PDA

View Full Version : A Mission Close to Home (Council)

spada
Jul 31st, 2004, 09:22:48 PM
Spada walked with perfect posture through the doors of the Council chamber and paced to the center of the room, bowing and addressing to the Council,

"Greetings, Jedi Masters of the Council. I come to you requesting a mission which is troubling me as of late. I have recieved word from my home in Dorin that a research base on a planet nearby my home, known as Koran, has been the victim of attacks and harrasment by an unknown group of people or creatures."

"I as well as my team, consisting of Padawan Jacen and Jedi Knight Rognan Dar, request permission to investigate these attacks and to bring these culprits to justice."

Standing at attention, he awaited the council to recognize his proposal.

Navaria Tarkin
Aug 5th, 2004, 02:09:09 PM
"Unknown?" She replied rather quickly, "This is disturbing. Usually such beings provide something to indicate their hand in these assualts. What exactly has been going on at the base?"

spada
Aug 5th, 2004, 07:11:33 PM
Spada said gloomily,

Well, at night some researchers have been dissapearing. Some of them are found later- their bodies are mutilated."

Spada paused a moment, saying,

"I believe that the attackers of the researchers are the Narok, creatures who are basically between the stages of complex and more primitive beings. They are agressive and seem to be the most likely."

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 6th, 2004, 10:46:25 PM
Wei nodded. "So what do you plan to do, Padawan Spada? That is, how do you plan to bring these people to justice?"

spada
Aug 14th, 2004, 04:36:58 PM
Spada calmly said,

"I hope to go there and find proof of who has been kidnapping and killing the scientists."

Spada thought a moment; he had not exactly worked out what he would do next,

"Then I will find their location and find out why they are doing this. However, Narok are very primitive and are incapable of understanding what we are saying. However, I believe I can get through to them by unlocking their minds, if in fact they are the culprits."

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 22nd, 2004, 11:03:16 AM
"I see. Well then, that being the case, it seems as though you are all set. However, I must warn you about tampering with the minds of others. It can be dangerous--for both them and you. Otherwise, I see no reason why you cannot go about on this mission. That is, unless the other members of the Council find your motives and methods to be less than standard."

Navaria Tarkin
Aug 28th, 2004, 05:01:21 PM
"I wish to understand more by what you mean of unlocking their minds... Wei is correct. A mind is a delicate thing and you could be doing alot more harm then anything else if you wish to find out your information that way."

spada
Aug 29th, 2004, 12:21:00 PM
Spada sighed and nodded,

"I understand that it is a dangerous method to affect ones mind, but I do not wish to control them. Instead, I want to show them what they are doing, and allow them to make the desicion on their own. I want to show them that what they are doing is wrong."

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 30th, 2004, 07:07:23 PM
"Much easier said than done, but I'm sure you'll manage. I don't see why you shouldn't go on your mission."

Navaria Tarkin
Aug 31st, 2004, 05:45:44 PM
Navaria seemed uncertain still, "I will allow you to go as well, but tread carefully Spada. What you are doing still has a potential to backfire in many ways, and not only for the people whom you seek."

spada
Aug 31st, 2004, 06:54:00 PM
Spada bowed to the council, saying,

"I will, Master Tarkin. Thank you Masters, I will go at once."