PDA

View Full Version : The Mysterious Case of the Missing Nek (open)

Hayes Muirso
Aug 23rd, 2004, 04:16:20 AM
What Hayes felt was something like a dull sense of hunger. His stomach was doing back flips that would put galactic gymnasts to shame. He had woken, the previous day, to find that his doting, and admittedly dopey, pet George the Nek had gone missing. The canine creature was almost two meters tall, so the fact that Hayes had been thus far unable to locate him was more than worrying. He lived in hope, however, and had taken to plastering some of the academy’s walls with posters of the cyborrean battle dog turned slobbering – but quite adorable – giant puppy.

The Padawan, who had turned part-time bartender part-time traveller on his trainings hiatus, was just pinning up another still of his lost property when he heard someone approaching from behind.

Jame Kaman Dar
Aug 28th, 2004, 06:16:45 PM
"Cute lil' guy..." She said with a smirk... Standing just behind him, to the side a little. "Can't say I've seen him though. Or you, either. Must be quite the pet."

Jame was just taking a little time around the grounds, since she would be leaving this week for Yavin, and wasn't going to be back for a few months. Hayes' stomach grumbled.

"I guess you haven't thought about food since... " Jame said this with a smile, having heard his bowels talking.

Hayes Muirso
Aug 29th, 2004, 03:42:31 AM
“The nerves aren’t helping,” Hayes smiled apologetically, as if his stomach had committed some social faux pas. He tucked another couple of posters under the crook of his arm. “I’m not even sure why I’m putting these up. If someone had seen George, I’m sure I would have heard about it. After all, it’s not every day a two meter dog appears on the grounds.”

Jame Kaman Dar
Sep 7th, 2004, 09:13:31 PM
Jame laughed a little. "I certainly would have noticed him...But anything is possible. Coruscant is a big place."

She thought a moment. "How about taking a break from those posters and grabbing a bite to eat? I'll help you with your search after that."

Vista Alor
Sep 9th, 2004, 08:43:20 AM
Vista had permission from Rognan to spend some time with Jame, only Jame didn't know that she was going to spend some time with her. She found Jame talking to Hayes who was hanging up posters for some reason.

She hurries over to them and slips her hand into Jame's hand just in time to hear about getting a bite to eat.

Jame Kaman Dar
Sep 18th, 2004, 06:02:42 PM
Jame looked down and laughed.

"Hello there, kiddo. What are you doing here?"

Hayes Muirso
Sep 19th, 2004, 12:12:38 PM
“I suppose I could do with some lunch. I’ll be no use in finding George if I starve, eh?” he said, smiling albeit weakly. Tucking the rest of the posters under his arm, he brightened a little, looking expectantly to Jame. “Where’re we headed for this bite, then?”

Jame Kaman Dar
Sep 21st, 2004, 09:02:45 PM
Jame looked at Hayes, then at Vista, then back again.

"The easy answer would be Yog's. That is, unless you wanna head to somewhere outside the temple...It could give you a little perspective on where George might be."

Vista Alor
Sep 22nd, 2004, 09:41:58 AM
"Can I come? I pwomise to be good."

Vista looks hopefully up at Jame, and then to Hayes and back to Jame.

"Pleeeeassssse"

Hayes Muirso
Sep 26th, 2004, 05:27:18 AM
With a light shrug, Hayes smiled down at the girl. “If it’s okay with Jame then it’s okay with me- and wherever you want to go is fine. Maybe you’re right though, someone outside of the temple might have seen him…” he added as an afterthought, adjusting his glasses as he pondered the idea.

Vista Alor
Oct 1st, 2004, 03:23:34 PM
Vista looks up at Jame, a pleading look on her face.