting a feel for Corellia once more. It took the two a little bit of travel, but in no time at all they had reached the order. Malice stopped and stared at the palace. Indeed it had changed very little, maybe not at all since he was last here.

"It's changed very little from the way it was when I last saw you, milord. There are Sith enchantments on the deeper halls to make them confusing and misleading; I trust you're aware of them?"

*On the deepr walls you say? i'm not sure. I remember the enchantments being everywhere in the palace area, so i think i can manage. Come Je'gan......let's go home*

Malice's eyes were glued to the palace. It was wonderful in every way possible. Who knew someone would miss such an evil place. The dark energy which flowed from the palace seemed to comfort his confused soul. Yes, this was his home. The place where he would regain his strength, and return to the galaxy to once more reign chaos.

The demon sith had returned.

Je'gan Olra'en
Sep 22nd, 2004, 06:23:27 AM
They passed the gatekeeper with a nod and ascended the stairs. The Palace doors opened before them, and then they were in.

Moving by intuition rather than memory, the young Knight led Malice towards Lady Vader's rooms. From the corners of his eyes, statues and tapestries around them seemed to leap out at them. For his part, Je'gan had long since learned to accept and ignore this manfestation of his fears in conjunction with the enchantment on the Palace.

They came to the door, and Je'gan rapped smartly, using a telepathic query to make sure he wasn't intruding on anything.

Milady, Malice Draclau wishes to see you.

Lady Vader
Sep 29th, 2004, 05:14:20 PM
LV looked up from the work she had been doing on her desk, eyeing the door.

"Enter."

She had heard the commotion about malice having returned and was trying to make time to come and greet him. But damned if the work here never ended.

She stood, regarding the two men as they entered.

"Welcome home, Malice. Please forgive me for not having greeted you when you arrived."

(OOC: Sorry it took me awhile to respond. Someone just now mentioned I was being called upon. *pokes Je'gan* =p )

Malice
Oct 4th, 2004, 06:58:32 PM
Malice followed Jegan towards Lady Vadrs room, the anticipation of meeting his old friend building. It had been so long since Malice has seen the masters of the order, and he wondered how much they have changed.

Once at her door Malice stood and waited silently. Even in his weakened state Lady Vader's aura engulfed his body, seemingly calming his entire being. As they were given permission to enter, Malice walked in. There his dark blue eyes met with mistress Vader.

Before speaking Malice went to one knee and bowed his head. He would always know to give respect to one such as Lady Vader. Raising his head, Malice stood once more and now faced her.

*It is good to be home again mi'lady. The the effects of my slumber are still with me, being back on Corellian soil i can feel my body being rejuvinated as we speak. Tell me, have i missed much while i have been away?*

To be quite truthful, Malice didn't know what went on anywhere in the galaxy during his absense from it. He had literally been isolated from all other life, as if fated to spend eternity alone in the dark.

OOC: No probs LV, i knew you'd post here sooner or later lol. Now if i can just get Livw Wire to post here as well. All would be perfect.

Lady Vader
Oct 5th, 2004, 12:29:52 PM
She gestured for the men to sit at the chairs facing her desk, while she herself sat down.

"Yes, much has transpired. We are taking the Order in a new direction to grab hold of planets and star systems." She quirked a smile. "It's not the most Sith-like way, but it has proven to be quite successful and fruitful."

(OOC: LW isn't on much at the moment due to school being in session. I did see her on AIM yesterday, but it was for a very brief period. Next time I see her get on, I'll ask her to post.)

Malice
Oct 6th, 2004, 09:46:52 PM
Malice took a seat and listened to what's been going on with TSO since his absense. When she mentioned they were now in the process of taking planets and star systems, a grin spread across his face.

*Had i never disappeared mi'lady, I would have been in full support of this new course the order is now going into. New planets bring numbers, numbers brings strength as well as hopefuls for the darkside to empower*

OOC: Yeah no probs. i told her about this thread when i first made it. i told her it was ok to reply when she could.

Lady Vader
Oct 7th, 2004, 12:06:04 AM
LV smiled. "That is our plan. To grow. To make those planets and star systems think they're helping themselves when in reality we are reaping the rewards."

She leaned back in her seat. "Being deceptive is always fun."

She leaned forward again.

"But you must be tired and hungry. Perhaps a visit to your old chambers will aid in your recooperation." She stood, moving around the desk. "We left it as you left it...," She paused. "Albiet with a bit of dusting here and there."

Malice
Oct 16th, 2004, 09:38:00 AM
Malice chuckled and nodded to Lady Vader's suggestion. Standing as well, Malice made a motion towards the door.

*Yes that sounds like a very good idea. Rest will return the strength i need to move around more. However, i can feel that during my slumber, my powers have grown weak. Much training will be needed before i am back to what i used to be*

Looking straight at LV now Malice spoke once more.

*Mayhaps, if the lady is not busy in the next few days, you would be able to assist me in this department*

OOC: Sooooo sorry for the late reply. Been real busy with work and all.

Lady Vader
Oct 18th, 2004, 05:48:14 PM
"Perhaps."

It was a simple reply, basically meaning if time permitted. She knew she'd be able to help him on occassion, but certainly not full time. But being who he was, he wouldn't need full-time training. As it was, he didn't really need training. More like a refresher course.

They walked side by side down the hallway, turning at the corner and stopping at a familiar wooden door. Each door that lead to each room was carved differently, pertaining to the tastes of the inhabitant. Malice's door had carvings of snarling demons and much chaos. It was an artistic view and the rich color of the wood only added to the beauty of the carving.

She looked at Malice.

"Your room."

Malice
Oct 24th, 2004, 12:53:36 PM
Malice followed Lv out of her room, and down the hallway. The hallway didn't look familiar to him at all, and neither had the door they stopped infront of. The door was wooden, but by the looks of the texture it was a very fine wood. The artistry upon the door was nothing to gawk at either. Very detailed pics of demons consuming all sorts in their path was depicted upon the door. Malice rather liked the artwork. And he soon found out why.

A short, simple phrase popped out of LV that told Malice why the art on the door was soo appealing to him.

"Your room."

It was his room. His own personal sanctuary upon Corellia. Walking up to the door, Malice placed his hand on the metal device that substituted foor a doorhandle. On the metal device was the outlining of a hand print...his hand print to be exact. As soon as his hand fell into the lines of the print, a click was heard and the door opened.

Normally, only the owner of the room was permitted to enter. Unles programmed too, others were able to enter at the owners request. Sticking his head in, Malice's eyes grew wide. Though the door itself did not look familiar to him, the things in the room had. Memories started to appear in his mind, reminding of what every single item in the room meant to him.

Walking in, Malice first noticed the layer of dust which seemed to cover every inch of his room. A day of cleaning would get this room looking brand new. Turning his attention to Lady Vader, Malice smiled and nodded his head.

*I am truly home now. I shall be fine by myself now, guess a "little" straightening up is in order*

Malice chuckled at his little joke. Once he had gotten settled in, he would begin retraining himself on everything he once knew. How long that would take, he did not know. Nor did he care. He would do whatever he could to regain the power he once held, and to once more reign the chaos upon the galaxy that he knew he had done in the past.

Lady Vader
Oct 25th, 2004, 04:55:44 PM
"Nothing wrong with a bit of spring cleaning to bring the memories flowing back." LV smiled.

"If you need anything, you know where to find me." She turned. "I'll leave you to rest up." With that, she made her way back to her own quarters.