PDA

View Full Version : Portfolio Art (Opinions Requested)

Kelt Simoson
Jul 16th, 2004, 05:58:17 AM
Just scanned this one up and of course not all of it is detailed and im still in the planning stages on the drawing. As some of your know i have to, for my multimedia portfolio to show them at my interview, have to make up conceptual graphics and designs for a completely new game using influences from other games and even movies.

Im using a very Thief,Hitman and Morrowind Mix for my game along with a little Spiderman. The game is based around a Assassin in 17th Century Britian hence the Thief and Hitman influences and Morrowind because theirs elements of a fantasy within to.

Why spiderman? mianly because i'd like my main character to have the freedom Spiderman does, not to mention the agility and flexibility physically, hence this guys pose in this picture...anyway enough of introduction..what do you think guys? :)

Oh and i wanna say thanks to Mitch and Charley perticuly for helping me in this project, Mitches been helping me drawing wise and Charley with detail within the game such as weapons and little details of story and what not.

Thanks fellas.

Kelt Simoson
Jul 16th, 2004, 06:00:47 AM
Cut the size down, and because ive cut it down its lost a bit of clarity and it looks blurred, but you get the idea, ill show it at its finished stage later on, it will look much better.