PDA

View Full Version : Lexx/Jandor

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 31st, 2004, 08:15:58 AM
I'm posting this for two reasons.

1) Someone is requesting to take over another persons accounts.
2) I'm suspicious as to whether or not the person requesting the accounts is really a different person to the one who originally registered the accounts. i.e. he has returning under another alias/claiming he was new before (http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=36064&perpage=50&pagenumber=2).

From this thread (http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=36643)...

Originally posted by Jandor
THIS IS LEXX

Scratch that last post.

I stumbled across a guardians thread and notcied the inactivity of Mr Pulse; I followed it up and I managed to email the user.
He told me that he had no intention of picking up his characters again and so I offered to take over and he accepted.

Is this alright with the board admin?

Obviously, this would include Mr Pulse and Jandor but I'll have to check again to see if he had any more characters (apparently he had allot).

Thoughts?

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 31st, 2004, 12:59:51 PM
I don't know, I'm completely confused.

And to take over another account, the account owner would have to give him the password, there isn't anything that we can/should do about it. It would be totally between the RPers.

edit: it MIGHT be legit, the IPs don't seem to match, although I couldn't get the Jandor IP to run on my work computer, it just stalled for like five minutes instead.

I think what he's saying is that he *already* got the accounts from Mr. Pulse/Jandor, and that's how he was posting with the Jandor account?

I don't know, it's still confusing and fishy.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 31st, 2004, 01:09:15 PM
I think what he's saying is that he *already* got the accounts from Mr. Pulse/Jandor, and that's how he was posting with the Jandor account?

Correct.

I just think it's all a bit weird, that he would pick Jandor and Jandor would be so happy to just hand over his accounts. Especially weird since he did a whole big species/bodysuit write up, like the kind Janor was fond of coming up with (then arguing over) :|

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 31st, 2004, 01:15:27 PM
It is bizarre. I tend to think he IS Jandor.

Morgan Evanar
Aug 31st, 2004, 03:59:10 PM
Name: pcd552136.netvigator.com
IP Address: 218.102.84.136
Network: APNIC4

62.231.155.4 (unallocated.star.net.uk)

???

I think that he's either a genuine hacker/IT pro or a travelling bussiness person who is into SW.

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 31st, 2004, 04:29:21 PM
Maybe he's from Hong Kong and is Chinese...?

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 1st, 2004, 07:30:55 PM
I split the thread - it was getting out of hand, imo, with people getting suspicious. Because if he IS new (which I still doubt but you *never* know) then he might be offended greatly.

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 1st, 2004, 11:34:14 PM
I just realized why I wasn't getting the deja vu thing you all got from his thread.

I was on my honeymoon last time he appeared.

(just read that Herro thread :rolleyes) What a boob.