PDA

View Full Version : I had a crazy dream last night...

Jyanis Scorpion
Jul 13th, 2004, 01:26:21 PM
It was all Star Wars and it was like I was watching all these fleet battles from a third-person perspective. Dozens of different ISDs and Mon Cals everywhere! Thousands of fighters! There was even a massive scale Super Star Destroyer, must've been 12 km wide and 40+ km long. Everything was so detailed too!

You know you're a fleet junkie when you wake up with a little drool on the corner of your mouth after a dream like that. :D

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 13th, 2004, 02:44:30 PM
You're right. That is a crazy dream. :)

Tiberius Anar
Jul 13th, 2004, 03:24:14 PM
I concur.

Razielle Shadana
Jul 13th, 2004, 03:39:13 PM
That's so cute..:D

I mean... err... :p

Malcolm Trippen
Jul 13th, 2004, 03:44:41 PM
Were any of the Star Destroyers naked?

Falcon Gyndar
Jul 13th, 2004, 03:56:32 PM
Cripes.

And I thought I had wierd dreams.

Jyanis Scorpion
Jul 13th, 2004, 03:57:18 PM
Originally posted by Malcolm Trippen
Were any of the Star Destroyers naked?

Oh yeah, I could see their reactor cores and everything...

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jul 13th, 2004, 04:04:41 PM
I once had a dream where I was mamboing with the Emperor and then Darth Vader. Though ever since the dream with the nuns who were torturing a girl by whipping her [bare] chest and threading her armpits with huge frikkin' needles, I've kinda tried to ignore my subconscious as much as possible :\

Razielle Shadana
Jul 13th, 2004, 04:06:18 PM
Originally posted by s'Ilancy
I once had a dream where I was mamboing with the Emperor and then Darth Vader. Though ever since the dream with the nuns who were torturing a girl by whipping her [bare] chest and threading her armpits with huge frikkin' needles, I've kinda tried to ignore my subconscious as much as possible :\

>_< thank you in advance for my nightmares tonight...

:p

Selinica Miriya
Jul 13th, 2004, 04:27:45 PM
If any of you ever read "The Magician's Nephew" ...(C.S. Lewis)....then think about the world-between-worlds with all the little pools of water and such. I've had such a dream where I'm in that place on no more than three occasions, each time ending up seeing a guy I know whom I REALLY WISH WASN'T IN MY HEAD in the first place. That's the calmest of my dreams. lol.

Rognan Dar
Jul 13th, 2004, 04:31:14 PM
Man, there are some people that have problems here. Most of the time I cant even remember if I was dreaming or if I just slept and didn't dream. And anything that I do dream is not something that is all that great or anything...

My dreams are boring.

Lucianus Adair
Jul 13th, 2004, 04:34:27 PM
Read Michael Slade or something, Rog-boy.

If your imagination is good enough, you'll have GREAT..er... 'dreams' :evil :smokin

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jul 13th, 2004, 04:37:50 PM
Originally posted by Razielle Shadana
>_< thank you in advance for my nightmares tonight...

:p

Anytime, love ;)

Sadly though, that's rather tame compared to others I've had. It still weirded me out totally to the point that I woke up and couldn't sleep again after that (there was more after the nun part, but I won't go into detail for the sheer messed-up-ness of it all).

I wish some of my dreams included huge space battles :|

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 13th, 2004, 05:38:59 PM
Dont drink the red cordial before going to bed.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 13th, 2004, 05:55:52 PM
I dreamt once that I got caught in the middle of an Asian gang fight, and took a shruiken to the neck. For the rest of the dream I was walking around holding my bleeding neck trying to find a doctor.

ReaperFett
Jul 13th, 2004, 06:17:43 PM
I keep having dreams about people killing everyone, and I'm on the run from them.

Lain Esuna
Jul 13th, 2004, 06:38:41 PM
I have weird dreams all the time, not bad or good either way, just weird. Last night was really strange; I dreamt that my dead mother was alive. In the dream thought, I still knew that she had died, but interacted with her normally. I also for some reason had a bunch of different cars. :: shrugs:: I actually woke up and asked myself "WTF chris?"

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 13th, 2004, 07:16:17 PM
One time I dreamt that my alive mother was dead. :x

Aevenon Cloak
Jul 13th, 2004, 07:22:16 PM
After seeing butterfly effect, I just kep having like what if dreams. It's so F'ed up I can't believe it. I just dont know what is real or not anymore.

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 14th, 2004, 01:32:49 AM
I always used to dream that aliens had taken over the bodies of everyone in my family, and they were using them to try and get to me. Only me and my dad were left untouched, and we were always on the run from a steamroller.

:huh

Kelt Simoson
Jul 14th, 2004, 02:15:17 AM
I used to dream ( i think i told you guys this before) of dancing penguins with canes and top hats o_O

Malcolm Trippen
Jul 14th, 2004, 02:31:56 AM
Okay...last night was weird. I had a dream I was in the forums. As in, IN them. I kept wandering around over all of the threads, jumping from forum to forum, and having conversations with the avatars. Then Marcus ate me. :\

Selinica Miriya
Jul 14th, 2004, 03:02:35 AM
Originally posted by Malcolm Trippen
Okay...last night was weird. I had a dream I was in the forums. As in, IN them. I kept wandering around over all of the threads, jumping from forum to forum, and having conversations with the avatars. Then Marcus ate me. :\

Why does that not surprise me? The man seems to have a voracious appetite.

Last night for me was just wierd in general, and it wasn't a dream...But we'll just not go there.:p :lol

Lain Esuna
Jul 14th, 2004, 11:06:38 AM
Last night was dream free, I like it like that...

AmazonBabe
Jul 14th, 2004, 12:37:14 PM
I can fly, breath under water, and beat the crap out of people in my dreams. I guess you could say I am a GM when in my dreams. ^_^;

Once I had a nifty dream where I was Indiana Jones' side kick and we were hunting for this ancient artifact and had to beat up a bunch of baddies. When I woke up, my knuckles were hurting... O_o

Mu Satach
Jul 14th, 2004, 01:24:58 PM
Last two nights I've had weird dreams.
Last night I was part of a ragtag military unit gaurding something in a bombed out building after an apocaliptic war everybody was a bit jumpy and started shooting at a bimbo who was looking for her boyfriend in the wrong spot. (that was fun)

Night before I was running around in a destroyed city trying to not offend the living dead. Let me tell you, it's hard to not shudder, hold your nose and fight the urge to vomit while talking with a decaying rotting oozing zombie corpse.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 14th, 2004, 01:26:05 PM
you could talk to the zombie? Weird.

Mu Satach
Jul 14th, 2004, 01:43:26 PM
They were quiet pleasent, friendly and helpful. Of course I don't recommend hanging around a zombie to find out what kind they are.

Charley
Jul 14th, 2004, 01:45:06 PM
Ever since I saw the Blue Man when I was 10, the only dreams I've ever had have been nightmares.

Neo-Genesis
Jul 14th, 2004, 08:17:29 PM
Last night I dreamed that the Anti-Christ was the head of a bank and A giant ghosty head appeared from nowhere and said "You will not win Lucifer" and that was the end..... kind of short but very strange

most of the time I don't remember my dreams the next day...

Live Wire
Jul 14th, 2004, 10:15:08 PM
I had a sw dream once too. It was kinda cool.

Strangest dream I ever had however was I dreamed I was getting married. That was freaky!

Crystal
Jul 14th, 2004, 11:10:53 PM
Originally posted by Charley
Ever since I saw the Blue Man when I was 10, the only dreams I've ever had have been nightmares.

Your thread lead me to the horror that is The Intruder. I hate you :mad

Stafford
Jul 15th, 2004, 08:55:08 PM
I had a dream I was in a huge Samurai army and all my friends and I fought against this other army. It was gory. Like Braveheart gory. And awesome :D We kicked some major tail.

This was after I played Shogun too much.