PDA

View Full Version : Well...

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jun 28th, 2004, 07:16:08 PM
It's been a blast. I've had fun, made friends, and met people I'll never forget. There've been crazy times, depressing times, fun times, you name it, it's been had. I'll always remember this place. That being said, it's time for me to say goodbye.

To Dallas, that is :)

That's right, I'm moving to Alabama officially. I got a job, and start on July 12th, so things are going to be VERY hectic for me in the next few weeks. As of now, my RP's must be put on hold until I can get a net connection up at the new place. but I'll hop online whenever I can to say hi and stuff:)

The news came while I was in a group chat with a few others, and as soon as I hung up I broke down. I can't express to you how happy I am right now, or for that matter as soon as the guy on the other line said "As a matter of fact..."

This move to Alabama will be my last, as I have no intentions of moving again at all. I'm done with running all over the country as if I have the Feds on my rearend.

These coming weeks are going tobe very interesting.

ps - Sorry if I freaked anyone out with that first bit of writing up top. Actually, no I'm not :)

Ryan Pode
Jun 28th, 2004, 07:17:05 PM
Damn. Almost got rid of ya.

Dan the Man
Jun 28th, 2004, 07:20:12 PM
:love

Live Wire
Jun 28th, 2004, 07:35:47 PM
yay Im happy for you. Maybe now we'll have someone to keep Charley in line! :D

Kathrine
Jun 28th, 2004, 07:49:11 PM
Texas....good country over there...many many freinds....many many senoritas :D

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 29th, 2004, 01:12:01 AM
Yay! Have a safe move :)

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 29th, 2004, 01:36:31 AM
does this means you wont get to use my machine?

Kelt Simoson
Jun 29th, 2004, 09:34:27 AM
Have a good one S'Il :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 29th, 2004, 10:03:50 AM
YAY! *flying tackleglomps* i'm so happy for you! Have a great move, and be safe!

<center>:D :crack :rollin :crack :D</center>