PDA

View Full Version : Trolling post

Jedi Master Carr
Jun 30th, 2004, 10:31:49 PM
Not that I don't agree with it because there are certain posters, won't name names who don't shut up about things. I just curious how to handle it, do we give out warnings without posting here or what?

Shawn
Jun 30th, 2004, 11:25:44 PM
If there is a poster who is consistently trolling, PM them with a warning. Then post here afterwards to let us know that you've warned them, so that we don't have 3 people giving the same person warnings for the same thing.

Jedi Master Carr
Jun 30th, 2004, 11:43:28 PM
K that works for me.

JMK
Jul 1st, 2004, 06:44:40 AM
Great idea, works for me. :)

Jedi Master Carr
Jul 10th, 2004, 12:41:17 AM
Marcus might be the biggest offender of this over at Box office he already stated in the Marvel cross over thread about fireboming theaters if that happens. Now if that isn't trolling I don't know what is, LD and Myself (I have to give credit to LD first of course :p) both warned him in the thread of such talk. He has a habit about doing this stuff of late. Spiderman, the newest Harry Potter movie to some degree, and other things involving Politics, all come to mind.

Shawn
Jul 10th, 2004, 02:46:17 AM
Marcus is one of the people that prompted me to make that announcement.

Jedi Master Carr
Jul 10th, 2004, 11:01:25 AM
I thought that. He claims he was being sarcastic but I don't see how burning down a theater is being saracastic, I don't find stuff like that funny.

JMK
Jul 10th, 2004, 02:45:36 PM
I sent him a PM and told him that the criticism of his post came from the fact that there has been a recent announcement stating that you can't just crap on something without giving reasons why you're crapping on it. I thought it was pretty clear, though I have to admit that I did detect the sarcasm in his post. That's not the point though, he did go 100% against the intention of the announcement. I got no response from him, so I assume that his nose is a little bent out of shape.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 10th, 2004, 03:08:55 PM
I just find his attitude when stating his 'opinions' offensive.

:)

Jedi Master Carr
Jul 10th, 2004, 08:37:58 PM
yeah I do too a lot of the time, I wish he cool it, it is okay to say this is my opinion but you don't have to be offensive while doing it.