PDA

View Full Version : Packing for Yavin (Jacali, Jame, Sarr,)

Shade Magus
Aug 28th, 2004, 04:28:45 PM
Shade walked through his room, throwing the few things he would be taking to Yavin with him. Mainly just some extra robes and a box containing the parts for a new lightsaber he had been working on. Once all these were in his bag, he walked out and locked the door behind him. It would be some times before he went back in there.

Once he made sure it was locked, he turned left and went down the hall to pick up those that would be going with him or he wished to bid farewell.

Ok...first stop, Sarr, he thought as he headed towards the Kel Dorian's room, which was closest.

OOC: Please if you post before I get to your room, just be packing or something, until we get there.

Jame Kaman Dar
Aug 28th, 2004, 06:09:45 PM
Jame had packed already, just grabbing the small amount of clothes that she had, her wooden flute, compostion folder and writing implements, and a piccolo she had found for Jacali. A small surprise for her friend and roommate, who had expressed an interest in learning. Also she had a knife and sharpening kit and her pistols. Then she went to check on Jacali, who was also coming on this Yavin venture.

"Hey girl! I'm all ready. Shade's gonna be here soon enough...Anything I can help you with or are you all set to go?"

Sarr Koon
Aug 30th, 2004, 03:25:41 PM
The Kel Dor heard a tap on the door to his quarters. His mask was already in place and he was ready to go. Picking up his one bag, he made his way to the door and punched in the code to open it. His Master, Shade Magus, was standing there. He gave the Jedi Knight a slight nod and stepped out, sealing the door behind him

"I am ready to go, Master Shade.

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 30th, 2004, 06:10:30 PM
Jacali had packed effiently enough, her Padawan training uniforms, some robes and her more casual attire.

"I was just finishing up," she smiled as she limped over to her closet and threw a couple pairs of boots and some shoes onto the bed.

Unfortunately, Jacali was supposed to be using crutches for the next week and a half, but she was very reluctant to do so. She and Shade had gone off to get her ship a few days back and ended up having a few mishaps along the way, but the Padawan didn't seem to mind.

Her doctor friend, Hayden Radnor had found a sprained knee when they returned and some darn good bruises along with a crushed brace.

Now, she had been lucky enough to get a new brace and her knee was wrapped, but the crutches lay across the bed.

Jacali turned and looked at her roommate. "This is so exciting, to be going to a new planet for a bit. I can't wait to get there and into some fresh air."

Shade Magus
Aug 31st, 2004, 02:39:12 PM
Shade nodded to Sarr and turned to walk down to the girl's room. "So how are you feeling today Sarr?"

Sarr Koon
Aug 31st, 2004, 06:49:07 PM
"Well rested, Master Shade. How about yourself?"

Shade Magus
Aug 31st, 2004, 11:45:08 PM
"I'm feeling good. I hope you are prepared for this little trip," he said as they turned down the hall leading towards Jame and Jacali's room. When he reached it, he gave a light tap.

Sarr Koon
Sep 1st, 2004, 11:09:38 PM
"Prepared enough I hope, Master Shade."

Jame Kaman Dar
Sep 3rd, 2004, 06:05:09 PM
Jame's eyes perked, and she grinned at Jacali.

"He's here...I'll go answer the door..."

Jame bolted out of Jacali's room and down the hall, to the door, and opening it.

"Sarr...Shade." She said, tilting her head to each as she said their names. "We're pretty much ready to go. We were just waiting for you."

Shade Magus
Sep 5th, 2004, 02:05:28 PM
Shade nodded back. "Very well then, our shuttle should be leaving in about twenty minutes. That should give us plenty of time to get there."

imported_Jacali Danner
Sep 5th, 2004, 08:13:10 PM
Jacali heard Shade's voice and slung her bag over her shoulders. She was about to leave her room and then quickly grabbed her crutches and limped out the door.

"Heya, guys!" She smiled as she limped over. "I'm ready."

The Padawan bowed slightly as she saw Shade and Sarr.

Sarr Koon
Sep 6th, 2004, 07:12:19 PM
Sarr acknowledged Jacali and Jame with an inclination of his head.

Jame Kaman Dar
Sep 7th, 2004, 05:48:18 PM
Jame slipped away while Jacali and the others talked, to grab her bags. Shortly, she came back, looking back at her quarters for a second, then she looked at Shade and grinned.

"I'm ready when you are. Let's blow this popsicle stand." And she laughed.

Shade Magus
Sep 7th, 2004, 06:23:04 PM
Shade smiled. "Very well then. Let the training begin. Put your bags down. Your going to have to move them via telekinesis only"

Shade then proceeded to walk down the hall towards the launching bays. He turned around after a few steps and walked backwards. "Come on, we don't have all day."

Jame Kaman Dar
Sep 7th, 2004, 07:03:56 PM
Telekinesis... Jame had tried her hand at it over the years. It seemed to be a close cousin to her other abilities, and she knew she could do it, because she'd done it before. Nothing more than some basics of the subject, but enough to move her bags. So she did so, and followed Shade, still smiling.

"So Yavin's a lot of greenery, isn't it? I've read up on the place, but it's one of the few places I've actually never been..."

imported_Jacali Danner
Sep 7th, 2004, 08:57:08 PM
Jacali did the same, she was very experienced in telekinesis and besides it was easier for her to manage her crutches this way, her knee needed a rest.

She listened to Shade and Jame talk as she worked her crutches behind them. The Padawan was going to be staying in a new temple for a while, this was a very good thing in her mind.

Sarr Koon
Sep 7th, 2004, 10:08:12 PM
The Kel Dor remained a step back from his companions and kept quiet. With the use of telekinesis, he levitated his big and moved it along unaided. He mulled over what he would be accomplishing during his stay on Yavin.

Shade Magus
Sep 8th, 2004, 12:32:43 AM
Shade nodded, as he slowed for everyone to catch up. "Yes it is very green indeed. Much different from Coruscant. More full of life and energy. Perfect for the training that I have in mind."

imported_Jacali Danner
Sep 8th, 2004, 08:02:56 PM
"It'll be good to get away from the hustle and bustle of this place, though." Jacali added as she plugged along.

Shade Magus
Sep 11th, 2004, 04:30:24 PM
Shade nodded. "Yes it will. What do you think about this Sarr?"

Sarr Koon
Sep 13th, 2004, 09:46:51 PM
The Kel Dor ceased his musings and turned his attention to the Jedi Knight.

"I expect it will be a rewarding experience to be away from Coruscant for a while."

Shade Magus
Sep 14th, 2004, 06:48:13 AM
Shade smiled at everyone's ethusiasim. It was beginning to look at though this trip would definitely be a good experience afterall.

Soon the rounded a corner and were in the Temple's launch bay. He headed towards a small craft that would shuttle them to the Yavin Academy and there the real 'fun' would begin.

"Alright everyone aboard and strapped in while I let them know outside that we'll be taking off pretty soon."

imported_Jacali Danner
Sep 14th, 2004, 08:07:50 PM
Jacali was first on board, she found an empty seat, put her bag in the upper compartment and rested her crutches underneath.

This was going to be an awesome experience, one she never thought she'd be able to do.

With a quick 'click', she was ready to go.

Jame Kaman Dar
Sep 18th, 2004, 05:58:05 PM
Jame entered the ship and packed away her belongings, then took a seat by Jacali.

"This'll be great..." She relaxed.

Sarr Koon
Sep 21st, 2004, 09:50:25 PM
The Kel Dor stepped into the ship. He stowed his bag in a compartment and then sat down across from Jacali and Jame.

Shade Magus
Sep 24th, 2004, 05:11:26 PM
Shade smiled as he looked at the three Padawans. They would definitely be in for the time of their lives. That was for sure. "Ok, everyone's ready and we'll be taking off in a few minutes."

He turned back and sat down in the co-pilot's seat and buckled in himself as the pilot began a countdown.

OOC: I'll start a thread in the Yavin forums soon and send y'all the link.