PDA

View Full Version : Practice makes perfect (Dasq and Jacali)

Lady Mylia
Jul 24th, 2004, 11:53:34 AM
Oh, did Mylia need help. She was no where near perfect, or even good for that matter. She had her lightsaber for a couple days now and struggling with it.

She sighed as she swung it around a couple times. She did not have much hope for it. She knew this would not be her strongest tool as a jedi, but she still needed to know how to use it if need. She glanced down at her chrono. She contacted Jacali and Dasquian, their Master, to meet for a training session. Maybe that would help some, if they both worked together with Dasq.

She continued to swing her saber around, the pale blue glow mesmerizing her as she waited for the others.

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 25th, 2004, 03:42:37 AM
Dasquian arrived before Jacali, to find Mylia hopelessly twirling her newly crafted blade. He smiled somewhat. Well, at least she had some enthusiasm for it. Unconsciously, his hand drifted to the spot on his belt where his own saber hung, as he waited for his other Padawan to arrive.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 25th, 2004, 06:24:14 AM
Jacali was the last to arrive. She had been in the Archives doing some studying on hydralic sequence lifters when she recieved Mylia's call.

With a smile, she had agreed to meet in hopes of learning some new fighting techniques with her newly built sabre.

She bowed to Mylia and her Master. "Good afternoon, Master, Mylia."

Lady Mylia
Jul 25th, 2004, 11:11:19 AM
Mylia smiled to both of them. "Thanks for coming. I really need some help with this thing." She a sigh she powered her saber down. "I just can't get the hang of it. I thought maybe you could help, Master."