PDA

View Full Version : lol Catwoman lol

The Man in Black
Jul 23rd, 2004, 11:18:04 AM
<a href=http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/catwoman/>The reviews are in</a>

Hopefully Halle Berry will throw herself off a building for real now.

Shawn
Jul 23rd, 2004, 11:21:54 AM
"If you like "Van Helsing" and "The Punisher," then you'll enjoy this. Catwoman is worth seeing for its camp value and is better than it has any right to be."Haven't seen either, but I heard they were both terrible.

I really have to wonder how movies like this make it all the way to the theaters. Everyone has known it was going to be bad since we saw the first pics of her costume.

Fake edit:
"Not everybody will be able to swallow its heady romanticism, yet its French director, Pitof, has brought sophistication to a comic book sensibility."Hahahaha, what?

Ryan Pode
Jul 23rd, 2004, 11:28:59 AM
Almost as bad as Gigli.

The Man in Black
Jul 23rd, 2004, 11:29:43 AM
Punisher is decent, if only for its ending. Its a forgettable action flick, and an average superhero movie.

Van Helsing is pretty bad, with a few peanuts in the turd for flavor.

Jedi Master Carr
Jul 23rd, 2004, 12:06:35 PM
Van Helsing was okay it had some good moments but it wasn't a great film by no means. Catwoman looks horrible, Bourne Supremacy should kick her but this weekend.

JMK
Jul 23rd, 2004, 12:11:40 PM
The worst part is Halle Berry's stunt person in Catwoman is a man. A small, Halle Berry sized man. So when you're in the theater drooling over 'Halle', you may in fact be drooling over a small man in black latex.

Jedi Master Carr
Jul 23rd, 2004, 12:12:11 PM
LOL that is hilarious.

The Man in Black
Jul 23rd, 2004, 01:11:41 PM
Originally posted by JMK
The worst part is Halle Berry's stunt person in Catwoman is a man. A small, Halle Berry sized man. So when you're in the theater drooling over 'Halle', you may in fact be drooling over a small man in black latex.

ARRRRRRRGHHHHH >_<

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 23rd, 2004, 01:12:06 PM
I saw the trailer for this today, befor Spiderman 2, and just couldn't stop laughing all the way through.

Droo
Jul 23rd, 2004, 09:49:07 PM
Having seen the trailer, i can't say it looks that bad save for the dreadful costume but I'm beginning to see past that now. When it boils down to it, Halle Berry looks stunning as usual so I'll be happy but I think I'll be content to wait for the rental release or something. Who knows, I could enjoy it. I'm not expecting much though.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 24th, 2004, 01:05:24 AM
Originally posted by Dru
When it boils down to it, Halle Berry looks stunning as usual so I'll be happy but I think I'll be content to wait for the rental release or something. Who knows, I could enjoy it. I'm not expecting much though.
lol uNF uNF

I'm not going to see it.

Master Yoghurt
Jul 24th, 2004, 04:05:34 AM

:lol

Im so not going to see that movie!

Droo
Jul 24th, 2004, 08:30:42 AM
Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville
lol uNF uNF

You're onto me and my wicked ways. :o

James Prent
Jul 24th, 2004, 05:24:19 PM
I wouldn't say I'm "onto you," but okay. :p

Droo
Jul 24th, 2004, 11:08:11 PM
Well, aren't you the one with the dirty mind.

imported_Grev Drasen
Jul 25th, 2004, 01:43:36 AM
If it's not Michelle Pfeiffer in latex I'm not having it.

Droo
Jul 25th, 2004, 08:23:20 AM
To the gallows! :mad

Although I wouldn't say no to a bit of Michelle Pfieffer in Catwoman mode.

Lady Vader
Jul 26th, 2004, 04:37:53 PM
I'm not even going to explain how much this rape of the Catwoman story has urked me. *twitch* I'm pretty sure trying to would send me off the turnip truck and into Arkham. *twitch twitch*

Definitely won't be seeing it.

Shawn
Jul 26th, 2004, 05:23:18 PM
For what it's worth, I hear the game is better than the movie. But that's not saying a whole lot.

Jinn Fizz
Jul 26th, 2004, 07:55:02 PM
Originally posted by JMK

Whoa...now that's funny.

Morgan Evanar
Aug 3rd, 2004, 05:29:51 AM
I think there wasn't one person on this forum that thought it was going to be good.

Sadly, we were all correct.

Sarr Koon
Aug 7th, 2004, 05:39:20 PM
Maybe I am crazy but I thought The Punisher was awesome and intend to buy it when it's released on DVD September 7th.