PDA

View Full Version : Demon-Kieran Application

Demon-Kieran
Aug 19th, 2004, 10:05:53 AM
EDIT, 8/21/04: After careful consideration, I have decided to withdraw my application, to prevent both confusion and potential flames that would be directed at me because I insisted on both; but I am somewhat pleased that at least it was given some consideration. At least, BEFORE DB found out about the app in the Sovereignty.... :D

C'est la guerre, I suppose.

-DK.D.

Je'gan Olra'en
Aug 19th, 2004, 10:54:27 AM
Yea.

For curiosity's sake...what exactly do you mean by 'read the actions of his opponents'? Combat-type precognition? Or something else?

Kieran Devaneaux
Aug 19th, 2004, 06:23:08 PM
Something to that effect, yes. He looks at their fighting stance and gets a slight read of what they're thinking (so a form of telepathy, if you will).....

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 20th, 2004, 01:57:09 PM
http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=36608

You can only be a part of either TSO or the Imp groups. You'll have to pick between the two.

Kieran Devaneaux
Aug 20th, 2004, 03:13:09 PM
No two-way, like the GJO/NR? Hmm....

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 20th, 2004, 03:18:41 PM
Well, GJO/NR is discouraged, really. There's no more than a handful of people that are members of both, given that the two groups ideals can clash at times. TSO does have ties to an Imp faction (I don't remember which), but I don't think we're encouraging people to be members of both, no.

Kieran Devaneaux
Aug 20th, 2004, 08:42:05 PM
I just checked with Telan on AIM: He just told me that it is, in fact, the Sovereignty who has ties to TSO. I dunno how it works, but I'm going with what he's given me.....

Southstar
Aug 20th, 2004, 10:44:53 PM
After the it is decided which group you will be joining, I vote for your acceptance into TSO (assuming you choose to join TSO over the Imperial group).

Demon-Kieran
Aug 21st, 2004, 06:56:34 AM
Okay, now I'm really confused, because I keep hearing two conflicting answers. One tells me, "Oh, you can be in both, no problem", the other "Pick one or the other"...which one is it? :huh >_<

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 21st, 2004, 07:15:35 AM
It would be better if you just picked one or the other, really.

Telan Desaria
Aug 21st, 2004, 11:49:33 AM
As for our part, I have no problem with his being in both groups. IC, we cooperate fully, with us taking care of then NR militarily and you eliminating the Jedi. I have no problem with his being a de facto member of both our groups.

The decision, of course, is yours.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 21st, 2004, 12:37:32 PM
The issue appears to be resolved :) Thread closed.