PDA

View Full Version : Sightings will be fewer.

Shanaria Fabool
Jul 5th, 2004, 12:08:44 PM
I will not be on as much as I normely am from now untill September. I will still be on now and then, but I have a lot of things I need to do, such as finding a new job, since they are closing the place I work at now. Also I will be restricted in my net time, since we are still using a 56k modem at home, with limited time, and I don't have access to the school computers till september.

So if there is a thread that you have with my characters that you are in a hurry to finish. post a link in this thread, with the character of mine that you are rping with's name, and I'll get to it when I can.

My characters are:

Shanaria Fabool
Neyasha
Leten Snat
Dark Lord Rivin
Ida Knoe
Audrie X-4
Rasha Vill
Valora Ashen
And a Few others that I don't think I hav Rp's going with right now.

So thank you for being understanding, and I'll get to your thread when I have the time. Thanks!

Neyasha
Aug 31st, 2004, 11:16:11 AM
Hello Everybody! I'm more or less back now! I'm still a little restricted with my net time, but I'm willing to take requests for threads people want me to post in with any of my characters. So if there are any threads That I was doing before I left that you want me to get back to, Just let me know in here. I'll only be loging on to the characters that I have requests for threads with, which right now is, Aurora Silvin, and Random Person. So if you don't want to post in here you can PM Aurora Silvin, and I will get the request. My full list of characters are...

Shanaria Fabool
Neyasha
Leten Snat
Dark Lord Rivin
Ida Knoe
Audrie X-4
Rasha Vill
Valora Ashen
V'aelna
Thug
Random Person
Aurora Silvin
Darth Bubbles
Rena D'sor (Not using right now)
Lord Talzen (In jail)

So please post a link to the thread that you want me to post in, or if you want me to start a thread, just let me know in here.

Thanks!

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 31st, 2004, 11:35:12 AM
wb:)

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 31st, 2004, 11:38:34 AM
:wave hello again

Malcolm Trippen
Aug 31st, 2004, 11:47:14 AM
Shanaria Fabool
Neyasha
Leten Snat
Dark Lord Rivin
Ida Knoe
Audrie X-4
Rasha Vill
Valora Ashen
V'aelna
Thug
Random Person
Aurora Silvin
Darth Bubbles
Rena D'sor (Not using right now)
Lord Talzen (In jail)

What were their parents thinking?! Poor kid...bet they got bullied at school...:(

Sorry...that joke was lame. :D

:wave

Rasha Vill
Sep 27th, 2004, 09:52:18 AM
Hello Again! Just letting people know I am back to full posting. So If you want me in any threads just let me know!