PDA

View Full Version : This is the end...

Shade Magus
Jul 24th, 2004, 08:44:21 AM
....atleast for a few days. Just to let everyone I am involved with that I probably won't be on this weekend or if I am it will only be a post or two, as me and some freinds are headed down to OC in CA and then to Tj and then we'll hop over to the SD....can anyone else decode this? Yeah so hope to see y'all when I get back...I also hope not to have any embarassinng pictures of me, but who knows?

Characters affected: Shade, Yurza, Jacen, Kathrine, Alf, and mesa thinking that's it...

Lain Esuna
Jul 24th, 2004, 10:31:44 AM
What's sd? Are you guys going to a star destroyer?

Kyle Raiden
Jul 24th, 2004, 05:20:53 PM
I think I got what OC and CA are...I could guess at what SD is, but it'd either be two perverted to mention in such polite company, or I'd be way off. Or both. Probably both. *thinks*

James Prent
Jul 24th, 2004, 05:23:03 PM
Originally posted by Shade Magus
....as me and some freinds are headed down to Orange County in California and then to Tiujana and then we'll hop over to the San Diego....

I'm not too sure about San Diego. Never heard it referred to as "the" Sand Diego. Have a good trip, don't get arrested in TJ.

Slayn Cloak
Jul 24th, 2004, 05:25:22 PM
I think it's a star destroyer...

spada
Jul 24th, 2004, 09:15:18 PM
:lol

Maybe he'll go to the OC to get some HJ's on the side of the road.

Phantom
Jul 25th, 2004, 12:10:07 AM
Originally posted by James Prent
don't get arrested in TJ.

No kidding, we'll never see you again.

I almost got arrested there once, not a good thing. I had to buy my way out, was pretty bad.

Also, watch the back allies. Besides that, have a blast, lol.

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 25th, 2004, 03:21:22 AM
Have a good trip, don't get arrested in TJ.

Is there some reason why he would? o_O

Kiane Silvina
Jul 25th, 2004, 11:22:25 AM
YES SD Is San Diego. And if anyone DARES insult my city i am going to beat them!

*Huggles her city and strokes it lovingly.*

BTW. Shade. If you are at the RF, look for the girl in black and silver shirt. Duno if I am guna be in pants or skirt. but the shirt is a defanate.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 25th, 2004, 05:44:24 PM
San Diego sucks monkey butt.

;)

And if you're planning on being disorderly in TJ, wear an expensive watch to bribe the policia with. ;)

Lain Esuna
Jul 25th, 2004, 05:53:33 PM
Yes, or go get that star destroyer first, and take it to TJ.

AmazonBabe
Jul 26th, 2004, 04:50:40 PM
*Hides star destroyer in her backyard*

I bet you he drove by my backyard and didn't even know it. :p

Shade Magus
Jul 26th, 2004, 07:13:29 PM
well how about posting a sign in the back yard this coming weekend and I'll know I drove by it...if I remember anything next weekend. I'm still a little hazy on this last weekend. I know I went with $120 and came out with only $5...but I only remember spending $25....so confusing.....

imported_Marcus
Jul 26th, 2004, 07:18:12 PM
:: Thinks ::

Never read this thread with a dirty monitor. TJ becomes BJ too easily

Shade Magus
Jul 26th, 2004, 07:26:54 PM
I will not go there....weekend so hazy...alchol still in system...