PDA

View Full Version : The fallen dark one

jinty maginty
Jul 1st, 2004, 01:23:09 PM
**I enter this dark place, full of anger and hatered, I thought I came to do harm but this place is like a heaven to me, I walk on and then stand in the middle of a great hall witch is full of the sith, I sence the evil coming off the men and this brings a sence of power to my mind.**

"Im here to join the sith order"

**Then suddenly the words came out, I never thought that I would ever say that, but there I was saying the words. I stand against a post in the hall and wait for a response**

OOC- Jinty maginty is a man in his late 30's with long white hair, blue eyes and a history of voilence, but even though of this he can be a freindly and committed man to be around with only one down fall, his arrogance.

Character name: Jinty maginty

Character Profile: Angry, but has patience with people but may make enemies.

Character History: Was born on the jedi home world but never got into the jedi order. Since as a child of 3, he had a large temper that not even the jedi could contain. when he was 8 his family was attacked by an imperial gun ship while on holiday but even though no one died jinty has ever since hated the imperials and the jedi, who send his father (a jedi knight) on the mission that lead them to the attack.
When he was 15 his father died of an malfunction in a fighters weapon control. Since then jinty strayed around the gallaxy looking for a new home and the he stumbled over the sith place of training, where he now waits.....

Character Motivations: My Charictors motivation is he wants alot of power and doesn't mind stepping on toes of his enemies.

Character Skills: Good at programing skills and has several skills in combat. Good at learning things at a speedy pace with out strugling.

Why should we accept you: because I have experience in rolplaying and I can also perform well under pressure (eg. fighting- can do tricky but acceptable moves, with out getting carried away and making myself invulnerable.

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 1st, 2004, 01:26:56 PM
OOC: When things are labelled 'Must Read', it's usually a good idea to read them. Read this: http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=36103

Master Wondo
Jul 2nd, 2004, 03:33:16 AM
Lol Jinty. You MUST fill in the application form. At Least I did that.

Live Wire
Jul 2nd, 2004, 04:26:42 PM
Thats not a very nice thing to say Wondo. You are still failing to impress me in any way. Lauging at new recruits is uncalled for.

Je'gan Olra'en
Jul 3rd, 2004, 03:41:04 PM
<s>Nay. Or at least not at this very moment.</s>

It's not that you missed the 'Must Read', although that's pretty bad.

It's not that your character works off of the old 'Jedi killed my daddy' formula (although I'm impressed that you've used a newer permutation).

Plain and simply, it's that your spelling is utterly horrible. Also, I don't think I noted a single capital in that post where it should be, except for the beginnings of sentences. Not to mention your peculiar fondness for confusing 'sentence' with 'paragraph'.

Fix your typing skills and I'm a yes.

jinty maginty
Jul 6th, 2004, 06:19:53 AM
OCC- I have corrected the spelling mistakes and grammer.

Je'gan Olra'en
Jul 6th, 2004, 07:56:17 AM
*jaw drops*

Sorry...it's just that correcting oneself isn't something we see a lot of around here...

Yea.

jinty maginty
Jul 6th, 2004, 09:32:12 AM
OOC- I was only doing as you told be to do, or what you hinted i should do.

Vega Van-Derveld
Jul 7th, 2004, 10:32:40 AM
Nay.