PDA

View Full Version : Getting back into the swing of things..

Cardinal Aiyalin
Aug 12th, 2004, 05:14:51 PM
Alrighty.. I'm going to try to get back into it (yeah yeah, I've said it before.. but I really do miss this place).. I have been reading through some of my old posts (to remember old storylines and such...

If you have RPed with either Cardinal Aiyalin or JediBeldarine before, and we had an ongoing storyline (ie: relationship) let me know. I'm in the middle of coming up with excuses for the absences of both the characters.. If you want to RP with either of the characters, either post it here or PM me.

BTW: Does anyone know if Sage Hazzard is still around? Who is the new Saarrreeaa?

and DT.. Do you have the link to Bel and DT's epic fight? I've been looking for it, but I can't find it.. . Thanks :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 12th, 2004, 05:17:50 PM
I'm the new Saarrreeeaa. Well, not really new, I've been RPing her for over three years. :)

And Sage Hazzard is not around.

Charley
Aug 12th, 2004, 06:53:08 PM
I'm still here in all of my many incarnations + a lot more

Cardinal Aiyalin
Aug 12th, 2004, 07:25:02 PM
That's right.. I remember now, LD!

Quite a number of people who I RPed with regularly are gone now .. hmmm.. I'll have to remake my characters a little bit..

And Charley.. so.. your approximately 150 characters are still active ;) ... Didn't you have the old "Red Shirted Ensign" with the signature "The few, the proud, the expendable"? That has to be my all time favorite .

Charley
Aug 12th, 2004, 08:48:58 PM
Hehe, yes I did. That was quite a long time ago.

Slayn Cloak
Aug 13th, 2004, 12:13:25 PM
I'm sage's nephew, I don't know if that does it for you but, yeah. I've been told I can write fairly well, so I'd be more than happy to entertain you.

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 13th, 2004, 12:15:52 PM
How is Slayn Cloak Sage's nephew?? I thought you were Jeseth's brother or clone or something.

Cardinal Aiyalin
Aug 13th, 2004, 12:58:07 PM
De'Ville..

Aren't all of the older characters related in *some* way, shape or form?

:)

Figrin D'an
Aug 13th, 2004, 01:17:28 PM
Originally posted by Cardinal Aiyalin
De'Ville..

Aren't all of the older characters related in *some* way, shape or form?

:)

I can answer "no" to that question, quite proudly in fact. :mneh

Mitch
Aug 13th, 2004, 01:42:20 PM
Same here. And, yes, Sage is gone and never coming back.

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 13th, 2004, 02:43:03 PM
And ditto to that as well, LD was not related to anyone else on the board.

..actually she's Pierce Tondry's first cousin. ;)

Slayn Cloak
Aug 13th, 2004, 02:49:56 PM
Weren't her and peirce married? That's messy hollie... Anyway, Fire hazzard was/is Slayn's mother. So that makes her brother his uncle, or at least that's what I call my moms brother... thought I hate him. I ussually call him *******, or something along those lines. Slayn isn't a clone, he's a testube baby.

BTW I say " is" his mother becuase IC Slayn is in posetion of one of the many clones Jeseth had made of her... sicko

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 13th, 2004, 02:53:01 PM
OH, I forgot you were supposed to be his son. It makes sense, sort of.

Slayn Cloak
Aug 13th, 2004, 02:56:14 PM
lol, yeah I know... weak.

:: cries ::

I know I was gone for awhile but you forgot everything didn't you!?

::points finger ::

Marcus Telcontar
Aug 13th, 2004, 05:55:21 PM
Anyway, Fire hazzard was/is Slayn's mother

OhshiMarcusadoptedFireyearsagosothatmakesusrelated ...

AGGGGGH!!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!!! I swear my head's gonna frelling explode with the spagetti that is the family tree of adoptions and whatnots!

Iona Ula
Aug 13th, 2004, 06:15:35 PM
Originally posted by Marcus Telcontar
OhshiMarcusadoptedFireyearsagosothatmakesusrelated ...

AGGGGGH!!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!!! I swear my head's gonna frelling explode with the spagetti that is the family tree of adoptions and whatnots!

*smacks Marcus with a wet kitten*

Calm down, maybe you shouldn't have taken so many frelling people into yer life (Rp-wise I mean).

I 'member Bel, not teh other one, but I doubt you know meh.

Marcus Telcontar
Aug 13th, 2004, 06:36:58 PM
Calm down, maybe you shouldn't have taken so many frelling people into yer life (Rp-wise I mean).

Two. That's all. Now excuse me for a second.....

FORCE FRYING PAN!!!

WHACK!!

:: The crowd cheers and the announcer goes insane...

"GOLD! GOLD! GOLD FOR ARCAN! 62.49 kilometers, it's a new Panning distance record! Oh, what a superb performance from this marvellous Jedi, smashing his own world record and winning the Gold Medal! The crowd have gone wild as he takes a lap of the OOC forum, arms in the air, jubilant at his achievement!

Yes Norm, and the frying pan he used is still in his hands as he rushes to hug his coach, Ivan Gottabigun. Gottabigun must be so proud of his charge, such an awesomely talented panner he is. Who can forget the panning where he belted the Administrator?

Yes Jean, that was truly a memorable day. And he he comes towards our trackside reporter, Ifeellikeacurry Wouldyoubecomingouttodinnerwithme. Ifeellikeacurry?

Yes Nrom, we have the magnificent Jedi here right now... Marcus, how do you feel?

"It's incredible, I've never hit anyone so far before! And in front of this amazing crowd, all Jedi supporters, it's wonderful!"

"So tell us how you did it?"

"Oh it's just so incredible, I just knew when she hit me with that wet kitten, I felt the Force move in me and just like... POW!"

"Amazing Marcus!"

"Yes! I'd like to thank Ivan for coaching me, my wife... HI HUGBUNNY!... my daughters and Natia, she's been so supportive of my training and even trainign to become a Panning Master too! I'd like to thank all those watching me at home and all the Jedi supporters here, my sponsors Pinky and the Brain, Prent Enterprises, GJO, Dexter's Diner, Valvoine, you know what I mean, GNN, Zit's Anti vampire hair shampoo, ... I LOVES YOU ALL! THANK YOU!!!!"

Yes and there he goes to savour the moment of this amazing performance...They'll be talking about this for years to come!"

--

This Olympic Pannign parody was bought to you by Pinky and the Brain... get oyur ZOIK today!

imported_Firebird1
Aug 14th, 2004, 10:16:43 PM
Welcome back!

Maybe I can get invloved in this some where..

*Gets sucked into new job and college once again.*

:rolleyes

Doh, forgot about Reallife!

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 16th, 2004, 02:00:27 AM
:wave Jen

me = vega

Cardinal Aiyalin
Aug 16th, 2004, 09:40:10 AM
Hey hey Jen!

God, it's been so long.. I can remember when everyone thought the person behind Vega was a guy! Do you remember Shawn's (Dyne Darkforce) reaction?

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 16th, 2004, 09:40:52 AM
I don't remember, but I can imagine ^_^; :lol

Cardinal Aiyalin
Aug 16th, 2004, 04:33:30 PM
Alright.. I've almost finished reading through my old posts.. and I'm remembering more and more of my character's storyline.

I'm probably going to start off with Cardinal.. But with Beldarine, she was a Knight in the GJO.. Can she return to being a knight, or does she have to start all over?

Figrin D'an
Aug 16th, 2004, 04:57:39 PM
Originally posted by Cardinal Aiyalin
I'm probably going to start off with Cardinal.. But with Beldarine, she was a Knight in the GJO.. Can she return to being a knight, or does she have to start all over?

She can return at the same rank. We don't demote people because of absence. :)

If your looking to do some kind of basic RP thread to explain her IC absence, let me know. I'm sure something can be worked out.

AmazonBabe
Aug 16th, 2004, 05:03:19 PM
Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville
..actually she's Pierce Tondry's first cousin. ;)

INCEST! :eek

Wait, what were we talking about again? ^_^;

Oh yes, the illustrious comeback of BELDARINE! :D

Cardinal Aiyalin
Aug 17th, 2004, 10:46:08 AM
** grin **

Thanks Fig.. I'm thinking about doing an RP thread for both Card and Bel.. hopefully started this week.

And THANKIES AB :)

BTW.. Did Sage's character die, or did he just leave? When I left, Beldarine was his girlfriend (or something like that), and he was also her master while she was a padawan..

Vittorio Patron
Aug 17th, 2004, 10:56:23 AM
He just ended up leaving.