PDA

View Full Version : A new life, A new beginning(open)

Vishalla Daoked
Jul 28th, 2004, 10:33:10 AM
OOC: This thread takes place at the same time as this (http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=36346) thread

IC:
Vishalla's been happy since she's started living with Miriya. Her cat's also been happy to be living with her as well. Today there were at Mos Espa on Tatooine. Her cat decided to stay in the ship after she woke up from a short nap, finding Miriya had gone out some were. She herself though has decided to go out for a walk, wanting to see a bit of Mos Espa.

She's dressed in a white dress. Her long blond hair is tied back in a messy ponytail.

Zachariah Jak'el
Aug 2nd, 2004, 10:26:28 PM
Xel had just finished one of his "jobs" and was wandering around Mos Espa. He didn't have his power armor on now and was wearing instead a pair of black pants, a white t-shirt and a pair of black boots

As he walked he noticed a young girl walking all by herself What the heck is a girl doing wandering around the streets, its not a safe place for a kid her age he thought as quickened his pace as he moved toward the girl

Xel fell instep with the girl "Its not very safe to be wandering the streets by yourself" He said looking down at her "Are you lost?"

Vishalla Daoked
Aug 3rd, 2004, 10:06:33 AM
Vishalla looks up at the stranger who had fallen into step with her.

"Nope, not lost. Ship back there."

Vishalla points off in the direction she came from.

"So you gonna keep me safe while I walk around?"

Zachariah Jak'el
Aug 3rd, 2004, 11:09:31 PM
"Well I guess I could. its not like i'm busy right now" Xel said with a little smile "So, Are you walking to somewhere is specific or jusr wanderin randomly?"

Vishalla Daoked
Aug 5th, 2004, 08:00:58 AM
"Just walking. Never here before so I want to see."

Vishalla says in a cheerful voice as she continues to walk.

Zachariah Jak'el
Aug 16th, 2004, 02:35:28 PM
OOC: Sorry about being slow to post, been busy lately and don't have much time to be on so I'll slow to post for the next month or so

IC:
"I've only been here for a few days, not much to see" Xel said looking at the crude buildings they passed "Just alot of sand" He laughed a little "So what brings you to this planet?"

Vishalla Daoked
Aug 18th, 2004, 09:29:28 AM
OOC: Not a problem. I was starting to wonder what had happened, but now that I know, I won't worry.

IC:
"Person raising me came here so I come as well. She's around somewhere."

Zachariah Jak'el
Aug 18th, 2004, 01:13:45 PM
"And who would this person be" Xel asked as he scaned the small crowds on the street.

Vishalla Daoked
Aug 26th, 2004, 09:38:50 AM
"Her name Miriya. She's nice and let me live with her."

Zachariah Jak'el
Aug 26th, 2004, 02:41:13 PM
"Sounds like a nice person. how long are you going to be on Tatooine?"

Vishalla Daoked
Aug 27th, 2004, 09:30:50 AM
Vishalla shrugs slightly.

"Don't know. Awhile I guess. How bout you?"

Zachariah Jak'el
Aug 27th, 2004, 01:21:35 PM
"Oh, I plan on leaving soon, maybe the end of the week, unless something comes up to make me stay longer."

Vishalla Daoked
Sep 16th, 2004, 10:20:57 AM
Vishalla nods before pointing to a Ronto.

"What's that?"

Zachariah Jak'el
Sep 16th, 2004, 02:52:40 PM
Xel looked over at the tall creature "Its called a Ronto, I think its native to this planet and I somtimes see people riding on their backs."

Vishalla Daoked
Sep 22nd, 2004, 01:40:46 PM
"What are Ronto's used for?"

Vishalla asks curiously.

Zachariah Jak'el
Sep 22nd, 2004, 03:36:44 PM
"They're used as beast of burden and mounds by the Jawas" Xel said look down at the girl "So they just carry stuff and are ridden on."

Vishalla Daoked
Oct 13th, 2004, 10:51:04 AM
"Do you ride them?"

Zachariah Jak'el
Oct 14th, 2004, 08:53:33 PM
"I've never ridden one" He said watching the creature "But I guess other people do, especialy Jawas."

Vishalla Daoked
Oct 15th, 2004, 12:47:56 PM
"Why haven't you ridden one yet?"

Zachariah Jak'el
Oct 15th, 2004, 03:23:38 PM
"Me?" Xel said with a laugh "On one of those things?, It looks dangerous and I don't know if I could stand the smell."

Vishalla Daoked
Oct 20th, 2004, 10:43:00 AM
Vishalla looks at a Ronto and frowns.

"I doesn't look dangerous to me."

Zachariah Jak'el
Oct 20th, 2004, 04:28:27 PM
Xel didn't really think the thing wasa dangerous, he just didn't want to ride it "Well, I could fall off and ruin my perfectly combed hair" He joked as he ran his hand over his hair that was slicked back.

Vishalla Daoked
Oct 22nd, 2004, 10:46:39 AM
Vishalla starts to laugh at the comment about ruining his perfectly combed hair.

"You're silly."

Zachariah Jak'el
Oct 23rd, 2004, 09:13:13 PM
Xel returned her laugh "Well, No ones ever called me that before" Or atleast never said it walked away he thought without saying it.

Vishalla Daoked
Nov 3rd, 2004, 12:41:51 PM
"I think you're just a chicken cause you don't want to ride a Ronto."

Zachariah Jak'el
Nov 3rd, 2004, 08:44:01 PM
"Ok, maybe I am" He said after being silent for a minute "The thing looks like a death trap. sure, its ok for a Jawa to ride on one, but they aint got nothin to lose. Me, I've got a whole career I would lose if I fell off and broke more arm or leg.'