PDA

View Full Version : Senators of the New Republic...

Jacen Parami
Sep 1st, 2004, 02:31:49 PM
...hi there.

I have several characters in the NR, including (most recently) Senator Carter. However, thats off the point. I'm doing an NR website, to list useful bits of info for NR players on Fans. Its gonna have military stuff, ship specs, planetary holdings, and all that kind of stuff. However, I'd also like to have a "Political" section, which will cover the Senate.

I found, when I set up Senator Carter, the New Republic constitution, which I have a copy of on my HDD. I also found the list of taken and untaken worlds (which I had to pick one from), which I assume is a planetary holdings list for the NR (are there any more planets than that?). I also found a few bios in the Senate Chambers. So...

1. Is it ok if I put all of the above stuff on the site?
2. Is there any other stuff that should be on the site?
3. Is there any stuff you'd like to see on the site...even if its just trivial and seemingly irrelevant?
4. Do any more of the Senators want to write little bio things for me to post up?
5. Do any Senators want to do a write-up of the political climate on their planet or anything like that? (You might have customised it a bit)

Um...yeah. Thats it. If there's any stuff, could you either spoon-feed it to me, or direct me to where I can find it out for myself?

Thanks. :)

Senator Thareena
Sep 1st, 2004, 03:31:04 PM
I think it would be cool if we placed the bios on your site along with photos of the senators. Mine is in black and white, but I can find a color one.

I think that's fine to add what we've already recorded. A political climate write up shouldn't be too hard either, the Essentials Guide to Planets and Moons pretty much sums up politicisms on various planets... I think...

Jacen Parami
Sep 1st, 2004, 03:41:26 PM
Yeah. Only problem is, my cousin stole all my Essential Guide books (I don't think I had the Planets and Moons one, though)...and things could well have changed since the Vong were around. It might not have changed at all...but some people might want to use the time/Vong excuse to change things a bit. There's always scope.

I hadn't thought of photos. Yeah, that'd make sense. If they're all in 150x150 format (same as the avatars), that gives some sense of sameness.

:) Thanks.

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 1st, 2004, 05:19:17 PM
We haven't had the Vong around in this timeline, so no worries there. And I *do* have the Essentials guides, except for the new ones and the droid one.

Travis North
Sep 1st, 2004, 05:55:18 PM
Nothing really special in the new ones. Details about the Vong and some stuff from EP 1 & 2, the Droid book is awsome. All I'm missing is the original character and chronology guides.

Haha your probably gonna be somewhat annoyed. I'm still trying to come up with a bio for Aursoni. Usually the female gender holds power and they're a bunch of aristocrats.

Jacen Parami
Sep 1st, 2004, 06:03:21 PM
Is it me, or has anyone noticed the potential kinkiness oportunities with that?

Travis North
Sep 1st, 2004, 06:20:56 PM
Not really just that....

"When a Kuat house patriarch desires an heir he purchaces a telbun-a young male of middle classes who has been raised from birth as a breeder. Telbuns are trained to excel in athletics, culture, mental acuity, and good looks. If they are selected their families are handsomely compensated.

After a telbun has sires his mistress's child, he remains with the noble family as a tutor and guardian but is never considered a blood relation. On the contrary, telbuns are treated as chattle, swathed in heavy robes, and forced to obey their mistresses's every whim."

Well I was wrong. On a brighter note I guess I could be the leader of a great house. Yes that's it. Well now maybe the females don't run everything. *Notes to read closer next time* Still anyway that last bit should answer the potential kinkiness oportunity things. Now we shall never mention that bit again, unless required or deemed fit to be stated by another Kuatii RPer or someone with authority.

Jacen Parami
Sep 1st, 2004, 06:25:16 PM
Oh, god. Yeah. Kuati. I'd forgotten about that. It really made me think Erisi was a bad person...:(