PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone, I'm back

imported_Terran Starek
Aug 12th, 2004, 06:22:20 PM
Hi everybody

Summer's coming to a close, so I am kinda sorta officially back. I still have to move back to school and go through RA training, but I'll be reconnected with the world again (as opposed to this summer, where I had no internet and no phone). So, I thought I'd pop in and say "Hi" to let you know that I wasn't dead and that I hope to resume role-playing again.

My summer consisted of tons of reading (R. R. Martin, Goodkind, Jordan), writing (36 pages of background and lineages for my created D&D style world), and watching Aqua Teen Hunger Force and other Adult Swim favorites. Oh yeah, and I decided to learn to play accoustic guitar. I've played bass for 8 years, but I decided to broaden my horizons and add two new strings to my knowledge base, as it were. Anyway, I hope summer went good for everyone else.

If I am needed directly in any withstanding RPs, please let me know here. Otherwise, I'll try to get around and get Terran rolling again. Sorry about the big break. I've missed all your smiling faces. :D

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 12th, 2004, 07:16:52 PM
:wave Good to see you back!

Zasz Grimm
Aug 13th, 2004, 12:08:58 AM
....and you wore out your copy of BBOMN yes? lmao.

welcome back chris, glad to see you around.

Slayn Cloak
Aug 13th, 2004, 12:48:40 AM
WB :wave