PDA

View Full Version : Torn (Falcon)

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 15th, 2004, 07:47:41 PM
Jacali was dressed in jogging pants and a tank top. The brace looked bad strapped on, but there was no way she was going in shorts, there was some pretty bad scars on her leg. Scars she hated seeing.

It was nearly 9 am and she was meeting Falcon this morning to do some workouts to strengthen her leg.

The balance beam she had intended on using was already set up as was the mats. All she needed now was her workout partner as she pulled her hair back into a ponytail.

She was going to prove Hayden wrong, she would walk again. There was no doubt in her mind.

Falcon Gyndar
Jul 15th, 2004, 07:50:43 PM
Falcon rubbed a hand over his face as he pushed through the doors to the area Jacali and himself were to occupy this morning. When he saw that the padawan already had most everything set up, he smiled amusedly.

"Good Morning...I trust you slept well?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 15th, 2004, 07:58:43 PM
"Yes, Master Gyndar, very. I was really ready to get this started." Jacali smiled brightly as she bowed respectfully.

Falcon Gyndar
Jul 15th, 2004, 08:20:12 PM
Falcon bowed in return. "I also slept rather well." The knight grinned. "Now, we only have the rest of the morning for today, because I have a training session with my padawan in the afternoon."

He stretched his arms. "So let's get started. Where do we begin?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 15th, 2004, 08:24:16 PM
"Probably should start with some stretching exercises and then do some mat work before the beam?"

Falcon Gyndar
Jul 16th, 2004, 07:57:46 PM
"Sounds like a plan..." Falcon slipped off his jacket, and stretched his arms.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 16th, 2004, 10:20:06 PM
Jacali began some basic stretching moves to limber up her muscles.

"Oh, by the way it's good to see you back. You've been missed, Master Gyndar."

Falcon Gyndar
Jul 20th, 2004, 09:48:12 PM
Falcon chuckled, working a kink or two out of his neck.

"So it seems, Miss Danner."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 21st, 2004, 04:58:58 PM
Jacali smiled. "You can call me Jacali, if you like."

She stood and stretched out a few more muscles. "I'm ready when you are, what shall we do?"

Falcon Gyndar
Jul 27th, 2004, 02:11:02 PM
Falcon shrugged.

"Your idea. Your choice."