PDA

View Full Version : Delgo

imported_Eve
Jun 29th, 2004, 08:03:31 PM
Has anyone seen this site, or heard any buzz?

http://delgo.com/

I saw it a month ago or so. I love computer animated movies. Looks fun.

I see there is another animated fish movie coming out too (the trailer runs with Shrek 2 and HP POA), with Will Smith voicing the main character. Can't remember the name.

Anyway, back to this one.

Quay'Na Rakai
Jun 29th, 2004, 09:12:02 PM
To tell you the truth my twins Aunt Amy is married to one of the guys that is producing this movie!!! So, I hear about the movie alot. His name is Herb Kosover I do believe and it's still has about a year or so to go.

Wow, this is pretty neat that people are starting to see the previews. So, I've known about it for a couple of years.

Of course, the Kosovers are on the other side of the family. But, I do get to see them this weekend!!!

Daerlayne
Jun 29th, 2004, 09:34:21 PM
Originally posted by Eve

I see there is another animated fish movie coming out too (the trailer runs with Shrek 2 and HP POA), with Will Smith voicing the main character. Can't remember the name.

Shark Tale, I think is the name. Also has DeNiro and a couple other pretty big names. It's nice to see a lot of big name actors doing the voices. Makes the movies more fun.

This one looks interesting as well.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 29th, 2004, 09:37:16 PM
I'd love to do a voice on a movie like that it would be cool....

Jedi Master Carr
Jun 29th, 2004, 09:53:09 PM
The only bad thing I see it has two of the worst actors in the last 10 years voicing roles. Freddy, I can't act, Prince and Jennifer, I suck, Hewitt. I am sorry I couldn't resist :p Seriously maybe they won't be as bad doing voices though.

Droo
Jun 29th, 2004, 10:11:47 PM
I'm sure they'll be fine doing voices although Shark Tale looks far better, especially with a cast like Smith, De Niro, Zellweger, Jack Black, Angelina Jolie and Martin Scorsese. :)

Live Wire
Jun 29th, 2004, 11:18:42 PM
yeah bad actors are usually better at voice overs as long as you can forget it's them.

This one has potential as long as it's not too much of a finding nemo.