PDA

View Full Version : A newcomer, returned (wide open)

Andúril
Jul 12th, 2004, 11:03:40 AM
Andúril walked up to the entrance of the bar and looked at the bouncers, who stood in his way.

"Good evening gentlemen," he said politely. They did not move. He tried again. "Are you open?" The bouncer smiled at him.

"Im afriad we must ask you for your lightsabres, sir." the bouncer said. A pained expression flitted off the initiates face.

"Of course, I would, but these are rare objects... I never let them out of my sight..." he didn't know what to say.

"Im sorry sir, but rules are rules. We can make no exceptions. Exept for trained Jedi Knights and Masters, of course."

Andúril hesitiated for nearly 30 seconds, but finally accepted to hand his lightsabres over to the man.

"I must ask you to take great care with those. They are worth more to me than all the stars; and I honour you with allowing you to handle them.

The bouncer bowed slightly to Andúril and respectfully stored them in a container of their own.

"They will be returned to you when you leave."

"Thankyou," replied Andúril.

He walked over to a spare table on one of the sides of the bar and looked around him. There were jedi here, yes, but there were traders and star pilots also. He felt a bit out of place here, as he didn't really know anyone. He signalled to a waiter for a drink.

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Jul 17th, 2004, 07:17:24 AM
With a long, hard day ahead of him in the morning, Jubei had come to the Bar and Grill for a brief respite. He stepped up to the bar, without speaking. The bartender looked at him, and he nodded lightly. Jubei always ordered the same thing, no matter the occasion, and this would be no different. While he waited for his light meal to be cooked, he sipped at his tea, and glanced around the room, seeing a great many faces that he had not seen before.

Andúril
Jul 18th, 2004, 09:05:59 AM
Sitting down with his drink. Andúril noticed the newcomer, as he walked into the bar. Watching him as he walked in and signaled to the bartender, Andúril nodded at him as he galnced in his direction.

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Jul 21st, 2004, 02:38:03 AM
His eyes was caught by an unfamiliar face, who offered a nod in greeting. Jubei returned the gesture, then muttering something to the bartender before moving to approach the man’s table.

“Greetings. Did you wish to speak with me?”

Andúril
Jul 21st, 2004, 04:40:03 AM
"Greetings. I am a little new here, and I was hoping to meet some new people here at the Bar. My names Andúril." He offered his hand for a handshake.