PDA

View Full Version : Difficult times (My padawans and a few invited only)

Shade Magus
Jul 18th, 2004, 03:02:52 PM
Shade sat in the Jedi gardens, just before morning when the dew was settling on the ground and the leaves. His breath truned to mist before his eyes. His hand moved up his chest. He could still feel the bacta bandages under his robes from his wounds from his fight with Yurza. The pain was still fresh in his mind. He closed his eyes, replaying his fight with his brother, trying to find what went wrong.

He sat waiting on his Padawans and a few choice people. He had a few words he wished to share with them all.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 18th, 2004, 07:45:02 PM
Jacali entered quietly, she had gotten his message. She was dressed in her usual attire, but instead of her dark brown Jedi Robe, she wore a dark-violet, velvet cloak with the hood up.

Shade would know it to be her, by the soft click of her brace.

Jacali walked up behind him and silently placed a hand on his shoulder to show that she cared, but said nothing. The times they shared were always on her mind, she would never forget what he had done for her.

She remembered the horror of finding him near death and the hours she stayed with him while he was in Dura-sleep. But, since then, he had changed and even Jacali couldn't bring him out of this strange state he'd been in.

She knew deep down it would eventually pass and she would remain beside him through it all, unless he told her otherwise...and she prayed he wouldn't send her away.

"I'm here, Shade. I'll always be here." Jacali spoke softly to break the silence between them.

Jame Kaman Dar
Jul 19th, 2004, 11:02:59 AM
It felt a little taxing to be waking up before the rise of the sun. It was something Jame hadn't done in a few months. But the message was of some importance, especially since it came from her master, to whom she was a fresh, new padawan.

She'd gotten dressed fairly quickly, donning black cargos held tight by a belt, boots strapped on and a tank top,. making her look like she was headed for a workout, and she headed, striding through the corridors, slowing down once she reached the area in which the gardens were situated. As she came upon the entrance she saw the flicker of a dark violet cloak and the click of Jacali's brace. At that she sped up, and jogged into the room, slowing down again to walk up next to Jacali, whith whom she shared quarters. They had become good friends since she'd moved in.

Jame folded her hands in front of her, and Jacali spoke.

"I'm here, Shade. I'll always be here."

Though she knew little of what exactly was going on, she cared a great deal. As soon as someone became a part of her life in some form, she had that person in her thoughts.

Shade Magus
Jul 19th, 2004, 01:19:54 PM
Shade didn't open his eyes, but sent out his presence through the Force as a kind of assurance. "We are only waiting for a few others, and then I have a very important matter to discuss with all of you."

spada
Jul 19th, 2004, 06:45:54 PM
Spada walked down the hallways of the Academy, not quite sure why he was being called down. As usual, he walked with his upbeat, long strides on the balls of his feet, touching the ground lightly as he did. As he walked, his brown cloak flowing over the tan tunic, he thought to himself,

"I wonder why I'm going... maybe a new lesson."

Entering the gardens, Spada began to pick up traces of depression and concern. Changing his pace, he began to take slower, shorter paced steps and moved his arms at his side less. Entering the specified area, he picked up some distinctive smells of the flowers and foilage.

Gazing over the area, he noticed Jacali in a different outfit and another woman standing next to Shade, who sat with his head down, deep in thought. Walking up to the group, he noticed somber looks and crossed his arms in front of his chest, not saying anything and standing in front of the people.

Shade Magus
Jul 23rd, 2004, 03:48:06 PM
Shade finally opened his eyes and looked around. "Well I guess we can go ahead and start this now. I'm hoping that a few more will show up later, but if not then I'll fill them in when I see them. First off does everyone know about my brother Yurza and what has transpired over the past few weeks?"

Sarr Koon
Jul 28th, 2004, 11:07:45 AM
Sarr had recieved a message from Shade Magus the previous day. Its contents had requested his presence in the gardens the following morning. He had awoken early to practice some combat in one of the many training rooms located inside the Jedi Academy. Unbeknownst to the Kel Dor, the training had extended past the time he was supposed to meet with Shade in the gardens.

Sarr swiftly made his way from the Jedi Academy to the gardens. He was not generally late for anything.

He saw Shade with 3 individuals standing around him, only one of which he recognized. Spada. The other Kel Dor was his friend and roommate.

Sarr walked up to the group and stood motionless.

Shade Magus
Jul 28th, 2004, 09:46:52 PM
Shade smiled at the presence of his padawan. "Good...only one more, but I think I can fill here in later. The reason that I have brought you all together is to announce that I am leaving Coruscant."

The Jedi Knight sat back allowing each to make their own thoughts about this news. He knew it wasn't like it seemed, but it would be fun to see their reactions.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 29th, 2004, 07:59:55 AM
Jacali was stunned. Shade was leaving. It was happening again, she had shared her feelings with a man and he was taking off.

She shielded her feelings as she looked at him. After everything that had happened between them, he was leaving.

Jacali sighed deeply as her heart broke. "How...long?"

spada
Jul 29th, 2004, 10:59:59 AM
Spada remained emotionless, saying to Shade quietly,

"Are you going to Yavin? You'll still be a Jedi, won't you?"

Jame Kaman Dar
Jul 29th, 2004, 12:35:53 PM
Jame thought a moment. One in this group must be Shade's other padawan..She hadn't met that person yet, and she knew it wasn't Jacali, because she was one of Jame's two roomates.

Leaving Coruscant....?

Being the empath that she was, she could sense something off of Jacali. It was hard to hide anything like that from Jame. She placed a hand on Jacali's shoulder, and watched Shade.

I'm probably the least informed of this group. All I know is that something has been going on with Shade...that's less than stellar.

This was confusing to her. She had just started training with Shade, and he was going to leave...A frown showed, brow furrowed.

Shade Magus
Jul 29th, 2004, 07:04:57 PM
Shade smiled, showing that even after all he had been through,, he was still sane. "Not for long actually. And Spada is right. I will still be a Jedi. The reason I am leaving Coruscant is because I thoguht it would be a nice change of pace for a few people. You see...I am in the process of requesting permission for travelling to Yavin with most of you. Though ultimately it is up to you come along."

"For some of you," Shade glanced at Jacali. "I have words I'd like to share in private, but right now, I'd like your opinions on ths matter."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 30th, 2004, 10:09:15 PM
The Padawan nodded as she blinked back tears that wanted so bad to spill. She was not going to cry.

"If this is what calls to you, then...I wish you the best in this endeavor. I know how things have been lately." Her voice seemed almost hollow as she spoke.

Jacali bit her lower lip to keep it trembling. It was almost as if the words she spoke weren't even hers.

spada
Jul 31st, 2004, 07:59:22 AM
Spada chimed in after Jacali,

"I however, do not. What causes you to make this desicion, and will it affect how long it takes for me to be a Jedi?"

as he said this he thought to himself,

'How could he not even tell me what happened to him. I mean...hes my master.'

Shade Magus
Jul 31st, 2004, 07:41:45 PM
"Spada, there is a lot that none know about me, and for the time being that is the way things must be. For you however I have another request, that I shall speak to you about and explain a great deal to you later. As for this trip to Yavin I only plan to be gone for two months at the most. Those of you, any of you present, that choose to go will also have some things in store for you. I am not the only one that plans on going. A freind of mine, Rogan Dar, is also considering going. Together we are hoping to have he Yavin temple become more active in it's status. We will of course be needing all and any of your help."

Sarr Koon
Jul 31st, 2004, 09:35:48 PM
Immediate displeasure had siezed control of the Kel Dor when he heard Shade was leaving Coruscant. His training had been interupted once already shorty after joining the Jedi. The Master assigned to him, Verse Dawnstrider, had taken a leave of absence. Relief flooded Sarr when his Master had announced his Padawans and other individuals would be allowed to accompany him.

"Master Shade, I will of course go with you to Yavin. I will allow nothing to interupt my training a second time."

Jame Kaman Dar
Jul 31st, 2004, 11:56:13 PM
A small smile interrupted Jame's face of deep thought. Rognan was going too. If she was going to spend more time with her brother, she'd better go too.

"I'm coming. If you're going Master Shade, and my brother is going... And Sarr... It would make sense to have both students come, wouldn't it? I'm ready when you are."

Shade Magus
Aug 4th, 2004, 05:43:21 PM
"Good...if you two would please leave Jacali, Spada and I alone for a few moments. I have some other things to discuss with them."

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 4th, 2004, 09:52:39 PM
Jacali remained silent as she folded her hands in front of her and waited for whatever he had to say.

spada
Aug 4th, 2004, 10:10:26 PM
Spada uneasily looked around at the other people, feeling uncomfortable that he was singled out to talk to Shade. Keeping his arms crossed, he slowly made his way next to Jacali and stood, wondering why he was being held to be talked to.

Shade Magus
Aug 4th, 2004, 10:15:21 PM
Shade waited until the others left before turning to Spada and Jacali. "The reason that I have asked that you two stay behind is because Spada, I have invited you to Yavin, but I feel that you should stay here. I have put you up for pomotion, and I feel that it would be better for you to be here when that time comes. I also think that you have something else planned for the near future if I am correct, and I would not want to interrupt your plans."

"Jacali, as for you...I..well...Jacali, if this does happen, I would be honored if you came with us atleast for the first month until I come back."

spada
Aug 4th, 2004, 10:23:25 PM
Spada would have made a questioning look at Jacali and Shade, but because of the mask he looked at Shade and said,

"Yes, I have addressed the council to go on a mission soon... I just wish you could be there when I am promoted..."

Shade Magus
Aug 4th, 2004, 10:26:30 PM
"Don't worry. You have been trained to the best of my knowledge. Besides, I'm sure you'd be to busy for me to be there anyways," Shade said with a smile.

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 4th, 2004, 10:29:51 PM
The young Corellian was more than surprised. She was stunned speechless for a few moments, letting what he just said sink in.

"You...you want me to come with you?" Jacali nearly stumbled over her words. No, he had to have said that wrong.

Shade Magus
Aug 4th, 2004, 10:36:51 PM
Shade nodded. "Yes I would. That is if you would like to come, and if you would be able to of course."

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 4th, 2004, 10:39:19 PM
A smile appeared on Jacali's face. "I'd like too and as far as I know, I wouldn't see why I couldn't after all Master D'an had suggested it to me once a while back."

Shade Magus
Aug 4th, 2004, 10:41:08 PM
"Great. I'm glad then. I didn't want you to feel like I was just leaving you."

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 4th, 2004, 10:46:06 PM
Jacali blushed. "I won't lie that, that had come across my mind and I figured I'd be chatting with you via holonet or holocomm." She laughed slightly.

"I'm honored you asked."

Shade Magus
Aug 4th, 2004, 10:52:47 PM
"Very well then. I am hoping that we leave soon," e glanced over at Spada and his face flushed slightly. He had forgotten all about the Kel Dorian. "Oh I am sorry Spada."

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 4th, 2004, 10:55:39 PM
The Padawan stifled a laugh as she saw the Kel Dorian standing there.

spada
Aug 5th, 2004, 05:46:25 PM
Spada felt uncomfortable and said to the two,

"Well...I'll be going. Tell me when you will be leaving so I can say goodbye."

Bowing quickly, he walked out of the gardens trying not to think of the exchange of words between the two.

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 13th, 2004, 10:21:15 PM
A slight giggle slipped from Jacali as she looked down at the floor. She cleared her throat and smiled. "Sorry, if I embarrassed you, I completely forgot he was even there."

That was just too true, it almost seemed that when the two of them were together, nothing and no one else was there.

This was new to the Padawan, it was something she'd never experienced.

Shade Magus
Aug 16th, 2004, 04:33:08 PM
Shade shook his head smiling. "Don't fret about it. I forgot he had been standing there as well."

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 16th, 2004, 07:21:12 PM
"Well, next time we'll have to remember to remind each other." She smiled shyly.

Shade Magus
Aug 16th, 2004, 07:40:41 PM
Shade stood up slowly, his body still weary and sore from his fight with Yurza. He held out his hand for Jacali. "Please come here. I have something for you."

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 16th, 2004, 09:57:06 PM
Jacali came closer and took his hand. She looked at him in the eyes and smiled.

Everything felt so right between them, she didn't want it to end. She couldn't have fathomed losing him and was so thankful, he was here. Now, with her.

Jacali remained silent.

Shade Magus
Aug 16th, 2004, 10:06:52 PM
What he did next, was probably the last thing anyone who knew him, expected him to do. He grabbed Jacali's hand and pulled her into a close embrace. He gently lifted her face to his and smiled.

"Thank you for being there and saving me," he said before lowering his lips to her's.

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 17th, 2004, 07:10:27 AM
Jacali's eyes widened for a second, for she wasn't expecting it. But, then it seemed as all fell into place and she returned his kiss with a gentle kiss of her own.

The Padawan was careful not to touch his still healing wounds as their lips parted.

"I will be there for you anytime, Shade." She told him softly with a gentle smile.

Shade Magus
Aug 17th, 2004, 02:32:37 PM
"And for that I thank you," he said as he took a step back. "Now I believe I have some business with the Council to attend to and then some packing. So I'm afraid I must take my leave for now."

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 17th, 2004, 07:56:04 PM
"If I may ask, are you going to make a formal request to go to Yavin? Should I go with you and do the same?"

Shade Magus
Aug 17th, 2004, 09:26:51 PM
"No I wouldn't want to bore you with the formalities. I'm sure you'll have plenty of these when you become a Jedi Knight anyways. Besides there are a few personal issues that I must discuss with the Council."

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 17th, 2004, 09:29:18 PM
Jacali nodded. "Very well, just let me know when I need to be packed and ready."

Shade Magus
Aug 17th, 2004, 09:35:40 PM
"A week from now should be plenty of time. There are a few things I want to take care of first."

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 17th, 2004, 09:45:42 PM
"Sounds good, it'll give me some time to get some things done as well."

Shade Magus
Aug 17th, 2004, 09:50:47 PM
"Then I will leave you to your things," Shade said stepping up to give Jacali one last kiss before departing.

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 18th, 2004, 08:28:50 PM
Jacali happily received the kiss and gave him a gentle hug, so she wouldn't hurt him. "I'll talk to you later, take care until then."

A moment later, she had walked out and was on her way towards her room, she had a few things yet to take care of herself.