PDA

View Full Version : It's been a while, all please read

Ket Van Derveld
Jul 14th, 2004, 02:06:25 PM
Hey guys and gals! It's been a long time since Iv'e been around, and was wondering just how things have been. IRL reared it ugly head for a long, long time, heh. But I wanna know, like, is this place even really that active anymore? And if so, who's incharge nowadays?

Lady Vader
Jul 15th, 2004, 10:35:04 AM
Yes, it is active... behind closed doors... for the moment. >D :mischief

As for who's in charge, a lot of ppl come to me with questions, but I'm not the sole leader. We have a group of what we call Elders that steer the group.

The Elders are myself, Live Wire, Warlock, Dyzm... and I know I'm forgetting some others, but there are a few more.

Ket Van Derveld
Jul 15th, 2004, 02:56:40 PM
- nod nod -

Well, hopefully I garner entry into those closed doors soon. i mean hell, I been around for a long, long time. Only reason I "left" was because of massive computer failure. And since we aint exactly what you'd call "well off" over here, it took a long time to get a new computer.

Dude...I got a Dell! LMAO!

BTW, last I was here, I was in the middle of my trials to become a Lord under Athena. I was like, literaly - hold fingers REALLY close together - THIS close to Sith Lord. Any idea what I should?

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 15th, 2004, 03:46:26 PM
PS, Warlock = me.

Ket Van Derveld
Jul 16th, 2004, 04:40:54 AM
Jenny, you ALWAYS have someone in power somewhere on some board.

- grins -

You cheeky girl, you!

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 16th, 2004, 09:51:09 AM
>D yes, I control everything

Ket Van Derveld
Jul 18th, 2004, 06:18:04 AM
That's why I loves me some Jenny.

;)