PDA

View Full Version : My how the proud can fall...

Nayala Palain
Aug 1st, 2004, 02:15:21 PM
...but when serving the darkness only the proud can return home.

It had been far to long since the Sith Master of this order had step foot into the halls it comands. Her eyes looked upon untouched stones and peered upon walked halls.

She said nothing and moved with grace of the night. Dressed in her normal black gear Athena looked around. She had no reason to have left this order anymore then any other member who had done the same.

But the only good part was she had returned. Saying nothing as she stood in the halls of the Sith Order. The flames flickered as she waited.

Je'gan Olra'en
Aug 2nd, 2004, 06:08:01 AM
"Athena..."

A walking figure swam into cohesion in the edge of a pool of light thrown by a lamp. Young, human, wearing black and a dark green cape. Eyes, black, twinkling happily.

"I've heard of you, and for someone like me who has such a recent exposure to mainstream Forcewielder culture, that's no mean feat. Welcome back."

Nayala Palain
Aug 2nd, 2004, 02:04:24 PM
Her name was said, slowly her head turned to view the figure that had spoke her name. She didnt know who it was for she may have been gone far to long to know just who he was.

" Perhaps, I dont remember who all you are. Sir... But it seems my name proceds me. But I do thank you for the welcome back. "

She walked slowly towards the figure only taken but a few steps.

" Could you tell me who all are still the Elders of this Order. It seems I have been gone longer then I should have. "

Je'gan Olra'en
Aug 3rd, 2004, 06:59:59 AM
"Well, there's Lady Vader, of course...her husband...Warlock...Live Wire...I think Dyzm's still around. That's pretty much it." He shrugged. "I'm new here. Darth Shule, Knight."

Nayala Palain
Aug 4th, 2004, 02:15:30 PM
" It seems they are all still here. Thank you Knight Shule..."

Looking around yes it felt like home mainly cause this was her home. Her second of homes....

Mistress Vader......Maybe an audience if you have the time.

Her thoughts travled on a cold dark breeze. Off to find the elegant Mistress Vader.

" Tell me Knight Shule, who is your Master? "

Je'gan Olra'en
Aug 4th, 2004, 07:13:03 PM
"I was trained to Knight rank by Sith Knight Southstar, but beyond that I've been more or less left to my own devices. It's been a few months since anyone has directed my training." He spread his hands. "It's got its disadvantages, but I've managed to make myself a very good mentalist in the process, as well as spearheading the Order's training program." And that wasn't even an exaggeration; of the dozen or so Apprentices on the Order rolls, he was Master to four.

Lady Vader
Aug 5th, 2004, 05:38:49 PM
The message touch LV's mind gently as she sat at her desk in her room, going through a somewhat large and dusty volume of ancient Sith rituals.

A smile curled itself on her dark lips as she recognized the touch.

"There is time always for you, Athena. You may come to my quarters. The way is known to you."

The message traveled back. LV continued to look over the large book, awaiting the other's arrival.

Nayala Palain
Aug 6th, 2004, 10:23:16 PM
A delectably Dark voice danced in the ears of Athena. Her eyes opened as she looked for the doorways.

" Maybe I can help lead you down your path. But I shall look you up later. I have a meeting with one of the Mistress's. "

She nodded towards Shule and started a quick stride down the hallways and out the main chamber doors. Quickly turning into a secret passage to her left. She ran down the hidden halls.

Departing from the hidden halls into a secondary chamber, she was in the living quarters of TSO. She moved down the hall towards the fourth door.

As she walked closer it slide open and there inside. Sitting at a desk with one of the larger Sith Ritual manual out was Mistress Vader.

" Lady Vader..."

Je'gan Olra'en
Aug 7th, 2004, 04:31:56 PM
Shule nodded a goodbye. While Athena bustled off, however, he stayed there for several long seconds before heading down the hall.

Having a Master again...perhaps that wouldn't be so bad...

Lady Vader
Aug 9th, 2004, 01:51:32 PM
LV looked up and smiled, standing from her desk and moving around it towards Athena.

"My dear Athena! It has been too long."

She grapsed the other woman in a comradly embrace. She seperated from her and gestured to one of the plush seats facing an ornate fireplace where inside a simple fire danced to a silent tune.

"How have you been?"

Nayala Palain
Aug 13th, 2004, 12:17:15 PM
She as well embraced her sister of the night. A small smiled danced upon her lips. She had inquired how Athena had been.

" Lost it seems. I left on a trip and it has taken me until just now to return. "

She took the offered seat upon a chair facing to the west fireplace. She had always loved to be in these chambers. It was about as peacful as a Sith could handle. Everything so dark and full of hate.

" And you and Vader? " Athena was speaking of Lady Vader and her husband Darth Vader.

Lady Vader
Aug 25th, 2004, 11:25:16 AM
"As well as is to be expected."

LV made herself comfortable on one of the matching chairs facing Athena, curling her legs under her.

"While things have seemed quiet, and no doubt the galaxy is thinking we have gone on hiatus, we have several plans underway."

She smiled mischievously, "We're taking the discrete route."