PDA

View Full Version : Go spam go

Slayn Cloak
Aug 3rd, 2004, 12:25:38 AM
So I saw this comercial today for somekind of michel jackson movie; One of those made for tv deals. Now last time I saw this guy on whatever program it was, he was white. Like ruled nootebook paper white. The lucky actor to land this role was black. He was on your darker than adverage side at that. Anyway, I found this to be odd, and wondered if anyone knew WTF I was talking about.

Darth Viscera
Aug 3rd, 2004, 12:43:46 AM
yeah, michael jackson is about as white as the dude in the right hand corner of your sig. maybe they're gonna use lots of makeup

Slayn Cloak
Aug 3rd, 2004, 12:48:23 AM
no, it was a comercial...umm trailer, of the , what I assume is a made for tv, vh1 maybe, movie. The guys black, to say the least.

Alex
Aug 3rd, 2004, 04:45:21 AM
Well, Jacko used to be black. He only went white because of a "skin condition". Maybe they didn't want to draw attention to his illness, so they're pretending it doesn't exist?

Chimp the Rubber chicken
Aug 3rd, 2004, 05:45:19 AM
yeah I saw the same commercial. Its about his life, so I would say he starts out black and then later on they use make up to turn him white....Or so I would guess. I'm pretty sure they showed him white in the commercial though.

Slayn Cloak
Aug 3rd, 2004, 11:23:38 AM
Oh, I thought it was just about the recent things, that's the way it looked to me; Admitadly not paying attention to the comrecial. I still think it's odd that they would do that though. I mean, when was he black? As a child, no doubt, tenn years, yeah. I mean I'm not a fan in the last so I can't say but, wasn't the thriller album the last black one?

Crystal
Aug 3rd, 2004, 05:46:19 PM
He was still blackish during the time he made the video Thriller. He was probaly in his 20s then.

Lady Vader
Aug 3rd, 2004, 06:31:40 PM
Here's a picture of Michael Jackson when he was young (http://www.mjsite.com/young/youngmj.jpg) (part of the Jackson Five).

Slayn Cloak
Aug 3rd, 2004, 06:44:29 PM
Yeah the guy playing him, for what seems to be a present day based movie, is much darker.