PDA

View Full Version : Um...

Malcolm Trippen
Jul 25th, 2004, 05:19:57 PM
I know this is a long-shot, but I don't know what to do. I need to get in touch with someone...does anyone live in Louisiana, or maybe know someone who does, by any chance? I really need to contact someone. Its a long complicated story...lets just say that I'm at my wit's end, and this is just about the only thing I haven't tried, other than witchcraft, and jumping out of a plane, hoping I land in the right place.

Thanks.

The Man in Black
Jul 25th, 2004, 05:21:38 PM
I've been there a few times if that helps?

Malcolm Trippen
Jul 25th, 2004, 05:25:20 PM
No...but thanks.

If it widens the field at all, anyone from Hawaii? Sorry, I can't be more specific than Louisiana or Hawaii?

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 25th, 2004, 05:43:03 PM
We used to have a poster from Hawaii, but haven't seen them on in a long time.

I dunno about anyone from Louisanna. Alabama is probably the closest you'll get.

Lain Esuna
Jul 25th, 2004, 05:56:20 PM
Does this somehow relate to pinaple smuggling?

Malcolm Trippen
Jul 25th, 2004, 06:00:03 PM
Pinapple? No. Muffin yes, pinapple no.

Crystal
Jul 25th, 2004, 08:09:32 PM
Now we're all curious if you just picked two random states.

Travis North
Jul 25th, 2004, 08:27:28 PM
Ouch man. Go to a bar or party. You'll feel better.

Malcolm Trippen
Jul 25th, 2004, 08:50:46 PM
Originally posted by Travis North
Ouch man. Go to a bar or party. You'll feel better.

I'm under-age, which rules out the bar, and I live in the middle of nowhere - no parties.

Kieran Devaneaux
Jul 25th, 2004, 09:04:22 PM
Define "middle of nowhere". If you live in the Mojave or in another big stretch of desert in the U.S., that's as close to nowhere as you'll get. I live in Dullsville myself (Poway, CA; about 30 miles north of downtown San Diego), so I sympathize if you're bored out of your skull....

-K.D.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 25th, 2004, 10:10:39 PM
I thought you (Malcolm) lived in England. :huh

Malcolm Trippen
Jul 26th, 2004, 04:51:11 AM
I do. Never said anything to the contrary. I live in the East Midlands...Lincolnshire, in fact. When they made Lincolnshire, they took a really tiny county, and stretched it out. Consequently, it has (apparently) the most non-Motorway roads in the country. And, everything is really spaced out. You have to be able to drive to get anywhere. I can't drive.

And no, those states aren't random...the person I'm looking for...her nickname is the "Muffin Queen". Hence smuggling muffins. She was born in Hawaii, and lives in Louisiana.

Kieran Devaneaux
Jul 26th, 2004, 05:41:15 AM
England? No wonder you're wanting to come over here to the States - though I hear your weather's a lot cooler than ours (considering we're close to 100 out here). I was somewhat confused, wondering, "Where the hell does he live, anyway?" Sorry if you found my statements confusing, Lil :D

-K.D.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jul 26th, 2004, 07:02:36 AM
Nicknames don't usually help when trying to locate someone. As it is, I only marginally know about northern-esque Louisiana (a state full of awful roads and really really weird cops who seem to know my mother).

Though my uncle lives in Hawaii. Kailua (sp?) to be exact.

Syren Wyssholt
Jul 26th, 2004, 12:07:10 PM
Send a PM to Quinlin Torr. He lives in Hawaii.