PDA

View Full Version : Need your guyses help with something work related...

AmazonBabe
Aug 3rd, 2004, 04:06:20 PM
As some of you already know, I work for Raytheon.

Now here's what I need help with:

I'm a co-captain with one of my friends at work for the department I work in, Strategy & Business Development (S&BD). We are captaining a team of American Heart Association walkers. We need help coming up with a clever, edgy team name.

We first thought we'd name ourselves The Galactic Empire. The boss seemed to like that one, but it doesn't capture the AHA feel/theme.

Then we thought of Fellowship of the Heart (Ring obviously being replaced with Heart), but that just sounded to sappy (the boss rolled his eyes at this one).

So, I am now calling upon your aid to help me come up with something. We need it farely soon... as in like hopefully by tomorrow.

I'll continue to think of names with my friend, but having more brains involved will be most appreciated.

Thanks in advance! :)

imported_Akrabbim
Aug 4th, 2004, 10:21:15 PM
Cardiovascular Crusaders?

The Sanguine Defenders?

The Blood Brigade?

Charley
Aug 5th, 2004, 10:03:39 AM
Artery Artillery :)

Pierce Tondry
Aug 5th, 2004, 10:13:31 AM
That's a good one, Chuckles.

Rie, if you don't go for that, you could always try the AHA SOBs (American Heart Association Strategists of Business).

Charley
Aug 5th, 2004, 10:23:19 AM
I just picked something that sounded Raytheon-related :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 5th, 2004, 11:24:34 AM
I can't think of anything now that I've read the ones Ak and Charley posted. :( But their's are good. :D

AmazonBabe
Aug 5th, 2004, 02:39:00 PM
OMG! You guys are awesome My co-worker loved them!

I'm gonna print em out right now and go pitch em to my boss! Thanks SO much!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! :hug

imported_Akrabbim
Aug 8th, 2004, 11:46:31 PM
Tell us which one you use, no matter what they use. :)

Lady Vader
Aug 9th, 2004, 05:09:23 PM
Well, I ran em by the boss, and while he like dthem, he didn't think it'd fly with the VP, so he sent us back to the drawing board.

After another bout of brainstorming, and for some reason unknown to me, I remembered when Charley started that RP group thingy where everyone had a card name or something.

So, with that in mind, I came up with Ace of Hearts.

Now I'm just trying to find some good pictures to put on the website they've given us. I'm really looking for some of the cards from Alice in Wonderland, as I think that'd be fun. But so far I've been unsuccessful.

Maybe you guys could help me find the pics? :)