PDA

View Full Version : Question

Jacob Evans
Aug 17th, 2004, 01:35:17 PM
Ok im coming from Starwars RPG.net and i have a Charecter that is already a ranking member of a group and i was wondering if i would have to start over here or if i can keep my rank/title.

Name: Jacob Evans
RP Group: New Republic
Division: Starfighter Command
Rank/Title: Lt. General/ Chief of Starfighter command

I dont really expect to be able to keep the Chief but i would like to keep my rank if possible...

So can I?

Redic Scott
Aug 17th, 2004, 03:14:58 PM
Hey, thanx for joining. I think you will have to go through a sim mission and we can get your rank from there. However, I don't think you can start that high off the bat.

Jacob Evans
Aug 18th, 2004, 01:40:42 PM
Ok where do i have to go/ do?

imported_Reshmar
Aug 19th, 2004, 12:38:17 AM
Welcome to the Fighter Corps

imported_Reshmar
Aug 19th, 2004, 01:07:26 AM
I will talk with Admiral Lion about your Rank as soon as I see him.
For Now You will be an Acting Wing Commander.

Colonel "Tie" Yamagi is Over our Fighter Corps. So naturally you would fall in under his rank. Also is there any certain Class of fighter you favor?

If you need anything or have any questions please feel free to ask.

Admiral Reshmar

Jacob Evans
Aug 19th, 2004, 10:45:47 PM
Id like to have an X, B, or E if possible

Malcolm Trippen
Aug 23rd, 2004, 04:30:59 AM
Welcome to the SFC!

Um...don't get...um...vaped...or...um...something...:\

Lieutenant (for now) Malcolm Trippen
Angel Nine, Dark Angel Squadron, Halo Force

Travis North
Aug 24th, 2004, 05:48:58 AM
Muahahaha... Another Pilot for me to shoot at. Wow, the NR has 3(+1 MIA) pilots. And all the Sov has is 1 (+1 MIA).

Teleran Balades
Aug 24th, 2004, 10:15:59 AM
In the last month the NR has picked who knows how many members where we've only picked up 1.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 24th, 2004, 10:17:51 AM
You've got more than enough members already :p the NR needs all the help it can get

Teleran Balades
Aug 24th, 2004, 12:12:45 PM
Very true.

No wait, we need more politicians.

Travis North
Aug 24th, 2004, 08:20:37 PM
I'd do that but I'm Senator of Kuat.

Teleran Balades
Aug 25th, 2004, 12:12:17 PM
Travis a Senator?!

Run for your life!!

Jacen Parami
Aug 25th, 2004, 01:00:06 PM
Originally posted by Teleran Balades
Travis a Senator?!

Run for your life!!

It could be worse...it could be that idiot Alex guy who no one actually likes...or the guy who got blasted to heck by Travis' NPC fighter squadron...or the guy who dresses up as a superhero and kills people...

Oh, wait. That's me. Damn. Guess I won't get a job with the Senate, then...

Travis North
Aug 25th, 2004, 01:35:35 PM
Trust me. Me being a Senator, and the Senator of Kuat at that is far worse then you being a Senator. I wield an awsome power with the ability to create fleets large enough to form my own faction. With a single sentance I can cause mayhem throughout the Galaxy. For fun I can disable the Republic fleet..... But..... I wont cause it would be stoooopid.

imported_Reshmar
Aug 26th, 2004, 02:44:48 AM
yeah but Fondor beat you to the punch there buddy. They seem to be able to build SSD's faster.

Travis North
Aug 26th, 2004, 05:36:16 AM
If it were up to me Fondor would have never been found. It was the super secret Imperial research center where Veers designed the AT-AT.

If I had been the Imperial incharge I would have destroyed the entire network of labs and factories so as not to let it fall into NR hands.

imported_STELA'SHLIT'NURUODO
Aug 26th, 2004, 12:14:17 PM
If it were up to me I would nave turned it into a super secret Pleasure resort where the labs were better used as brothels and holding cells for love slaves

Travis North
Aug 26th, 2004, 12:50:31 PM
It is up to you! Good thing I already have a, not so super secret, Pleasure resort where the labs are used as brothels, and the holding cells for love slaves... Almost.

Zeltros is mine, well.... Not now. But soon!!!

Jacen Parami
Aug 26th, 2004, 02:27:27 PM
"She had THREE tentacles. And I thought the Cellestian women were hot..."

Kieran Devaneaux
Aug 26th, 2004, 05:08:55 PM
Originally posted by Teleran Balades
In the last month the NR has picked who knows how many members where we've only picked up 1.

Yep, only one. And - funny enough - it's me, too. :D Well, the other half of me.

-K.D.

Jacob Evans
Aug 28th, 2004, 06:28:51 PM
Uh... When can my question be answered?

Malcolm Trippen
Aug 28th, 2004, 06:43:20 PM
Sorry...our insanity gets in the way, occasionally.

In answer to both your questions:

- Rank will probably be tetermined with a simulator run. Better posts = better rank. Basically. You might be able to go in at the deep end, and do an actual mission as your test thingy. I did something like that, but my pilot (Malcolm) is creeping his way slowly up the ranks, so that might not work so well for you. In a simulator, they can put you in charge of a squadron, regardless of what your eventual rank will be.

- Where to go/what to do...in the Navy section (two places below "Rendezvous Point", right under Army/Intel), someone will probably (soon) post a simulator thread for you, if you're doing a sim run. Things are a bit hectic, what with the end of the holidays, and us getting set for a mass-RP - the second half of the Battle of Bestine. All the fleety types are preparing for a large-scale operation to deploy ground forces, so everyone has a lot to do. Don't worry - you won't get forgotten...you just might have to wait a day or two.

So, yeah. Hang in for another day or two...things are really hectic for us right now. Most of us (if not all) are male, so multi-tasking isn't exactly a strong point ;)

Reshmar/Lion/anyone - if you guys are tied up with Bestine organising, I can post the other side of Jacob's simulator run, if that'll help...I've got a few more days before hell catches up with me. I'd happily do it, if it'll make your lives easier.

Travis North
Aug 28th, 2004, 09:09:45 PM
Originally posted by Jacen Parami
"She had THREE tentacles. And I thought the Cellestian women were hot..."

Where did I hear that? Meh...

"When the World is mine your death shall be quick and painless."

Jyanis Scorpion
Aug 28th, 2004, 09:23:15 PM
Reshmar/Lion/anyone - if you guys are tied up with Bestine organising, I can post the other side of Jacob's simulator run, if that'll help...I've got a few more days before hell catches up with me. I'd happily do it, if it'll make your lives easier.

Once hell finally tackles you to the ground, I'll fill in as the opposition afterwards if the simulation isn't complete by then. My role is organized for the most part so I have free time. :)

Jacob Evans
Aug 28th, 2004, 09:52:30 PM
Never mind i got orders

Lion El' Jonson
Aug 29th, 2004, 07:04:23 AM
Welcome to the NR, Commander Evans. It's a pleasure to have you aboard.

~Admiral Lion El' Jonson~

Jacob Evans
Aug 29th, 2004, 11:14:52 AM
Thank you.