PDA

View Full Version : The Throne of the Empire

Telan Desaria
Aug 9th, 2004, 12:32:47 PM
An Empire cannot be such in name or spirit with an Emperor at its helm.

Currently, the Empire sits with a Lord High Chancellor at its head. I say this is not good enough.

I will proceed only with the Staff's consent, but I propose the following:

With a very long and by no means edited series of rps and threads and storylines, the way shall be paved for Tiberius Anar to ascend to the throne. The Army and the Navy will rally around him and so will the populace.

Aft many and many plot tiwsts, turns, variations, and the like. It will give us a great deal of story fodder and will take several months to complete.

At the very least it gives us some new material and an unlimited number of possibilities for others to take advantage of.

I await your decision.

Darth Vader
Aug 9th, 2004, 12:52:20 PM
If your imperial faction wants to crown yourself an emperor, that's fine by me.

Unless you're talking about something else here?

Or are you saying that you want to have all the imperial factions unify with you as the leader?

Telan Desaria
Aug 9th, 2004, 02:26:20 PM
By God no!!!!!! IRL I'm a full fledged soldier and officer, so the same IC. I have not the mental set to the political leader of anything. I want to proclaim Anar as Emperor and leader. If they want to acknowledge him then so be it.

Within my faction, yes.

Anbira Hicchoru
Aug 9th, 2004, 02:30:21 PM
So this only effects the Sovereignity?

Telan Desaria
Aug 9th, 2004, 03:19:43 PM
As things stand now, it will. Yes. However

What I envision after and during and as a result of this massive undertaking is a holy war of sorts to unite the galaxy under Imperial Rule. The traitors will be culled and such.

There will be great opportunities top be taken advantage of on all edges.

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 9th, 2004, 04:03:11 PM
Within your faction you can elect whoever you want the Supreme Ruler of the Omniverse, but you have to understand of course that the New Republic won't recognize your elected leader's status, except as over your planets.

It sounds like a cool idea. :)

Telan Desaria
Aug 9th, 2004, 06:43:09 PM
Of course. It is just one of my many rp ideas. This one, however, will span RL months to play out and dozens of plot twists and new characters. Some old favorites will die while some new favorites emerge.

The New Republic won't have to - - ie no faction will have to, nor will this change anything, we are not ubering any worlds or death star's. This is just my idea to get more people involved in rping.

And Thanks Lileana. Admiral Laran's uniform is hanging in mothballs. This may be your chance to brush it off without the fleeting u hate and the intricacy you love.

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 17th, 2004, 12:28:10 AM
:p thanks

Telan Desaria
Aug 17th, 2004, 06:39:44 PM
Any Time. You have been a friend of mine since my noob start and I will return the courtesy whenever possible.