PDA

View Full Version : Hurricane Francis

Jacob Evans
Sep 1st, 2004, 01:41:48 PM
As most of you know Huricane Francis is at CAT 4 but i expect it to hit CAT 5 before Saturday when it will hit Florida.

Why am i telling you this? Because it is supposed to hit where i live... yes a CAT4-5...

Lord help us all...

Because of this i may not be on for a week or ever again... I am staying optimistic...

But just in case...

Lord Help us all...

~Andrew D. Evans.

Lion El' Jonson
Sep 1st, 2004, 04:12:14 PM
Well, crap! That's gotta suck. I've heard they're considering evacuating that entire part of Florida.

But, instead of Rendezvous, could you post this in...well, that's strange. I just realized that the New Republic had no OOC forum besides recruitment. Ah well.

Hope you live; we'd hate to have to find another new pilot. :lol

Jacob Evans
Sep 1st, 2004, 04:30:03 PM
Yeah... People of my calabur are hard to come by *Big cheesy smile* Yeah right....

Thanks

TieFighterPilot181st
Sep 3rd, 2004, 01:38:26 PM
Well good luck to you, and heres hoping you get the chance to get back to the forums as soon as you can.:(

Jacob Evans
Sep 3rd, 2004, 02:22:21 PM
Well i have to come back i have yet to meet my fellow Pilots...

BTW: X-WINGS RULE

Malcolm Trippen
Sep 4th, 2004, 02:27:48 PM
Originally posted by Jacob Evans
Yeah... People of my calabur are hard to come by *Big cheesy smile* Yeah right....

Thanks

*Dr Evil voice* By calibur, I mean both their personalities, and the size of their gun barrels...

Or something.

If you're looking for a pilot to meet up with, Malcolm Trippen (me) is on the Asgard. All of my other characters have gone on a jolly over to the Justice...You're welcome to come hook up, if you want...maybe do some inter-unit training in advance of Bestine, or something?

Edit:
*stares at the screen* Wow...I actually posted in something using a relevant sign-in...I'm cured!!

Edit 2:
I'm sorry...shutting up...

TieFighterPilot181st
Sep 4th, 2004, 03:11:36 PM
Well, my character is a pilot too, over on the emacipator and i could always use a real human pilot.