PDA

View Full Version : Checking it out. (open)

Kiane Silvina
Jul 9th, 2004, 03:08:38 PM
Kiane Silvina had just been accepted into the order and was aloud to walk around the palace and find a room. She took full advantage of their words and went in search of a room and to explore the area's she was aloud in. All she carries is her weapons and a backpack with some clothing in it.

She finaly stumbles across the living area and starts to look through doors to see which ones are taken and which ones arn't. She finaly comes to a room that seems unoccupied. Pushing the door open, she glances around, noting the bareness of the room, and walks in. She tosses her bag on the bed and lays down next to it.

Zereth Lancer
Jul 9th, 2004, 08:47:26 PM
Zereth had just finished sharpening his weapons and was heading out of his room, He was wearing his Sith robes. As he walked he saw a door open that he knew no one used

He stoped infront of the door and looked inside, It was dark and all he could see was the shape of someone lying on the bed. He reached his handinside the room and knocked on the open door.

Kiane Silvina
Jul 13th, 2004, 08:41:27 PM
Kiane slowly sits up and looks at who knocked on the door, several strands of black hair falling in her face. Her hand grazes a press pad by her bed and the lights flicker on. Her eyes return to the door where the stranger was standing. A man, she assumed another sith, was standing in her door. Not that bad looking eather. She flashed a quick smile and stands up.

"Can I help you?"

Zereth Lancer
Jul 14th, 2004, 11:31:20 PM
"I noticed the door was open and since no one has used this room since I came here I though I'd go see who it was that was using this room" Zereth said returning her smile "The names Zereth Lancer."

Kiane Silvina
Jul 15th, 2004, 05:47:47 PM
"I see."

She walks a bit closer to him and leans against the nearby wall, less than three feet away. The smile remains on her face. Inviting, seductive almost. But still sweet. Resembling a red rose in color. Amber brown eyes, tinted slightly with red captured his for a small second befor drifting away to look him up and down then to the room again. She finaly turns her eyes back to him, dark hair falling once again into her eyes. She leaves it for now, speaking in a voice that almost seemed to be able to calm a hungry lion but at the same time seemed to have a harsher side to it.

"Well, Zereth Lancer, my name is Kiane Silvina. My former colleges called me Kain though. I am new to the order. Just admited. And just found this room."

Zereth Lancer
Jul 15th, 2004, 11:26:37 PM
"I always enjoy meeting new sith" Zereth said looking into her eyes with his strange eyes. where someone might expect blue or brown color in his eyes where instead black with a ring of red around the pupil even the white of his eyes where slightly darker then normal

"Have you yet to find a master Miss Silvina" He always was very formal when first meeting people.

Kiane Silvina
Jul 17th, 2004, 02:10:24 PM
She watched his eyes as he spoke, a bit enthrawled by them. She had never seen eyes like his. And she thought her eyes attention grabing. It took her a second after he stopped talking before the words registered in her mind. She shakes her head and looks at him again.

"Um no not yet."

The smile returns to her lips.

"I have not been here that long as I have stated."

Zereth Lancer
Jul 17th, 2004, 10:43:25 PM
Zereth tore his eyes from hers and looked down at the ground "I've Been here nearly a year and I've yet to find a master who would actualy stick around and train me." His eyes lifted and returned to hers.

Kiane Silvina
Jul 18th, 2004, 04:04:17 PM
"I see. So there are not availible master around? What are new comers supose to do then?"

Her expression becomes a questioning look. interested and curious. Which is exactly how she found this man to be. Interesting and curious.

Zereth Lancer
Jul 18th, 2004, 04:53:27 PM
"Oh I'm sure there are Masters availible. I had a master once...but he betrayed the sith order and fled the planet, since then I've had not the wish to have a master until I'm ready

As for newcomers, the best thing to do is to train and practice with the other Apprentices."

Kiane Silvina
Jul 26th, 2004, 09:12:28 PM
"I see. Well, would you like to go practice?" She motions towards the lightsaber on her bed. "Not too good with it so I could use the practice. I mostly use guns and then I know a bit of martial arts. Maybe you could give me some pointers on how to use a saber." She smiles again and waits for his answer to her proposal.

Zereth Lancer
Jul 26th, 2004, 10:15:39 PM
"I must decline since I do not yet have a light sabre" He said looking down at the ground "My first master left before he gave me one so I will have to wait until I have another master to get one."

Kiane Silvina
Aug 6th, 2004, 02:15:13 PM
"Ah I see. I recieved that one from my grandfather before he disappeared. But it is ancient so I am expect it to fall apart at any moment."

She shrugs slightly.

"Do you fight with any other type of weapon?"

Zereth Lancer
Aug 25th, 2004, 03:15:49 PM
"A few" Zereth said with a slight smile "Swords mostly, and a few other bladed weapons but I use the Katana the most."