http://www.akrabbim.com/images/Christin/Skeletor3.jpg
Skeletor is even less impressed

http://www.akrabbim.com/images/Christin/Skeletor4.jpg
he's actually very skinny

http://www.akrabbim.com/images/Christin/Skeletor5.jpg
Skeletor's happy face

http://www.akrabbim.com/images/Christin/Charley-And-Skeletor.jpg
Charley and Skeletor

And the creepy house (according to Charley)

http://www.akrabbim.com/images/Christin/House1.jpg

http://www.akrabbim.com/images/Christin/House2.jpg

http://www.akrabbim.com/images/Christin/House3.jpg

http://www.akrabbim.com/images/Christin/House4.jpg

Mu Satach
Aug 19th, 2004, 09:42:55 PM
Love the cat...

can I film something at that house? LIke a late model '73 Olds Delta pulling up in front of the house, 5 college age dweebs get out and the porch swing there keeps banging up against the wall until someone approaches it... from there the idea gets a bit predictable. ;)

Droo
Aug 19th, 2004, 09:49:33 PM
That's a lovely, picturesque home. The area looks nice too; is it quite remote?

Darth Viscera
Aug 19th, 2004, 09:59:20 PM
Originally posted by Dru
is it quite remote?

dru, that's downtown :\

:lol i kid, i kid! :D

Charley
Aug 19th, 2004, 10:00:39 PM
Not too remote. Its about 3 miles down the road from Highway 69, so its maybe a stone's throw away from stores and stuff, and you're maybe seven minutes away from the interstate.

Slayn Cloak
Aug 20th, 2004, 01:40:33 AM
It's cute sill, and you should get one of those belts for skeletor. You know, the kind that will shock him everytime he tries to do something evil.

Shade Magus
Aug 20th, 2004, 01:47:16 AM
Originally posted by Slayn Cloak
It's cute sill, and you should get one of those belts for skeletor. You know, the kind that will shock him everytime he tries to do something evil.

I concur. I don't know why, but I have this sudden fear of cats after seeing those pictures. He strikes me as the "look at me I'm a cute kitty but as soon as your back is turned I will strike" type of cat.

Kelt Simoson
Aug 20th, 2004, 02:03:49 AM
3rd picture down Charley..is that your profound hairly legs?

Im having difficulty telling which is the cat O-O

:D

Oh and the house is lovely, most likely the house of Michael Myers from the Halloween movies.

The thing that gets me is the fact that when you calling it in for dinner and your out on the porch, sand say:

Skeletor!...heeeeeeeyyyyy skeletor *shakes box* :lol

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 20th, 2004, 11:38:17 AM
I"m confused, there are two cats now? o_O

I'd watch out, I think Cirr will eat Skeletor, and then go on to eat Christin.... and then Charley will show up one day and there will just be an ENORMOUS cat on the porch.

He'll go up to the door and try to find out where Christin is... and then CIRR WILL GOBBLE HIM UP TOO! :eek

Charley
Aug 20th, 2004, 11:52:40 AM
Yep, two cats :)

Who knows, the number could increase. There seems to be a lot of strays running around over here. Its Cat Land.

Stafford
Aug 20th, 2004, 12:45:16 PM
hmmm...

His head looks like a bat's head. "Bleeeehh!" :D

Razielle Shadana
Aug 20th, 2004, 03:04:24 PM
Just don't feed them after midnight...

-sneezes-

I hate cats...>_<

Kale
Aug 20th, 2004, 11:47:10 PM
When isn't it after midnight?

Mitch
Aug 21st, 2004, 12:25:26 AM
With the heart of a Lion! And the wings of a bat! Because it's midnight!

Skeletor is a perfect name for that cat.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Aug 21st, 2004, 12:45:36 AM
:lol looks kind of like my cat, Milo but with needs a tiny bit of white on the face....

but that face looks just the one like his brother, Hiss used to make....now that was the odd cat, hated people but occasionally would let you pet him then he'd remember and scratch and hiss at you.....

Naj Arilov
Aug 21st, 2004, 05:14:45 AM
Skeletor and Cirr can come visit the Bear. >=]

Cardinal Aiyalin
Aug 21st, 2004, 08:13:00 AM
That's a beautiful home, S'il.. It's hard to find homes like that in Orlando (ie: surrounded by greenery). Everything here is mass-manufactured and piled on top of each other -- and because of homeowners associations they are all the same color. Sometimes I wonder if Orlando is turning into the Truman Show.

And cute cat! Kinda looks like my Lex (ie: Lex Luthor).. If the behavior is anything like Lex, watch out!

But back to the house... If it was at night, I can kinda see why it's creepy. Kind of loosely reminds me of the house in Evil Dead (Dead by Dawn!).. I can imagine some creepiness for Halloween.. Flickering candles, a dead body slowly swinging on the porch swing. Hee :). You should post some pictures of the inside, maybe that'll make it less creepy :)

Charley
Aug 23rd, 2004, 07:02:14 PM
It won't. It's just as creepy inside.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Aug 23rd, 2004, 09:44:08 PM
It is not :(

Charley
Aug 23rd, 2004, 09:49:51 PM
:lol it can be at times. The doors are creaky and the locks don't work. Thats creepy.

Leon Dagrelle
Aug 24th, 2004, 10:05:52 AM
Do bits of foliege scrape the windows at night in the bedroom? Now thats creepy.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 24th, 2004, 10:16:34 AM
Originally posted by Leon Dagrelle
Do bits of foliege scrape the windows at night in the bedroom? Now thats creepy.

The Intruder!!!! :uhoh

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 24th, 2004, 12:03:02 PM
That's nothing, Ty and I looked at a house for sale recently that had an add-on in the back. Whoever had built the addition to the house WAS STUPID!!! There was a glass door from the kitchen, one from the family room, one from the garage and another from the hallway or something - anyway FOUR glass doors opening to the backyard right next to each other.

The lot backed a green space, so there's FOREST literally feet away from the four glass doors. And the kicker - the fuse box was outside next to these glass doors. OUTSIDE!

So your friendly neighborhood serial Scream killer could waltz up to your back doors through the forest, cut the power to your house, smash the door of his choice and come up and murder everyone. :eek >_<

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Aug 24th, 2004, 03:44:48 PM
Haha, guess what. After a month and a half of taking baths because I thought the shower was busted, turns out I just don't know how to operate the faucet.

I'm such a dumb-dumb :\

And Holly, you guys are already looking at houses???

imported_Akrabbim
Aug 24th, 2004, 05:14:11 PM
Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville
That's nothing, Ty and I looked at a house for sale recently that had an add-on in the back. Whoever had built the addition to the house WAS STUPID!!! There was a glass door from the kitchen, one from the family room, one from the garage and another from the hallway or something - anyway FOUR glass doors opening to the backyard right next to each other.

The lot backed a green space, so there's FOREST literally feet away from the four glass doors. And the kicker - the fuse box was outside next to these glass doors. OUTSIDE!

So your friendly neighborhood serial Scream killer could waltz up to your back doors through the forest, cut the power to your house, smash the door of his choice and come up and murder everyone. :eek >_<

And that, madam LD, is why one owns guns. As many as possible. Because, when the zombies come, you must be prepared.

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 24th, 2004, 05:14:25 PM
Already?? Yes. Although we already know we're buying the house he grew up in from his mom, who uses it as a rental now.

Charley
Aug 24th, 2004, 05:14:30 PM
Originally posted by s'Ilancy
Haha, guess what. After a month and a half of taking baths because I thought the shower was busted, turns out I just don't know how to operate the faucet.

I'm such a dumb-dumb :\

Hahahahaha I knew it.

Soraya Taveres
Aug 24th, 2004, 08:16:15 PM
I love the first two pictures, particularly the second one. He's gorgeous ! -clingage-

AmazonBabe
Aug 25th, 2004, 10:20:43 AM
Kitty cute! :cat

House... I have yet to decide. o_O

I want a house, but retail out here is spensive. So it'll prob be another year or two before we can find something affordable. :\

imported_Akrabbim
Aug 25th, 2004, 08:38:18 PM
Don't laugh, Chuckles... you didn't figure it out either. :)

Cirrsseeto Quez
Aug 25th, 2004, 08:42:08 PM
Originally posted by Akrabbim
Don't laugh, Chuckles... you didn't figure it out either. :)

I wasn't motivated enough to try. I took her word for it.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Aug 27th, 2004, 05:51:34 PM
Well, he's running around alot now and actually playing. He's already growing, too. I can tell the difference even, and it's only been three weeks since he rolled in.

I bought him a flea collar, too.

Slayn Cloak
Aug 27th, 2004, 08:20:46 PM
That was a solid investment. I like I guess, but I duno if they're "cats" anymore. What I mean is, I like them declawed, and "fixed". It helps to if they're afraide of " the outside". :: shrugs :: I duno, anyway I don't own a cat; I was refering to Jehova's.