PDA

View Full Version : Visiting Hours....(Keira, open)

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 28th, 2004, 08:12:55 PM
Padawan learner, Jacali Danner had finally gotten some rest. It had been a rough twenty-seven hours for both she and her pregnant sister.

But, Jacali stayed by her side the entire time, until finally Keira Danner gave birth to a beautiful baby boy.

Jacob Everrett Danner.

Jacali smiled to herself as she rounded a corner in the med ward, and headed straight to her sister's room. She had advised her friends where mother and son were staying, so Keira was in for a few visitors that evening.

She held some balloons and congratulation flowers in her hand as she finally came to her sister's room and entered quietly in case she were sleeping.

Keira Danner
Jun 28th, 2004, 08:55:44 PM
Keira was cuddling with her new born baby boy when she heard someone enter the room. Looking up she spotted her sister carrying balloons and flowers. Her sister had stayed with her for the entire 27 hours and she was very greatful.

"Jacali, good to see you again so soon."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 28th, 2004, 09:03:06 PM
"I'm glad to see you got some rest, you did an excellent job. I'm so proud of you." She sat the gifts on a small table at the end of the bed.

"I hope that when I have a child, I do as well as you." Jacali walked over and sat down on the edge of the bed.

Her nephew was happily sleeping. "He's a luckly little guy."

Keira Danner
Jun 28th, 2004, 09:14:24 PM
Keira smiled at her sister.

"Thank you for the flowers and balloons. Jacali, I hope when you have a child it's under different circumstances.:

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 28th, 2004, 09:26:31 PM
"Hey, all things happen for a reason and this little guy has been given a new chance for a life and so have you."

Keira Danner
Jun 28th, 2004, 09:41:50 PM
Keira nodded at her sister and her red hair fell around her shoulders. She was gracious for her sisters optimism. Keira didn't possess much at the current time.

"Yes, but I want him dead."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 29th, 2004, 09:12:31 AM
"I know and that is more than understandable, but you're here and your son is here. You're safe and out of Yurza's hands, the way it should have always been." She looked down at her nephew.

"May I hold him?"

Keira Danner
Jun 29th, 2004, 12:52:55 PM
"Of course."

Keira gently lifted the baby and placed him into Jacali's outstretched arms.

"Have you seen him recently?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 29th, 2004, 09:25:57 PM
"Yes, today." She said as she looked down at the warm bundle in her arms. "You don't need to be worrying about him, I'll keep an eye on him. There's no need to even be thinking of that guy."

Keira Danner
Jun 29th, 2004, 09:31:32 PM
"You are right, of course, Jacali. It is not good for my health to be thinking of such things. How is your training going as a Jedi?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 29th, 2004, 09:35:28 PM
"Well, not bad. My training is basically finished so now I wait until the Council thinks I'm ready. It could be tomorrow, it could be next year. So, I'm working on my mechanical skills right now, just making them shaper."

Keira Danner
Jun 29th, 2004, 09:52:37 PM
Keira smiled again at her sister.

"You were always good at that."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 29th, 2004, 10:05:55 PM
Jacali nodded. "I finished my speeder, it's all painted and not that awful green you saw it to be. It's metalllic blue."

She sighed. "Dad would've been proud to see it, he always told me that if I ever restored a speeder...restore a Nexus one and that is exactly what I did."

Keira Danner
Jun 29th, 2004, 10:10:26 PM
Keira's smile faltered a little at the mention of their father. He had been killed not to long ago and the memory still saddened her.

"I wish mom and dad could be here for this."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 29th, 2004, 10:20:57 PM
Jacali sat down by her sister and put an arm around her. She too, had missed them dearly, but she had her family here now.

"I'm sure they know, Keira and they are as proud as I am. You won this time and no one can that back. You are here and you're safe and that is all that matters."

Keira Danner
Jun 29th, 2004, 10:32:47 PM
Keira felt the weight of her sister's arm around her shoulders. Tears started to rolled in a steady cadence down her cheeks. She lowered her head and buried it into Jacali's shoulder.

Shade Magus
Jun 29th, 2004, 10:35:00 PM
Shade knocked lightly on the door. "Anyone home?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 29th, 2004, 10:42:41 PM
Jacali held her sister as she wept. "You never cried did you?" She asked softly. "You were always trying to be strong because you were older. I knew that the day you left me here. I knew how tramatized you were, but I wanted to make you proud so I stayed. Don't cry, it's going to be alright."

Keira Danner
Jun 29th, 2004, 10:59:16 PM
Keira lifted her head off her sister's, now tear stained, shoulder. She wiped her eyes across the sleeve of her hospital gown. Her sister could read her like a book. Anything she tried to keep hidden or stored away would be found out.

"I'm glad you stayed with me. It meant alot to me." She sniffed.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 29th, 2004, 11:12:11 PM
Jacali gave her sister a loving squeeze. "I wouldn't be anywhere else. I'll always be here for you, Sis. I promise."

She heard the knock and looked up to see Shade standing there and smiled. "Shade, come in. It's so good to see you."

Shade Magus
Jun 29th, 2004, 11:13:53 PM
"Oh I'm sorry if I am interrupting anything."

Keira Danner
Jun 29th, 2004, 11:17:48 PM
Keira looked up at the man framed in the doorway. He had been with Jacali when she was rescued from Yurza.

"Oh Shade, it's you. No please, come in. I've been wanting to thank you again for your help."

Shade Magus
Jun 29th, 2004, 11:21:45 PM
"No thanks is neseccary. As long as your safe then that is all tha matters."

Keira Danner
Jun 29th, 2004, 11:26:15 PM
Keira smiled at the Jedi Knight and beckoned him to come more into the room.

"Have a seat, please."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 29th, 2004, 11:30:19 PM
Jacali stood and cradled the baby in her arms. "Would you like to see Jacob?" She smiled as she walked over to him.

Shade Magus
Jun 30th, 2004, 12:43:11 PM
"Oh, yes please."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 30th, 2004, 03:07:06 PM
"The boy looks every bit like his mother." She told him with a smile and brought him over for Shade to see.

Keira Danner
Jul 1st, 2004, 08:32:13 PM
Keira watched on as Jacali brought her child over for Shade to see.

Lady Mylia
Jul 2nd, 2004, 10:16:20 AM
Should I go in now? Should I wait? Mylia pondered right outside the doorway of where Keira was staying. She took a step foward, she couldn't change her mind now. She quietly stood at the doorway and watched as Jacali was getting the tiny baby and bringing it to Shade. A smile passed over her lips. What a beautiful baby.

Mylia stood in silence and watched the activities in the room.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 3rd, 2004, 10:19:53 AM
Immediately, Jacali felt the presence of Mylia. "Come in, my friend. Come see my new nephew."

Mylia smiled as she entered.

"Keira, you remember Mylia. She just returned a short time ago. Mylia is my best friend and the roommate that had been away for a time."

Keira Danner
Jul 3rd, 2004, 10:25:45 AM
Keira nodded and smiled. She had met Mylia once before, and the memory had not left her.

"Good to see you again, Mylia."

Shade Magus
Jul 3rd, 2004, 02:01:58 PM
Shade smiled towards Mylia. "Nice you see you again."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 5th, 2004, 09:05:18 PM
Jacali showed Mylia her new nephew before handing him back to her sister. "He's a good baby at least, Sis."

Shade Magus
Jul 9th, 2004, 09:33:07 PM
"Yes he is," Shade agreed.