PDA

View Full Version : Mods/Admins

Nikkiah Wintermoon
Jul 2nd, 2004, 10:06:54 AM
I figured to post this question in here as opposed to the general ooc forum. I'm not sure if it would violate any of the rules here or not so I figured to play it relatively safe by asking in here.

I had interviewed one of the Admins of this forum for a website I run called FFRP. Its a website dedicated to all forms of free form role play.

My question is this: I'd like to ask others for their help with suggestions as to what types of articles, information and whatnot they would like to see on a site such as FFRP. Would it be ok to pose the question in the ooc forum? If not, no worries :); I just figured it'd be better to ask in here first.

Shawn
Jul 5th, 2004, 03:16:54 AM
I don't expect that it'll be greatly too warmly, but I suppose there isn't any harm in asking for input. Avoid posting links to, or otherwise promoting the site. Not that it's strictly against the rules to do so, but posting links will guarantee that your inquery is viewed as simple spam.

Nikkiah Wintermoon
Jul 7th, 2004, 01:07:45 PM
No links, gotcha. And thank you. Though, I may not need to ask for input now, keeping it in reserve though if that is ok. Got fired from my job for no reason at all the other day and now I have much time on my hands to do stuff with >.<