PDA

View Full Version : Sorsha's Absence - Please Read, especially Students of Her's

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jul 5th, 2004, 03:08:08 PM
Well, most know that Kitty is going to be gone for a really long time :( She isn't sure when and if she can come back, but she is going to try. This is going to be her last week here and at Meras but mostly Kitty gonna be hanging out and working on loose ends.

That leads me to all her Apprentices. Milivikal is basically taken care of by me already but that leaves Jade and Arriana and Morgan (no not that freaky Jedi, a girl named Morgan :p)

Since it is my duty to watch over this place, and I do it proudly :D, I will be willing to take over for Kitty till she gets back, but it is up to you guys. I understand if you don't but I have an obligation to you now :)

On the plus side Jade is a Knight and can help train new people, Vega is busy as TSO so not going to presume, and Blade is MIA.

Everyone else is a Warrior/Apprentice as far as I know ... though I am still unclear what Mili's rank is :lol what're ya? Knightish?

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 6th, 2004, 04:57:52 AM
Vega is busy as TSO so not going to presume

Not really. Sieken is his only apprentice, so if anyone needs training (obviously not Arriana) then I can help :)

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 6th, 2004, 10:53:41 AM
:D

sorry to presume ... thanks :hug

Sorsha Kasajian
Jul 6th, 2004, 11:21:03 AM
Just doing a flyby. I haven't had very much time during the weekend to do anything. I'll be here tomorrow, with the stuff I promised the two of you, complete or incomplete. The rest I'll finish up as I speak to you.

gotta run, bye for now.

Jade Doment
Jul 8th, 2004, 11:46:28 AM
Yeah, Im here, kinda sorta...STILL DLing and installing from my clean sweep.

Anyone needs my help with training, just say so.

Oh, Dale, Jade and Sorsha were beginning another lesson in Sith Magick. Dont know what is was, but that was the plan.

Sorsha Kasajian
Jan 18th, 2005, 09:55:32 AM
dunno if you remember Jadey, but I did mention before I left that you had access to Sorsha's books. Hope this makes it easier for you.

Jade Doment
Jan 20th, 2005, 11:11:35 AM
Not really remembering anything like that right now...lol

*scratches head*

It would help if I knew how to RP these books out...like whats in them and whats not in them...