PDA

View Full Version : Now and onwards!.

Master Wondo
Jun 28th, 2004, 09:48:49 AM
.APPLICATION FORM

Character name: Master Micheal Wondo

Character Profile: My characters personality is calm and collected and thinks things through. Sometimes cocky and aragant. Likes to help friends and punish enemies.

Character History: My character is seventy two years old. Born and raised on Naboo. As a young child he was always smarter than everyone else, but physically a lot weaker. At the age of thriteen both parents died in a speeder crash. Since then looked after him self, in his life he has had little interaction with other races.

He used to live in the forrests of Naboo before he got attacked narrowly escaping in two piece, he show it as a sign a sign to change. He decided to develop what he knows best knowledge
and for the last couple of decades has gathered many information, about the world around.

Character Motivations: My characters reason for joining the Sith is simple. After narrowly escaping death. He feels he can offer something to the Sith something that has not been offered before.

Character Skills: Knows most things about the universe, from reading books can do little things like programme computers and heal. Also my character is very persuasive.

Why should we accept you: I think my character would be a worthy member of the Sith because of his vast knowledge. He can help other members and maybe one day teach them.

Roleplaying example: **After several weeks of straining travel, I finally arrive at Corellia. All my body aches from my journey, but looking at the sites around me makes me forget all my troubles. For the frist time in twenty four years I feel young again. I look around as far as my old eyes can take me, there appears to be no one around. Acting on this information I shout.**

"Hello is there anyone here who can help me."
(This is an example of my arrival at the Sith base.)
Do you understand that your application can be rejected: Yes

Have you read the rules: Yes

Live Wire
Jun 28th, 2004, 03:29:53 PM
Roleplaying example: This can be a thread with the character you intend to play at the Sith Order, or another you have at SWfans. Which thread you submit if your choice entirely. The thread will be used to see if you can meet an acceptable level of grammar/spelling and are able write something conducive to the story.

I'm already not impressed by your ability to read.

Je'gan Olra'en
Jun 28th, 2004, 03:31:59 PM
Nay, subject to change on condition.

The condition being that you show your ability to reap what you've sown and finish 'Dinner for Two'.

Lady Vader
Jun 28th, 2004, 11:16:27 PM
Nay

Master Wondo
Jun 29th, 2004, 06:05:59 AM
OOC- Pleas take me, ill improve.

Vega Van-Derveld
Jun 29th, 2004, 06:39:45 AM
Nay.

Master Wondo
Jun 29th, 2004, 09:14:46 AM
OOC- Instead of being annoying, why dont you tell me how I can improve.

Je'gan Olra'en
Jun 29th, 2004, 09:39:27 AM
Writing-wise, you're not half bad, or at least your example above wasn't. (I agree with Live Wire BTW; posting a link to a thread might help.) Thing is, you're prone to doing things that offend or irritate. An excellent example would be your mockery of the Elders as Homer, that earned you either expulsion or death under that handle - I can't remember which penalty you got for that.

Another, albeit smaller example would be your original joining thread, in which you treated OOC as IC.

Posting in the 'Sith Only' forums, too, wasn't a good idea.

And your repetitive juvenile name-calling. What's 'annoying' about posting "Nay"? You've been given explanations before, so don't go looking for us to repeat ourselves too often.

Then there was the way in which you tried to join every faction on SWFans. Simultaneously.

What it boils down to, mate, is that you're so caught up in writing things that appear interesting - heck, I think RP'ing a 72-year-old was a good idea; might even try it sometime - that you fail to note that, like any community real or electronic, we have rules and guidelines, and common sense plays a big part in those. Unfortunately for you, you've blown it so many times that not many people around here are inclined to give you a second chance. I might be persuaded, but as far as I can see I'm part of a shrinking minority. Your best bet would be to keep going with threads in the Roleplaying and Storytelling forums until it looks like you can learn to interact properly with others.

Master Wondo
Jun 30th, 2004, 03:21:12 AM
OOC-Please give me a chance. forget my Homer chracter. I have learnt from that mistake. I really want to join you guys please give me one chance. Ill think before I post.

Master Wondo
Jul 1st, 2004, 04:44:37 AM
OOC-I shall leave now I will continue with dinner for two. I shall also post outside the TSO, I will be back sometime or another.

Je'gan Olra'en
Jul 3rd, 2004, 03:41:39 PM
*nods*

Good luck.