PDA

View Full Version : Family Divided, Family Reunited (River, Hunter)

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jul 18th, 2004, 11:00:29 AM
*Natia's walking through the streets of Coruscant with Hunter Kincaid. The little girl who up until earlier today was living with her Mother at the GJO. But then she found out what was going on. Hunter being left alone, her mother on drugs and getting drunk. No more. No more is Hunter going to have to deal with that. She's being taken back to her Father where she should have stayed in the first place.

No, Hunter's going to become apart of the small community living above Dexter's diner again. Hunter is still going to go to the Force Sprite classes for the young children of the Order, even though she's no longer living there.

After awhile, both of them reach Dexter's diner together. She smiles down at Hunter, seeing her full of excitement about seeing her Dad again*

Almost there Hunter, if we're quick, it'll be even less time.

*Natia says, but before she even finishes speaking, Hunter's moving again, wanting to see her Dad again so she follows, and then leads Hunter into a small back room away from everybody where there's a secret door in the ceiling. She pulls it down and the ladder comes down. The two of them head up into the headquarters of the Lost where she pulls up the ladder and closes the door*

River, I've got something for you.

*Natia looks down at Hunter and whispers*

Why don't you hide behind me that way it will be a big surprise to your Dad when he comes out ??

Hunter Kincaid
Jul 18th, 2004, 12:22:53 PM
Hunter giggled and nodded as she stepped behind Natia, awaiting her father.

River Kincaid
Jul 18th, 2004, 12:33:40 PM
River had been in his room talking to Ry-Obi about the boy's evening out a few nights before and when he heard Natia's voice.

"You stay here." He instructs the boy, whom he's still not too thrilled with after he came in past the curfew that was set. A few hours past.

River shakes his head at his son and leaves his room. A smile appears on his face as he sees Natia. "Heya, Nat, what's up? Good news I hope, at this point I could really use some, after what's been going on here the past few days. Have you seen Quay lately? I spoke with her a couple of nights ago, she's leaving the Lost." He shook his head.

"I'm not exactly sure when she's planning on going. It's been like a madhouse around here. Quay's talking about leaving, Marcus has been away and then Ry-Obi...I could really use some good news."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jul 19th, 2004, 08:13:46 AM
I've just come from the GJO after seeing Hunter and Angelina. There's been a few problems there with Hunter.

*Natia speaks in a very serious voice, as if Hunter's been in an accident, and her face also shows that she is very serious. That's when she steps off to the side, revealing Hunter*

So I'm afraid that we're gonna have to her here with us because her Mother is not doing a good job at taking care of her.

*Natia says this bit with a smile on her face as she watches River's reaction to seeing Hunter here and finding out that Hunter's staying*

Hunter Kincaid
Jul 25th, 2004, 06:40:13 AM
Daddy! Hunter's telepathy nearly screams as she sees her father. It's been a little while since they'd seen each other.

River Kincaid
Jul 25th, 2004, 06:43:58 AM
A look of concern comes over River's face as he hears that there has been some problems with Angelina's caregiving of his daughter.

But, the moment Natia steps aside and he hears his daughters sweet voice, River is elated.

"My sweetheart!" He says as he gets on his knees and holds out his arms to her.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jul 27th, 2004, 10:08:37 AM
*Natia smiles as she watches River and Hunter together. This is something that she can enjoy since in a way, it's her family being reunited. All of the Lost is her family as she is theirs*

Hunter Kincaid
Jul 28th, 2004, 11:28:34 AM
Hunter runs straight to her father's arms and gives him a big hug and kiss.

River Kincaid
Jul 28th, 2004, 11:31:27 AM
River picked her up into his arms and held her close. "Oh, I've missed you, Hunter."

He couldn't believe she was here. River looked at Natia and smiled. "I thought, I was doing what was right, Nat. Allowing her to be with Angelina was only what I thoguht was right. Not again."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jul 28th, 2004, 11:34:32 AM
I thought it right that Angelina have Hunter to raise as well. But we all make mistakes River, we all do. I've made more then I can count, and at least things have been righted with Hunter now. She's here where she's going to stay. With you, her brother, and the rest of us.

Though I think it best that she remains in the kid classes at the GJO where she's with kids her own age learning to use the Force. I've already told Hunter that she can remain in them and that I'll take her to them.

River Kincaid
Jul 29th, 2004, 08:08:03 AM
"Of course, she needs that and I agree." He looked at his daughter and gave her another close hug. "Why don't you go into my room and surprise your brother?"

Hunter nodded with a smile and kissed his cheek again, before he put her down and she ran into the next room.

"Sister!" he heard Ry-Obi yell.

River smiled as he looked at Natia, but then his features became more intense. "What happened with Angelina? It had to have been bad if you brought Hunter back here."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jul 30th, 2004, 09:34:44 AM
I'm sorry I wasn't keeping a closer eye on Hunter while she was with her Mother. If I had have been, Hunter would have been back here sooner.

Angelina's into being a drunk and drug addict. She was leaving Hunter alone for who knows how long on a regular basis. I only found out this morning and I brought Hunter back here where she'll get the proper care that she needs and deserves.

River Kincaid
Aug 10th, 2004, 09:05:12 PM
River sworn under his breath and then looked at Natia. "She has betrayed us for the last time, Natia. She will not see my daughter or my son, unless one of us is with them. Angelina will not be happy with the new arrangement and I know she'll come looking and I'll be ready."

He looked into the room where Hunter was sitting on Ry-Obi's lap listening to him reading her a book.

"I'll be ready." He barely whispered.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Aug 12th, 2004, 08:28:15 AM
Relax River, if anything, she'll be show her anger at me because I'm the one who's around the GJO and I'm the one she can find easier.

But don't worry, when I take Hunter to the Force classes, I'll wait outside to make sure that Angelina doesn't take her back.

River Kincaid
Aug 14th, 2004, 09:52:11 PM
River rubbed his chin in deep thought of this. "Perhaps...perhaps, I shall arrange a meeting with her to let her know just where she stands. This will be dealt with and this time, it won't be done delicately, for she has no legs to stand on, the ball is in our favor, finally."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Aug 15th, 2004, 11:19:45 AM
And I will be there with you so she knows that it's not entirely your doing, but also mine which it is.

River Kincaid
Aug 17th, 2004, 07:18:14 AM
"Angelina is in for quite a rude awakening, she's not going to get far with this."

River looked at Natia. "Thank you, Natia for bringing Hunter back, it just sickens me to know what all she's had to endure."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Aug 17th, 2004, 11:47:24 AM
It's not a problem, but a pleasure that I brought Hunter back here. She was going to try and come back by herself, but I kinda came across her while she was talking to someone in the GJO.

River Kincaid
Aug 30th, 2004, 04:50:11 AM
River's mouth dropped open for a mire moment. "Well, then I truly thank you for being there, she could've been wondering the streets and no one would've known. I should press charges against Angelina for child neglect."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Sep 1st, 2004, 08:15:25 AM
You have no need River. They could do no worse to her then what has already been done. She's lost the chance to care for her daughter. That will hurt more then anything the legal system can do to her.

You aren't the only one which is happy that I came across Hunter when I did.