PDA

View Full Version : So you say you're looking for a speeder, starship, or another hot ride?

Sanis Prent
Jul 10th, 2004, 02:01:02 PM
Look no further.

Don't worry about trying to find some hidden prototype or the latest imperial R&D project.

Come on down to Coco District Customs, on Coruscant. For a price, the best customizers in the galaxy will build a ride that's just for you, not something that Joe Bounty Hunter across the street has in his garage.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask either myself, my little brother Jak, Urky Wenson, or Lok s'Ilancy.

Pierce Tondry
Jul 10th, 2004, 02:32:36 PM
I have a question. How legal is your enterprise? ;)

Sanis Prent
Jul 10th, 2004, 02:34:03 PM
Quite legal.

James Prent
Jul 10th, 2004, 02:53:59 PM
I have a question : How did Sanis get out from under Sasseeri's thumb, and what happened to Kessel?

Sanis Prent
Jul 10th, 2004, 03:36:17 PM
1. He's still there more or less

2. Side project

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 10th, 2004, 04:45:24 PM
Kessel is the side project?

And if he's still under her thumb.. >D

Wait, if he's still in her reach then why are we doing this whole drawn out "revenge on Sanis/Dalee" thread thing that is stalled again?

Sanis Prent
Jul 10th, 2004, 04:58:46 PM
He's under her thumb in the sense that he knows she's lookin for him and trying not to be there when she comes. ;)

And its stalled because you had to get married and Jenn had to have her mother come visit.

March Kalas
Jul 12th, 2004, 03:15:37 PM
My character still kind of needs a ship (mainly just a fast transport since he's not really a great pilot and would need to get out of there quick).