PDA

View Full Version : Where I have been and will be

Taylor Millard
Aug 22nd, 2004, 09:46:54 PM
I was going to wait until the website was up, but since I have no idea when it will be...

In case some of you guys were wondering where I was...I was busy with school and the radio station (I'm the former news director of a radio station in Texas). Yes former because I now (and anyone who's ever talked to me will know this is a big deal for me)...

...have my own talk show. Yes...let the universe tremble in fear, Taylor Millard has his own talk show.

Thought the entire board should know. Now...what does this have in store for our favorite grand admiral? (or mine atleast)...no idea. I could possibly return from my year-long hiatus, but I'm not sure....it really depends on how busy I have with school and the show.

If I do return, I suppose I shall have some major catching up to do with the entirity of the universe (I understand there's a new 'She who shall not be named'), but I shall certainly try to help out somehow. Atleast for the next week.

Oh...btw...for those who ever wish to listen go to www.kntu.com . The show is called 'The Political Gang' and it starts on September 5th (that's a Sunday) at 6 PM Central time (12 AM England, 7 PM Eastern, 4 PM Pacific). Gotta throw in the shameless plus at some point. And yeah...I know, it's a political show (watches half the board cringe...hey it's an election year. I get my Jones this way...ask s'Il ;)).

Glad the place is still going on strong (I think).

imported_Marcus
Aug 22nd, 2004, 10:44:02 PM
How about an Australian corrospondant? I'll be happy to do it :)

Glad to see you about BTW - and yes, there is a she-who-must-be-stabbed-to-death-and-no-Akabbrim-you- cant-do-it-because-I-baggessd-it

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 23rd, 2004, 09:25:07 PM
I think what Marcus just said was in Australianeese.

But congrats, Taytay!! :D Come back sooooooon :cry

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Aug 24th, 2004, 03:52:37 PM
Yes yes, please come back. I miss you :(

DarthHERA
Aug 28th, 2004, 11:58:57 AM
Ello old man. Grrrrrreat news on the talkshow. Well done!

imported_Blade Ice
Aug 28th, 2004, 09:32:36 PM
Talk show cool stuff at first I was thinking they gave you a cooking talk show. I mean where could they go wrong with cooking with the canibal. :D

Congrats Taylor.