PDA

View Full Version : The First Few Days

A'jorrah Mazzic
Jul 15th, 2004, 07:08:28 PM
A'jorrah Mazzic had a smile on her face and a skip in her step again.

Falcon was home. A bit battered and weak, but he was home.

In his absence, she felt so incomplete...almost lost. Everyday, she had to make herself get up, wondering whether or not she would see him again. But, those days had passed.

A'jorrah had taken days off of work to stay home with the man that owned her heart. She was going to take the best care of him that anyone possibly could.

His clothes had been washed and dried by A'jorrah's maid, Lara. But, his food this morning, A'jorrah was fixing. She had fixed him cheesy scrambled eggs, toast, bacon, strawberries and orange juice.

Everything was perfect as she took the tray to the bedroom they shared the night before. Carefully, she opened the door and set the tray down on the small table in her room.

Falcon was still asleep, she could hear him breathing softly and eased herself beside him. "Luv, wake up." She told him softly in his ear and gently kissed his forehead. She loved watching him sleep, but her smile brightened as he began to stir. "You're breakfast awaits you."

Her own attire was a white silky chemise and a matching robe. It was bought especially for him and she believed he had liked it. But, this morning she wanted him to eat and relax. She would hold him the entire day, if he wanted.

Falcon Gyndar
Jul 15th, 2004, 07:18:35 PM
Slowly, muttering as one would when awoken from a good night's sleep, a warm and relaxed smile formed, taking over his lips, and he lazily opened one eye. Seeing A'jorrah, closest thing to his heart other than family, that smile vanished, replaced with a grin.

And then with one swift movement, he shot up and flipped, pinning her down, grinning ever so slyly all the while, and bending down to kiss her softly, and whispering gruffly in her ear.

"Good morning...smells good. I'm not talking about the food."

He kissed her on the cheek. "Although that does smell unbearably scrumptious and my stomach is beginning to scream..."

A'jorrah Mazzic
Jul 15th, 2004, 07:24:34 PM
A'jorrah was taken off guard as he quickly pinned her down and kissed her. She was smiling up at him.

"Only the best for you, luv. Me and breakfast..." She gave him a devilish grin. "Though, I'm glad your hungry. I'd hate to see this breakfast I fixed go to waste. Though, if you had other things in mind, but you need to eat to keep your strength."

Falcon Gyndar
Jul 15th, 2004, 07:33:13 PM
Falcon chuckled weakly. She was right.. He needed to eat to have strength and right now he had none, especially since he had just woken up.

"Oh no. I think my hunger is overriding anything else I might have in mind..."

He gave her another quick peck on the cheek, and released her, flopping off, back onto the bed. He then shuffled to the other side of the bed, and looked down at the floor, grabbing his robe, and slipping his arms through the sleeves. After that he rolled to the other side of the bed, where A'jorrah was, and sat up, lacing his fingers over his stomach, and glancing to her, then the tray. The Jedi Knight reached a hand up to touch her face.

"You're so good to me."

A'jorrah Mazzic
Jul 15th, 2004, 07:37:29 PM
A'jorrah smiled gently at his touch and covered his hand with hers. "I want to be, Falcon. You don't know how long I've waited to find someone like you and the thought of losing you..." She didn't finish, she couldn't.

"But, you're here now and that is what matters most to me." She smiled again as a tear slid down her cheek.

"I want you to be happy."

Falcon Gyndar
Jul 15th, 2004, 07:40:39 PM
He grinned again at that, leaning over and moving his hand from her face, slipping that arm around her waist and burying his face on her arm.

"Now I heard something vague about breakfast. I'm not too sure of it's true or not, but there's a scent wafting in here other than you, my darling.."

A'jorrah Mazzic
Jul 15th, 2004, 07:53:26 PM
A'jorrah laughed softly. "Well, Master Gyndar, you sit back and get comfortable and I'll bring you some good eats. Hmmm, maybe even great eats." She stood and fixed the pillows for him and then grabbed the tray. Along with his breakfast platter was a newspaper and a red rose in a bud vase to finish the ensemble.

Falcon Gyndar
Jul 15th, 2004, 07:59:21 PM
"Looks good, smells good... must be good."

Ah, the language of Falcon's stomach, and surely the stomach of many a man first thing in the morning. He straightened up and let her place the tray on his lap. All of this made him smile. Gyndar had to admit...when this lady of his mentioned a pampering, she delivered.

A'jorrah Mazzic
Jul 15th, 2004, 08:16:39 PM
A'jorrah smiled and once everything was in place for Falcon she stepped over to her side of the bed and carefully sat beside him and leaned her head on his shoulder. There was nothing she wouldn't do for him, nothing.

Falcon Gyndar
Jul 15th, 2004, 08:24:50 PM
He went first for a strawberry, popping it in his mouth, and giving it a good chew before swallowing.

"This has got to be the best morning i've had in a while. How about you?"

A'jorrah Mazzic
Jul 15th, 2004, 08:48:29 PM
"As long as you're in it, it will always be the best, Falcon." She snuggled up against him and gave his arm a loving squeeze.

Falcon Gyndar
Jul 16th, 2004, 07:51:08 PM
He grinned, and looked at her, grabbing a piece of bacon, nibbling on it.

"How's work been?"

A'jorrah Mazzic
Jul 16th, 2004, 10:32:40 PM
"Well, one of the orphanages on the Northside had major water problems and has to be completely renivated and the city is threatening to simply close it down. So, lately I and many of the board members and managers have been relocating the children to different sites. It's been a struggle though, they want to stay where they are and we've had a hard time getting them to move."

Falcon Gyndar
Jul 20th, 2004, 09:46:48 PM
Falcon shook his head.

"That's simply no good. And I can understand the children's attachment to their home. They've been there for some time, and feel safe there. And I think there may be a lack of trust. Children are very big on trust."

A'jorrah Mazzic
Jul 21st, 2004, 05:22:18 PM
"Yes, and we're trying to get past all that. But, I'm off for a couple of weeks and the others said they would handle it and for me not to worry about anything, but taking care of you." She leaned up and kissed him lightly on the nose.

"So, that is exactly what I intend on doing." A'jorrah smiled and picked up a strawberry and put it to Falcon's mouth.

Falcon Gyndar
Aug 19th, 2004, 07:38:01 PM
Nipping the strawberry from A'jorrah's fingers, then nipping further at the fingers himself, Gyndar smiled contentedly.

"I'm happy for you, no matter what." He looked at her in such a way that only a man so lost in love could look at his other. "I love you, you know..." Falcon placed one hand on the other side of her face, and kissed the cheek closest to him. "..don't you ever forget it, no matter what happens."

A'jorrah Mazzic
Aug 29th, 2004, 06:35:41 AM
"I could never forget that, my luv. You have touched my life in so many ways, Falcon. My life is so whole now that you are in it. I never knew that love could be so special." She smiled and touched his hand gently.

"Just know, that I'll be here for you always and forever."

Falcon Gyndar
Sep 7th, 2004, 05:52:40 PM
"I'm glad to hear it.. Very happy."

He was, in fact, happier than anyone had seen him for a long time. Since Thalius, or since he lost the academy on Tyntia and his family.

"You have no idea."

A'jorrah Mazzic
Sep 8th, 2004, 08:44:29 PM
With a coy smile, A'jorrah gave him another strawberry and then placed the tray on the bedside table.

"And I plan on keeping you that way, starting right now. It seems we once had a secret encounter in my fresher under a waterfall and another...just last night. It is my honor to pamper you and make sure you are well taken care of."

A'jorrah giggled as she snuggled under the covers...

Falcon Gyndar
Sep 12th, 2004, 03:24:03 PM
Falcon grinned. He felt a small sense of guilt, taking his mind away from his situation. But he knew that the best thing for now was to just relax. The man would be doing no good to anybody carrying out impending tasks in this state of mind.

Falcon peeked under the covers, still wearing the same grin. "Excuse me miss...but might I ask what you're doing down there?"

A'jorrah Mazzic
Sep 13th, 2004, 04:31:46 AM
"No peeking!" She teased.

"Your job is to lie back and relax, I've got everything under control." That was an understatement...

Falcon Gyndar
Sep 13th, 2004, 09:58:30 PM
He dropped the covers, and laced his fingers behind his head.

"Alright, alright....I'm trusting you with my life, lovely lady."

A'jorrah Mazzic
Sep 15th, 2004, 04:27:01 AM
...an hour later...

A'jorrah sighed blissfully as she lay beside her lover, her hand rubbing his bare chest gently.

"Are you relaxed now? Or do I need to continue to assure that you remain in the total relaxation state?" Her voice purred as she looked into his green eyes and smiled coyly.

"You know I will."

Falcon Gyndar
Sep 15th, 2004, 11:37:29 PM
All that showed on Falcon's face was a look of uncontrolled contentment and a goofy grin.

"Oh I assure you. I am far beyond relaxed at the moment, love."

A'jorrah Mazzic
Sep 16th, 2004, 08:49:32 PM
"I hope you know that I would do anything for you, Falcon. I wish I could take your pain away, and I don't mean just the physical aspects."

Falcon Gyndar
Sep 21st, 2004, 09:21:52 PM
He placed one hand on her head, and one on his stomach. Falcon kissed her on the forehead.

"If only it were that easy. But life is work. Joy doesn't come easily. My life is the way it is because it's meant to be. All will be overcome. That is the great hope, after all.."

A'jorrah Mazzic
Sep 21st, 2004, 09:53:16 PM
A'jorrah hugged him close. "Yes, and we shall overcome this together, Falcon. I'll be by your side every step of the way."

It was so good to be in his arms again, after the long separation they had trudged through.

"I was really worried about you, all I could think about is if you were alright and if I'd ever see you again. It was like part of me went with you and I was empty inside."